Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

subscription gone to wrong account

I've just recently renewed my Spotify subscription through iTunes, but I can't work out which account it's gone to and I believe it's gone to the wrong one!I've got two accounts, with two different emails, one of which I no longer use and I believe t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just recently renewed my Spotify subscription through iTunes, but I can't work out which account it's gone to and I believe it's gone to the wrong one! I've got two accounts, with two different...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charged 3x when I didn't even want to subscribe

I was charged three times today even though I did not want to subscribe. I was looking at different types of premium accounts today, Student/Normal/Family, and Spotify just charged me all three fees (4.99+9.99+14.99). I "cancelled" the subscription i...

• I was charged three times today even though I did not want to subscribe.  I was looking at different types of premium accounts today, Student/Normal/Family, and Spotify just charged me all three...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot password

Don't know my password but not receiving any e-mails on how to reset it

• Don't know my password but not receiving any e-mails on how to reset it
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Device Password : There was a problem setting your password

I have a Family Premium Account, and I log in via facebook details. I want to set up a DEVICE Username & Password so that my family dont have to use my facebook details? Therefore I have sent myself a link for Set a Password for your devices Click on...

• I have a Family Premium Account, and I log in via facebook details. I want to set up a DEVICE Username & Password so that my family dont have to use my facebook details?    Therefore ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I want my money back and **bleep**ing now! 4x you emailed me saying the payment couldn't go thru AND THEN when I went in and made the paument manually it went thru AND THEN Spotify tells me my subscription wasn't renewed and I need to update my payme...

• Visitor
  • I want my money back and **bleep**ing now! 4x you emailed me saying the payment couldn't go thru AND THEN when I went in and made the paument manually it went thru AND THEN Spotify tells me my subscr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Family

Hello everyone!I got a question for you, my family member just got the Spotify Family Premium account, gave me a link to get in there but it wont let me in there.Does someone have a clue whats going on? Both have an USA Spotify account, Zip codes are...

• Hello everyone! I got a question for you, my family member just got the Spotify Family Premium account, gave me a link to get in there but it wont let me in there. Does someone have a clue whats go...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Useage

If I get the premium service can I use on my lap top, desk top computer and cell phone?

• If I get the premium service can I use on my lap top, desk top computer and cell phone?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from another country, want UK student deal

Heya,I moved from Finland to UK and I would wish to change my subscription from 9.99 eur to 4,99 that is offered for UK students. I have a valid unidays account. I followed instructions to cancel my old subscription and when I tried to change my coun...

• Casual Listener
  • Heya, I moved from Finland to UK and I would wish to change my subscription from 9.99 eur to 4,99 that is offered for UK students. I have a valid unidays account. I followed instructions to cancel m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial canceled but still charged..

I canceled my premium subscription the day before it was over so I wouldn't get charged the fee. I planned on joining a family account with my siblings and canceling this one. So I assumed when I hit cancel that I wouldn't be charged yet I got an ema...

• I canceled my premium subscription the day before it was over so I wouldn't get charged the fee. I planned on joining a family account with my siblings and canceling this one. So I assumed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You guys have my money, but I don't have Premium!!

My Premium subscription failed to renew this morning due to no funds in my account. I then transferred funds and paid the subscription. I am told the subscription is paid up to the 8th of Jan, and the payment has come out of my account, however I've ...

• My Premium subscription failed to renew this morning due to no funds in my account. I then transferred funds and paid the subscription. I am told the subscription is paid up to the 8th of Jan, and th...
  • Cinthya1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Israel

Hey! Is Spotify available in Israel? I just moved here from Finland and I cant use my account anymore.

• Hey! Is Spotify available in Israel? I just moved here from Finland and I cant use my account anymore.
  • Ohcan886
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify is charging my credit card twice every month

Hi, Spotify need to revise, resolve and me back my money because They are generating two charges to my credit card every month, meaning that in two months (september and october) I paid four times. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Spotify need to revise, resolve and me back my money because They are generating two charges to my credit card every month, meaning that in two months (september and octo...
  • belizab02
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I need to Get in contact with support. My last payment didnt work, but the money is drawn from my bank occunt.

• Casual Listener
  • I need to Get in contact with support.  My last payment didnt work, but the money is drawn from my bank occunt.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Cosmote

Hello to all!I was recently notified by my carrier (Cosmote Greece) that they are terminating their partnership with Spotify as of 27/10/2016. As my carrier informed me, my subscription is then going to be converted to free.I will convert it again to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to all! I was recently notified by my carrier (Cosmote Greece) that they are terminating their partnership with Spotify as of 27/10/2016. As my carrier informed me, my subscription is then goi...
  • ebinas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Boa noite,fiz um pagamento da conta premium e já foi descontado da minha conta,porém a conta ainda continua free...Espero um retorno assim que possível.

• Visitor
  • Boa noite,fiz um pagamento da conta premium e já foi descontado da minha conta,porém a conta ainda continua free... Espero um retorno assim que possível.
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei e ainda está como free

Olha passei duas vezes em um cartão meu, e agora passei em outro e apareceu a mensagem no meu celular da minha conta, como se tivesse sido debitada, provavelmente também foi no meu outro cartão... Mas ainda não mudou nada, e vocês ganharam 3 pagament...

• Olha passei duas vezes em um cartão meu, e agora passei em outro e apareceu a mensagem no meu celular da minha conta, como se tivesse sido debitada, provavelmente também foi no meu outro cartão... Ma...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free Spotify

Each time I choose an artist it tells me I have picked Premuin content and I am unable to play?

• Each time I choose an artist it tells me I have picked Premuin content and I am unable to play?  
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Support

Ich weiß mein Passwort kann mich jedoch auf meinem neuen Handy nicht anmelden, habe es schon mit zurücksetzen versucht geht jedoch nicht .

• Ich weiß mein Passwort kann mich jedoch auf meinem neuen Handy nicht anmelden, habe es schon mit zurücksetzen versucht geht jedoch nicht .
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes