Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

No funciona red moviles en mi iphone

Puedo utilizar las redes moviles a la perfeccion, pero al momento de usar spotify me aparece "sin conexion" y ya intente todo lo que dice en la pagina de support.

• Puedo utilizar las redes moviles a la perfeccion, pero al momento de usar spotify me aparece "sin conexion" y ya intente todo lo que dice en la pagina de support.
  • LordCator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need an extended day to pay for subscription

So I don't get paid for another two days, and my subscription renews on the 16th of this month.. Is there a way to extend it to Friday?

• So I don't get paid for another two days, and my subscription renews on the 16th of this month.. Is there a way to extend it to Friday?     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription charges

Hi Spotify, I cancelled my services with you and no longer have or use the spotify app, yet you're stille taking money off my bank account. I cancelled my services about 3 months ago.Please help me asap, is there a phone number I can call? I don't ha...

• Hi Spotify,   I cancelled my services with you and no longer have or use the spotify app, yet you're stille taking money off my bank account. I cancelled my services about 3 months ago. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Countries

I am currently traveling in Australia, and will soon be bounching from country to country. I started my account ages ago in the U.S, I had to switch my payment option from my U.S bank account, to my Aussie bank account a while ago. I have recently go...

• I am currently traveling in Australia, and will soon be bounching from country to country. I started my account ages ago in the U.S, I had to switch my payment option from my U.S bank account, to my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed to Premium but nothing happened

My premium account expired 2 days ago, so I decided to renew yesterday, but when I bought premium, nothing happened at all- my account is still "free". However, I managed to receive a invoice from apple. Please help asap! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account expired 2 days ago, so I decided to renew yesterday, but when I bought premium, nothing happened at all- my account is still "free". However, I managed to receive a invoice from ap...
  • mikechasejr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling A Subscription

How many days notice do I have to give Spotify in order to cancel my subscription? I am hoping to get the 3 month trial but want to wait a few months after to get full premium.

• Casual Listener
  • How many days notice do I have to give Spotify in order to cancel my subscription? I am hoping to get the 3 month trial but want to wait a few months after to get full premium. 
  • Music_lover44
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Playlists and Starred Songs Lost

Hi Community, After de-linking my Facebook and Spotify Accounts a week or so ago it seems that my saved playlists and starred songs immediately disappeared. I am not sure if these two events are related or just coincidence. I was trying to not share ...

• Visitor
  • Hi Community,    After de-linking my Facebook and Spotify Accounts a week or so ago it seems that my saved playlists and starred songs immediately disappeared. I am not sure if these tw...
  • mytessie1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking two Spotify accounts

The past six months I have been using a Spotify account on a three month trial and a three month gift card and decided that I have invested so much time into the account that I would like to kee it and pay for premium. However, I actually used a frie...

• The past six months I have been using a Spotify account on a three month trial and a three month gift card and decided that I have invested so much time into the account that I would like to kee it a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign up for Spotify Student D:

I canceled my Premium subscription and tried to enroll with Spotify Student but I keep getting an error that reads "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try again." I am a current studet and my school is on th...

• I canceled my Premium subscription and tried to enroll with Spotify Student but I keep getting an error that reads "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try a...
  • zjoseph7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't upgrade my account

i use the app Spotify on my iPhone and usually in the app you can change it to premium since I pay with an iTunes card. It won't let me change it in the app and I can't use a credit card because I don't have one what do I do

• Visitor
  • i use the app Spotify on my iPhone and usually in the app you can change it to premium since I pay with an iTunes card. It won't let me change it in the app and I can't use a credit card because I do...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook Account

Hello,I've deactivated my Facebook account for personal reasons, but this was my login for Spotify - how can I get this delinked?I can't email anyone via the website because I can't log in.Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've deactivated my Facebook account for personal reasons, but this was my login for Spotify - how can I get this delinked? I can't email anyone via the website because I can't log in. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

I am unable to log in on my account. It says that my face book account is not linked to spotify. I tried logging in using may username and password but it did not work. The account and username/email add is still active because i am able to change th...

• I am unable to log in on my account. It says that my face book account is not linked to spotify. I tried logging in using may username and password but it did not work. The account and username/email...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjeta Spotify

Hola, si compro una tarjeta de saldo spotify (de esas que venden en oxxo, seven eleven, etc.) puedo obtener la tarifa de 9 pesos por 3 meses o la manera de cobro es diferente?

• Hola, si compro una tarjeta de saldo spotify (de esas que venden en oxxo, seven eleven, etc.) puedo obtener la tarifa de 9 pesos por 3 meses o la manera de cobro es diferente?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to my account

Hey so my account on Spotify wont let me log in, and the problems not the version of my spotify or anything, its up to date, and im not getting it wrong as I've been signed out of all my devices on it and couldn't even us my actual account to post th...

• Hey so my account on Spotify wont let me log in, and the problems not the version of my spotify or anything, its up to date, and im not getting it wrong as I've been signed out of all my devices on i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove credit card on another account

I need to disconnect a friend's account from my credit card. I was paying for his account and he was paying the money in cash to me, now we don't have that agreement anymore but I am still paying for his account and he won't remove my credit card num...

• I need to disconnect a friend's account from my credit card.   I was paying for his account and he was paying the money in cash to me, now we don't have that agreement anymore but I am still p...
  • zm__
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription Spotify Case # 05647820: Subscription

Hello, this subscription was cancelled on April 30th but I've still been charged for the premium service for May and June. I have sent an e-mail as you can see by the case number above but am still waiting to get a response as to the status of the re...

• Hello, this subscription was cancelled on April 30th but I've still been charged for the premium service for May and June.  I have sent an e-mail as you can see by the case number above but am s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"No connection with University" that I attend, yet I attend it.

I am a student at the University of Mississippi, and I have entered in all of the correct information to recieve the student discount, but it says that they are unable to validate my student details.

• I am a student at the University of Mississippi, and I have entered in all of the correct information to recieve the student discount, but it says that they are unable to validate my student details....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought 3 months got **bleep**

So a week or two ago they had a deal of 3 months for the price og 1 month, which i bought. i just cancelled my subscrption because i did not want it to keep billing me after the 3 months were up. They have billed me the payment and i have premium rig...

• So a week or two ago they had a deal of 3 months for the price og 1 month, which i bought. i just cancelled my subscrption because i did not want it to keep billing me after the 3 months were up. The...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagos ya realizados

Ya Se aplicaron Varios Pagos Para La compra del paquete familiar, me Aparece Que No se han del CARGADO los todavia Pagos, ya tengo dos Semanas ASI Que Tengo Que Hacer.

• Casual Listener
  • Ya Se aplicaron Varios Pagos Para La compra del paquete familiar, me Aparece Que No se han del CARGADO los todavia Pagos, ya tengo dos Semanas ASI Que Tengo Que Hacer.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes