Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

hello

sdfsdf

• Casual Listener
  • sdfsdf
  • kassieavison
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Upgrade button

Hi there, I've been on Spotify Unlimited for quite a while now. The children are getting older and wanting to select the music they want to hear. I don't want them to click on "Update to Premium" though. Can I disable that annoying button? regards

• Hi there,   I've been on Spotify Unlimited for quite a while now. The children are getting older and wanting to select the music they want to hear. I don't want them to click on "Update to Pre...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

I had to cancel my account as spotify would not let me add a new payment through pay pal. Now i am trying to set a new card payment up and it wont allow me. I then tried to pay through pay pal and i could only pay full price

• Casual Listener
  • I had to cancel my account as spotify would not let me add a new payment through pay pal. Now i am trying to set a new card payment up and it wont allow me. I then tried to pay through pay pal and i ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont connect to ps4

My spotify is connect on my phone via my facebook account so I know my email and password, yet when I try to log in on the PS4, it either goes straight back to the log in screen when i try to sign in via facebook, or says my username or password is i...

• My spotify is connect on my phone via my facebook account so I know my email and password, yet when I try to log in on the PS4, it either goes straight back to the log in screen when i try to sign in...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 days premium instead of 30?

Hi, I would like to use Spotify premium, but first I want to try it. I have seen everywhere all over Spotify's website, that I have 30 days of premium, but after starting the premium period, it sais I have only 7.I'm not very happy about it, is there...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I would like to use Spotify premium, but first I want to try it.    I have seen everywhere all over Spotify's website, that I have 30 days of premium, but after starting the ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook account

I used to login with my Facebook account but deleted my Facebook account so I had to make a new login and re enter my credit card for the premium. Is my credit card still being charged for the Facebook account?

• I used to login with my Facebook account but deleted my Facebook account so I had to make a new login and re enter my credit card for the premium. Is my credit card still being charged for the Facebo...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription and double charging

I had tried to subscribe for the student discount twice and I was charged for both tries. I had not found out that I am not quite eligible for that discount until after my attempts. I haven't even been given premium despite the charges. Can I have a ...

• I had tried to subscribe for the student discount twice and I was charged for both tries. I had not found out that I am not quite eligible for that discount until after my attempts. I haven't even be...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

Every time I try and get the student discount it says there is no support available at this time, how do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try and get the student discount it says there is no support available at this time, how do I fix this?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Forget all my log in details with premium account.

Hi I upon moving to Australia I had to create a new account with Spotify months ago. A premium account. But I only made the email address specifically to use Spotify.. I was at the Melbourne cup last week and surprise surprise lost my phone which had...

• Visitor
  • Hi I upon moving to Australia I had to create a new account with Spotify months ago. A premium account. But I only made the email address specifically to use Spotify.. I was at the Melbourne cup last...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no se refleja mi pago

ya me llego la notificacion de compra exitosa de mi banco, pero no puedo usar aun mi cuenta spotify y de hecho no agarra nada, que hago?

• ya me llego la notificacion de compra exitosa de mi banco, pero no puedo usar aun mi cuenta spotify y de hecho no agarra nada, que hago?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compro plan familiar y no me sale subscripción correcta

Hola, alguien me podria ayudar, ayer compre el plan familiar premium pero en mi cuenta me aparece que tengo el plan premium para una sola persona, segun he visto me debe aparecer en mi la cuenta la subscripcion a ese plan pero no me sale.No se que ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,    alguien  me podria ayudar, ayer compre el plan familiar premium pero en mi cuenta me aparece  que tengo el plan premium para una sola persona, segun he visto me debe ap...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TOOK MY MONEY

I tried to sign up for a student subscription, Spotify Charged my card, But did not upgrade my services.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to sign up for a student subscription, Spotify Charged my card, But did not upgrade my services.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

You told me to change the country I used to have premium account. Now that I changed the country I can't be part of my family membership anymore. And can't use my premium account

• You told me to change the country I used to have premium account. Now that I changed the country I can't be part of my family membership anymore. And can't use my premium account
  • Witthauer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

I want to sign up for a family plan, but my sister does not live at my address. What are my options?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to sign up for a family plan, but my sister does not live at my address.  What are my options? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unbekanntes Gerät

Wenn ich mich per Spotify Connect mit einem Gerät verbinden möchte taucht immer ein mir unbekanntes Gerät in der Liste auf. Und zwar ein Denon AVR-X3100. Solch ein Gerät hatte ich mal, besitze es aber lange nicht mehr. Die Funktionen "alle Geräte abm...

• Wenn ich mich per Spotify Connect mit einem Gerät verbinden möchte taucht immer ein mir unbekanntes Gerät in der Liste auf. Und zwar ein Denon AVR-X3100. Solch ein Gerät hatte ich mal, besitze es abe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service vouchers

I had two £10 Spotify premium service vouchers and I put them into a wrong account. Is there any way I can get them put onto another account instead?

• I had two £10 Spotify premium service vouchers and I put them into a wrong account. Is there any way I can get them put onto another account instead?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! T-Mobile kündigen und Family Account anschließen

Mein Mobilfunkvertrag - über den auch Spotify lief - ist zum 10.12. gekündigt. Kann ich dann anschließend mein Login mit Playlisten etc. an den Family Account meiner Frau anschließen?

• Regular
  • Mein Mobilfunkvertrag - über den auch Spotify lief - ist zum 10.12. gekündigt. Kann ich dann anschließend mein Login mit Playlisten etc. an den Family Account meiner Frau anschließen?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution recuperacion contraseña con email bloqueado

hola,me llamo jose,soy usuario de spotify y nada eso,me es imposible recuperar la contraseña ya que me la manda a un correo asociado al que ya no tengo acceso y no me gustaria perder esta cuenta ya que hay musica recopilada durante años,gracias

• hola,me llamo jose,soy usuario de spotify y nada eso,me es imposible recuperar la contraseña ya que me la manda a un correo asociado al que ya no tengo acceso y no me gustaria perder esta cuenta ya q...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: changes of subscription

Hola, disculpame podrias ayudarme a cancelar mi suscripcion, no me sale la opcion

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, disculpame    podrias ayudarme a cancelar mi suscripcion, no me sale la opcion 
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify account is already connected

Hi people,I'm not able to login on Spotify with my ps4..The error says: "Spotify account is already connected, change account associated with this Spotify account to demPlaystation network or Sony Entertainment Network".I've never used Spotify on my ...

• Hi people, I'm not able to login on Spotify with my ps4.. The error says: "Spotify account is already connected, change account associated with this Spotify account to demPlaystation network or Son...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes