Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution My email was deactivated

My email address was deactivated and Spotify logged me out. Will I be charged still?

• My email address was deactivated and Spotify logged me out. Will I be charged still?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account wss chsrge even though i canceled my subscription

My account was charged even after I canceled my subscription last month. I need my money refunded back to me adap

• Visitor
  • My account was charged even after I canceled my subscription last month. I need my money refunded back to me adap
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify students

Hi, I did a 30 days test premium abonnement and want to upgrade to a student account. I want to use paypal as i do for the normal one but this option is not possible. How can I solve this problem? Thanks for the answers. best regards

• Hi,   I did a 30 days test premium abonnement and want to upgrade to a student account. I want to use paypal as i do for the normal one but this option is not possible. How can I solve this pr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Asked for Family Account and got regular Premium Account

I made the payment all the way through the "family tab" and now I got a single premium account!

• Casual Listener
  • I made the payment all the way through the "family tab" and now I got a single premium account!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In the UK for a year, French credit card

Hi there!I'd like to get premium but Spotify won't let me use my French credit card to pay! I'm a student so I wanted to use the 50% off offer but when I give my credit card details it says that I can't pay for a UK account with a French card... It t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I'd like to get premium but Spotify won't let me use my French credit card to pay! I'm a student so I wanted to use the 50% off offer but when I give my credit card details it says that I ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - subscription status question

I joined Spotify Family, my husband accepted and joing but when I invited my daughter, she accepted via the link and it said 'Congratulations you are a Premium User' but when she logs into the app on her phone it still says she is still on a Free sub...

• Casual Listener
  •  I joined Spotify Family, my husband accepted and joing but when I invited my daughter, she accepted via the link and it said 'Congratulations you are a Premium User' but when she logs into the ...
  • Lisaaa17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join Premium for family

Tried to upgrade from Premium to Premium for family because my daughters want to play music separately and we can only run one playlist at a time. They both live in my house, one has her own apple i.d. and one is on mine. Sent both of them the link b...

• Tried to upgrade from Premium to Premium for family because my daughters want to play music separately and we can only run one playlist at a time.  They both live in my house, one has her own ap...
  • anilozirmak
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My family is in premium and some how I can't get premium and I'm the one paying for this

I am extremely frustrated with this company I'm trying to get a problem solved and I can't find anybody to answer me. Nor can I find a way to contact or speak to anyone. HOW CAN I GET THIS PROBLEM SOLVED

• Casual Listener
  • I am extremely frustrated with this company I'm trying to get a problem solved and I can't find anybody to answer me. Nor can I find a way to contact or speak to anyone. HOW CAN I GET THIS PROBLEM SO...
  • antone2863
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pago y no soy premium

Hola, he pagado la suscripcion a premium ya que me sale refejado en la cuenta del banco con el numero p00296a135 pero no me llego ningun correo validando nada y sigo sin ser premium. los 0.99€ me dan igual lo que no quiero es que no los disfrute y a ...

• Hola, he pagado la suscripcion a premium ya que me sale refejado en la cuenta del banco con el numero p00296a135 pero no me llego ningun correo validando nada y sigo sin ser premium.   los 0.9...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Migrate my premium account to someone else's family plan

Hi guys! I have a premium account and I want to join my friend's family plan's last spot. Is there any way to keep my profile and songs and playlists transfering to the new plan? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I have a premium account and I want to join my friend's family plan's last spot. Is there any way to keep my profile and songs and playlists transfering to the new plan?   Thanks!
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

premium won't go through to my app on my phone

I paid and signed up for premium on my lap top and when i went to use spotify on my phone, it still says I do not have premium when I have the reciept saying I paid for it. Help me please

• I paid and signed up for premium on my lap top and when i went to use spotify on my phone, it still says I do not have premium when I have the reciept saying I paid for it. Help me please
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error in signing up to family instead of premium

HelloI signed up for premium last night, and then I had a page appear with all the file spotify memberships, at the bottom of this page it had a button click here to activate your premium account, which I did, however it had signed me over to family,...

• Hello I signed up for premium last night, and then I had a page appear with all the file spotify memberships, at the bottom of this page it had a button click here to activate your premium account, ...
  • serrahscarlett
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inloggegevens

Ik ben mijn inloggegevens vergeten en mijn emailadres gebruik ik niet meer omdat hij is gehacked. Ik gebruik Spotify premium en er wordt dus nu elke maand geld afgeschreven en ik wil hem opzeggen, maar ik weet niet hoe.

• Ik ben mijn inloggegevens vergeten en mijn emailadres gebruik ik niet meer omdat hij is gehacked. Ik gebruik Spotify premium en er wordt dus nu elke maand geld afgeschreven en ik wil hem opzeggen, ma...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password reset on mobile app and country settings on Playstation 4

I have changed my profile settings to a different country and it didn't work for my ps4. And password resets still don't work on the mobile app. Could some one please help me.

• I have changed my profile settings to a different country and it didn't work for my ps4. And password resets still don't work on the mobile app. Could some one please help me.
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Betalning via faktura?

Mamma vill ge mig och min lillasyster spotify premium i present, men kan inte betala via kort på internet. Går det att betala via faktura?

• Mamma vill ge mig och min lillasyster spotify premium i present, men kan inte betala via kort på internet. Går det att betala via faktura?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelar Suscripcion si he pagado

Si cancelo la suscripcion y recien pague este mes ya para la siguiente facturacion no deberia aparecerme ningun cobro?

• Si cancelo la suscripcion y recien pague este mes ya para la siguiente facturacion no deberia aparecerme ningun cobro?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution conta vinculada ao facebook

Boa noite. Eu estava com uma conta free vinculada ao meu facebook. Porem, minha irma me adicionou a sua conta do plano familiar. Tentei aderir ao plano pela conta free que eu tinha mas nao foi possivel. Utlizei um outro e-mail e abri uma conta nova n...

• Boa noite.  Eu estava com uma conta free vinculada ao meu facebook. Porem, minha irma me adicionou a sua conta do plano familiar. Tentei aderir ao plano pela conta free que eu tinha mas nao foi...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Accounts no longer premium

I was on my phone yesterday and was playing all my songs and then today it just stopped I updated my phone and now everything gone and no longer have premium account i don't know what happened? Can anyone help

• I was on my phone yesterday and was playing all my songs and then today it just stopped I updated my phone and now everything gone and no longer have premium account i don't know what happened? Can a...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelar todas as contas

Cancelar conta vinculada ao cartão de crédito não consigo cancelar pois informa que não existe nenhuma conta vinculada aos meus emails ou Facebook no entanto estou sendo cobrada no cartão de crédito

• Cancelar conta vinculada ao cartão de crédito não consigo cancelar pois informa que não existe nenhuma conta vinculada aos meus emails ou Facebook no entanto estou sendo cobrada no cartão de crédito
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to Link my FB account to my Premium Spotify Account

I have a new Premium Spotify account and this old account is currently linked to my facebook(this account is created via fb by the way). I would like to remove this account or deactivate this so that I can link my new Premium account with my facebook...

•   I have a new Premium Spotify account and this old account is currently linked to my facebook(this account is created via fb by the way). I would like to remove this account or deactivate this...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes