Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelling old premium

I broke my old phone and have a new one.cant remember my old password and username for the old spotify account on tje phone that broke and have tried over and over to retrieve it.i dont want my card to continue to be charged, how do i make sure my ol...

• I broke my old phone and have a new one.cant remember my old password and username for the old spotify account on tje phone that broke and have tried over and over to retrieve it.i dont want my card ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aplica la oferta con tarjeta prepago

Quiero saber si comprando la tarjeta verde de 100 pesos puede aplicar la oferta que anuncian de 3 meses por 99 pesos anteriormente ya tenía premiumGracias de ante mano

• Quiero saber si comprando la tarjeta verde de 100 pesos puede aplicar la oferta que anuncian de 3 meses por 99 pesos anteriormente ya tenía premium Gracias de ante mano
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel account

I cancel my account and not use it but u have charge me i like my money back i havent use this n months money refund and plz delete my info i check my acvount this morning and yall charge me how to get my money back

• Casual Listener
  • I cancel my account and not use it but u have charge me i like my money back i havent use this n months money refund and plz delete my info i check my acvount this morning and yall charge me how to g...
  • Butterfly37075
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have been getting notifications to get premium for 99 cents for 3 months I just signed up for the student version and am getting charged $5 already instead of the initial 99 cents.

• I have been getting notifications to get premium for 99 cents for 3 months I just signed up for the student version and am getting charged $5 already instead of the initial 99 cents.
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague dos veces con la misma tarjeta, AYUDA!

Hola en una ocasión había comprado la cuenta premium la cual pague con una tarjeta bancaria, hace unos días mi sobrino me pidió si podía prestarle mi tarjeta para pagar premium a lo cual se registro en spotify y después paso la tarjeta, apareció una ...

• Hola en una ocasión había comprado la cuenta premium la cual pague con una tarjeta bancaria, hace unos días mi sobrino me pidió si podía prestarle mi tarjeta para pagar premium a lo cual se registro ...
  • Holldldlld
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Music on Spotify Because of Family

Well, I let my mom use my Spotify account to set up music for a party, and it was all Brazilian music since my mom's Brazilian. Sadly, all of the music in my Discover Weekly playlist is music for her and not me. Is there a way to clear my listening h...

• Casual Listener
  • Well, I let my mom use my Spotify account to set up music for a party, and it was all Brazilian music since my mom's Brazilian. Sadly, all of the music in my Discover Weekly playlist is music for her...
  • shokusei
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty Screen, NOT ANY DATA IS LOADING

Does any one know how to solve this problem? 

• Casual Listener
  • Does any one know how to solve this problem? 
  • midnightstarr
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help switching emails or deleting an account?

Couple months ago I signed up for spotify using my email address. I then made another account that I use to this day (which has all my music saved and whatnot) and for whatever reason it allowed me to sign up with an email address ending in .clm (not...

• Casual Listener
  • Couple months ago I signed up for spotify using my email address. I then made another account that I use to this day (which has all my music saved and whatnot) and for whatever reason it allowed me t...
  • Loganviny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP! Account has been hijacked

I was able to log in with my FACEBOOK but i cannot change my password because it requires the current password and it is going to some SCAB in europe that managed to hijack my account. I am a premium member and I have no IDEA why no one on the facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • I was able to log in with my FACEBOOK but i cannot change my password because it requires the current password and it is going to some SCAB in europe that managed to hijack my account.  I am a p...
  • DemonSpawn30
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Chargeback" from my bank.

Hey guys.Spotify desactivated my account like 3 weeks ago, after five days contacting them by their twitter and facebooks accounts they reactivated my account. The deal is that I payed the 12 months premium subscription and all the history...(I made ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys. Spotify desactivated my account like 3 weeks ago, after five days contacting them by their twitter and facebooks accounts they reactivated my account. The deal is that I payed the 12 month...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No tengo Premium y ya me cobraron 2 veces

Hola.Hace unos días hice el cargo con mi tarjeta para pasar a Premium con el cargo de $ 9 x 3 meses y me han cobrado 2 veces y no puedo subir a Premium.Ya reinstale la aplicación y aún no consigo nada.

• Hola. Hace unos días hice el cargo con mi tarjeta para pasar a Premium con el cargo de $ 9 x 3 meses y me han cobrado 2 veces y no puedo subir a Premium. Ya reinstale la aplicación y aún no consigo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

KEEP TRYING TO CANCEL AND BEING CHARGED FOR OVER A YEAR

I have been trying to cancel my account with spotify for over a year and a half. After a bunch of back and forth emails with really unhelpful people, they finally reimbured me FOR ONLY one month. Now I see that after that, they continued to charge me...

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 2.50.55 PM.png
  • I have been trying to cancel my account with spotify for over a year and a half. After a bunch of back and forth emails with really unhelpful people, they finally reimbured me FOR ONLY one month. Now...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I let a friend log into their spotify on my device (ipad mini). I use facebook for my account, as do they, now I can't log back into my account. Every time I try to 'log in with facebook' it takes me straight to their account. Any ideas?

• I let a friend log into their spotify on my device (ipad mini). I use facebook for my account, as do they, now I can't log back into my account. Every time I try to 'log in with facebook' it takes me...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone billing

I am with fido. But in the app theres not even an option to get it billed that way... I don't have a credit card. I have a LG G3

• I am with fido. But in the app theres not even an option to get it billed that way... I don't have a credit card. I have a LG G3
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Code

I was invited a few months ago to join the premium family suscription. When I accepted my invitation and place the code that was sent to me, comes a message thats sais than it can't be used. I have the email from spotify with the code and I havent us...

• Casual Listener
  • I was invited a few months ago to join the premium family suscription. When I accepted my invitation and place the code that was sent to me, comes a message thats sais than it can't be used. I have t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Email in use

I used my partners email when I first signed up, then changed to my own email. Now he can't use his own email to register. Any way to sort this out?

• I used my partners email when I first signed up, then changed to my own email. Now he can't use his own email to register.  Any way to sort this out?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm being overcharged!

Hi guys, I'm currently on a student discount in the UK (Unidays) and have noticed that for the last two months I have been charged £9.99 rather than £4.99. I updated my card in April and it has only been since then, but it still says that I should on...

• Hi guys,   I'm currently on a student discount in the UK (Unidays) and have noticed that for the last two months I have been charged £9.99 rather than £4.99.  I updated my card in April a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium however my account is still free

I bought Premium yesterday and since then I have been working to try and get Premium to work. I have reinstalled Spotify many times on both my phone and computer as well as logging in an out of my account in order for it to update. I have even sent i...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought Premium yesterday and since then I have been working to try and get Premium to work. I have reinstalled Spotify many times on both my phone and computer as well as logging in an out of my ac...
  • aliciatyler01
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unlink Spotify with Facebook

Hello everyone!Well I can't unlink my Spotify account with Facebook, I created my account using my Facebook's data and I read some forums and they say I have to contact Spotify for they can create me a new account and then I can , and I have already ...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone! Well I can't unlink my Spotify account with Facebook, I created my account using my Facebook's data and I read some forums and they say I have to contact Spotify for they can create ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change devicepassword?!

I wanted to give my Premium Acc to a friend as well, but i cant change the password. It just says "Your password couldn't be set."

Unbenannt.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I wanted to give my Premium Acc to a friend as well, but i cant change the password. It just says "Your password couldn't be set."
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes