Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Changing to premium family trouble

I am the administrator on the account and I when I go to accept invitation by clicking the 'redeem' option in told that I'm already in a family group. I've just upgraded to family premium from premium so the is no chance im in a different family grou...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the administrator on the account and I when I go to accept invitation by clicking the 'redeem' option in told that I'm already in a family group. I've just upgraded to family premium from premiu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify thinks I'm on more than 1 device

Spotify keeps telling me I've reached my maximum devices even though I've only downloaded the app on my Samsung. Because of this, spotify has removed all my Playlist downloads. Now I can only listen to my playlists if I'm online and stream them. But ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps telling me I've reached my maximum devices even though I've only downloaded the app on my Samsung. Because of this, spotify has removed all my Playlist downloads. Now I can only listen ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't buy the Premium Family...

Hi, I'm the user from Taiwan, I have a problem about the Premium Family.When I need to pay Premium Family, the page shows "£14.99" not "NT 240".I try to change the payment region to Taiwan, but the page change to Spotify Premium(the one that just for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm the user from Taiwan, I have a problem about the Premium Family. When I need to pay Premium Family, the page shows "£14.99" not "NT 240". I try to change the payment region to Taiwan, but t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify User - Account Login Failure [ERROR]

Dear Spotify Community A couple of minutes ago I made my very first Spotify account. Simply because my GF introduced me into the wonderfull musical world of Spotify. I made an account on the website which is linked to my Facebook. Works fine. Can log...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community   A couple of minutes ago I made my very first Spotify account. Simply because my GF introduced me into the wonderfull musical world of Spotify. I made an account on the...
  • VikaFC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to restrict Explicit content for my young Spotify Family members ?

I'm looking to exclude all the tagged 'explicit' material from my Spotify Family accounts for my children's accounts. I don't understand when there's a family option aimed squarely at folks living in the same physical address, that Spotify would make...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking to exclude all the tagged 'explicit' material from my Spotify Family accounts for my children's accounts. I don't understand when there's a family option aimed squarely at folks living in...
  • cm36
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

48 hour trial won't show up for me

I have not gotten anything with my new account about the 48 hour trial. I tried to contact customer service and they just said to use the 30 day trial and enter billing info in. Can someone please help?

• I have not gotten anything with my new account about the 48 hour trial. I tried to contact customer service and they just said to use the 30 day trial and enter billing info in. Can someone please he...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to delete my premium subscription

I found out today I am being charged for a Premium subscription as I did the free trial and forgot to cancel it. I now want to cancel it. However I can only log in using Facebook and I terminated the facebook account a few months ago. So I can't get ...

• Casual Listener
  • I found out today I am being charged for a Premium subscription as I did the free trial and forgot to cancel it. I now want to cancel it. However I can only log in using Facebook and I terminate...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

big family, 1 credit card?

let me tell this part firstI have very big family, maybe about 50 heads or moreso this is the question,can I make maybe 7-8 family subscription with 1 credit card as payment method?

• let me tell this part first I have very big family, maybe about 50 heads or more so this is the question, can I make maybe 7-8 family subscription with 1 credit card as payment method?  
  • johan__
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my Spotify account

Hi, Someone is using my Spotify account and I keep seeing tracks played when I have not even played them. Can you disable all my active logins? Thanks, Natalie Cheng

• Hi,   Someone is using my Spotify account and I keep seeing tracks played when I have not even played them. Can you disable all my active logins?   Thanks,   Natalie Cheng
  • Purple1973
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

set my password error

Im trying to set my passowrd from my email address link i received. It keeps giving me this error - "There was a problem setting your password" Ive tried capitals and numbers in my password but it doesnt seem to work - any ideas ?

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to set my passowrd from my email address link i received.    It keeps giving me this error - "There was a problem setting your password"   Ive tried capitals and numbers ...
  • lionroar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium cancel doesn't work

Hi Guys,I want to cancel my Premium edition.I took the Test Version offee of three months.But when I try to cancel it, they say that I don't use the Premium version. But they still take 10€ from my bank account. Can someonr pleaasee help me??

• Hi Guys, I want to cancel my Premium edition. I took the Test Version offee of three months. But when I try to cancel it, they say that I don't use the Premium version. But they still take 10€ fro...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! East 17 album incorrect songs

Hi, album"up all night" released by East 17 band has mismatches in songs/titles on spotify. Eg. "Do You feel so" is in fact "best days" or "its all over" is "someone to love". Could someone from spotify Have a look into this? Thanks, Paweł.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, album"up all night" released by East 17 band has mismatches in songs/titles on spotify. Eg. "Do You feel so" is in fact "best days" or "its all over" is "someone to love". Could someone from spot...
  • stolarz2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

inviting family members onto spotify premium for family

hi can anyone offer advice about how to sort an invitation dilemma: i ordered spotify premium and invited several family members, but one email was typed incorrectly. this person is unable to join, as they get a link for a token; when she tries to op...

• Casual Listener
  • hi can anyone offer advice about how to sort an invitation dilemma: i ordered spotify premium and invited several family members, but one email was typed incorrectly. this person is unable to join, a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to access app

HiAbout six months ago one of my payments didn't go through for whatever reason. Ever since then my app on my phone has been disabled - saying that my last payment did not go through and the only option presented is to downgrade. I have unsubscribed ...

• Hi About six months ago one of my payments didn't go through for whatever reason. Ever since then my app on my phone has been disabled - saying that my last payment did not go through and the only o...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Hacked Accounts

Hello, i just need some help! My spotify accounts are hacked by someone i cannot retreive it with my email because i used random emails. Can spotify cancel my subscription there? Please HELP

• Hello, i just need some help! My spotify accounts are hacked by someone i cannot retreive it with my email because i used random emails. Can spotify cancel my subscription there? Please HELP
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS] Trying to upgrade

Have you noticed a decrease in premium subscriptions?No matter where on the app I try to start my 7 day free trial and sign up for premium it doesn't do anything. When I attempt to download and click the button it disappears and nothing happens.When ...

• Have you noticed a decrease in premium subscriptions? No matter where on the app I try to start my 7 day free trial and sign up for premium it doesn't do anything. When I attempt to download and cli...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password Forgotten, E-mail disabled

My parents forgot their password, clicked the button for just that, but the e-mail associated with their account, a hotmail address, has been deactivated. How can they reset their account with a new e-mail and password?

• My parents forgot their password, clicked the button for just that, but the e-mail associated with their account, a hotmail address, has been deactivated.  How can they reset their account with ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unable to join family plan.

I am unable to join my family plan. We are in the same country. I click on the link for redeem token, then type the redemption code in. It says unable to redeem this code. I recently had a premium account, but I cancelled it so I am on free now.

• I am unable to join my family plan. We are in the same country. I click on the link for redeem token, then type the redemption code in. It says unable to redeem this code.   I recently had a p...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Errors Logging In To Spotify After Using Facebook To Create Account

I originally ­signed up with my Fac­ebook account. So my ­Spotify account has t­he CORRECT email addr­ess, but I'm having i­ssues with creating m­y own password, say i­f I don't want to log­ into Spotify with Fa­cebook, just using my­ email & passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • I originally ­signed up with my Fac­ebook account. So my ­Spotify account has t­he CORRECT email addr­ess, but I'm having i­ssues with creating m­y own password, say i­f I don't want to log­ into Spo...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account upgrade

I have just bought (5 nov) the student membership during my 7 day free trial, on my account it says my account will be renewed and charged on the 10 nov? Does that mean it hasnt charged me for the new membership yet, and it wont charge me until the f...

• I have just bought (5 nov) the student membership during my 7 day free trial, on my account it says my account will be renewed and charged on the 10 nov? Does that mean it hasnt charged me for the ne...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes