Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

charged for cancelled subs

I just cancelled my individual sub and set up family premium but still got charged for my individual.Whats up with that? Double dipping is not cool.

• I just cancelled my individual sub and set up family premium but still got charged for my individual. Whats up with that? Double dipping is not cool.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 99ct and student account

Hi can use the Premium for 99ct per month (3months) offer and then switch my account to a student account and only pay the 4,99€ per month? Or do I have to pay the full price?I'm in Germany studying at a University. Thanks for your help!

• Hi can use the Premium for 99ct per month (3months) offer and then switch my account to a student account  and only pay the 4,99€ per month? Or do I have to pay the full price? I'm in Germany ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged on an old card

Hi Team, I have been using Spotify for quite some time and it is just this month that the subscription amount for the account was cahrged off the previous card registered with Spotify. I updated the credit card details months back and it has been wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Team,   I have been using Spotify for quite some time and it is just this month that the subscription amount for the account was cahrged off the previous card registered with Spotify. ...
  • abhimadav
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need close my account

I need to close this account because I have another premium, I'm from Chile

• I need to close this account because I have another premium, I'm from Chile
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invalid security code

when i try to pay for premium it keeps saying i have an invalid security code. I am using a prepaid american express card.

• when i try to pay for premium it keeps saying i have an invalid security code. I am using a prepaid american express card.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Account change to another Account?

I have a very bad Username and i want to change it, but i have bought Premium on it...Can i create a new Account and switch my Premium to the other Account?Thank You!Dennis

• I have a very bad Username and i want to change it, but i have bought Premium on it... Can i create a new Account and switch my Premium to the other Account? Thank You! Dennis
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Switch into Premium

Hi, my family member paid the family preimum, but i cant switch to join, may know the reason

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my family member paid the family preimum, but i cant switch to join, may know the reason
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Issue

Spotify Case # 05623940I can't login to my account from facebook or from email . First it say my password is incorrect . When i want to reset it , it say it is not associated with an active spotify accounts . And i went here and i saw someone wrote s...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Case # 05623940 I can't login to my account from facebook or from email .  First it say my password is incorrect .  When i want to reset it , it say it is not associated with an ...
  • kamusta1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I unsubscribe?

I bought the deal for the PS4 ($0.99/3 months) and I'd like to unsubscribe from the auto renewal now so I don't forget 3 months from now... I've followed the steps on the FAQ but I don't see any option for it once I go to account details. Anyone know...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the deal for the PS4 ($0.99/3 months) and I'd like to unsubscribe from the auto renewal now so I don't forget 3 months from now... I've followed the steps on the FAQ but I don't see any opti...
  • M_Khairul
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I am getting charged twice for the same account

So something happened on my android phone, so I updated my spotify app and when I logged back in my playlist had been deleted, which sucked. My probelm is though, it then said upgrade to premium on my account which i was already paying for, well i hi...

• So something happened on my android phone, so I updated my spotify app and when I logged back in my playlist had been deleted, which sucked. My probelm is though, it then said upgrade to premium on m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid the $.99 for the 3 months of Spotify premium for my sister's account, but since I already have a Spotify premium account on my card it will not let her account activate the premium features. I was still charged the $.99 and I was wondering if ...

• I paid the $.99 for the 3 months of Spotify premium for my sister's account, but since I already have a Spotify premium account on my card it will not let her account activate the premium features. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but it won't upgrade me

My premium subscription expired a couple days ago from lack of funds but then I added money to my card and tried to pay, but it said my card was having a bad day? Then I get a receipt saying Spotify did charge my card but still won't upgrade me for s...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium subscription expired a couple days ago from lack of funds but then I added money to my card and tried to pay, but it said my card was having a bad day? Then I get a receipt saying Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have the same problem with premium account

Heey hello !! .. i have the same problem .. paid for premium account and the app says "free" i tried evething what you said but anything fixed my problem .. can you really help me?? .. this is my order number 118128668129

• Heey hello !! .. i have the same problem .. paid for premium account and the app says "free" i tried evething what you said but anything fixed my problem .. can you really help me?? .. this is my ord...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Premium deal 3 months, But it only gave me 1?

Hello, it's pretty much in the subject, bought the deal and it wants to renew in a month. Is there a way to get my extra 2 months :)?

• Hello, it's pretty much in the subject, bought the deal and it wants to renew in a month. Is there a way to get my extra 2 months :)?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I downloaded for desktop, tired logging in and got the message "The email address you entered has already been registered, but your account hasn't been confirmed yet. You'll get an email soon with details on how to confirm your account." I never rece...

• I downloaded for desktop, tired logging in and got the message "The email address you entered has already been registered, but your account hasn't been confirmed yet. You'll get an email soon with de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked???

Hi, Something appears to be wrong with my Spotfy Premium Account. I was charged on May 8th, so payments are still coming out. I was using my gmail email address to log in, but 2 weeks ago that stopped working. I am now no longer able to log in using ...

• Hi,   Something appears to be wrong with my Spotfy Premium Account.  I was charged on May 8th, so payments are still coming out.  I was using my gmail email address to log in, but 2 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

Hey,I can't login to my account on both my desktop and my iOS devices. When i try to reset the password the page times out. I recently bought 2 years worth of premium subscription on ebay that was later added to my account. I haven't had access to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I can't login to my account on both my desktop and my iOS devices. When i try to reset the password the page times out. I recently bought 2 years worth of premium subscription on ebay th...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am on a premium subscription ($0.99 for 3 months), and i want to apply for family plan

How will the billing be done...will it finish my 3 months for $0.99 first then proceed with the payment under the spotify family?

• How will the billing be done...will it finish my 3 months for $0.99 first then proceed with the payment under the spotify family?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment details

I had a payment fail, because I had to cancel my card. I have a new card and am trying to change my payment details, but the page where you are suppossed to do that always gets stuck in a loading screen.

• I had a payment fail, because I had to cancel my card. I have a new card and am trying to change my payment details, but the page where you are suppossed to do that always gets stuck in a loading scr...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot connect my Facebook to my Spotify.

So, I cannot connect my Facebook because it is connected to another Spotify that accidentally got created, and I want to connect it to the one I have.

• So, I cannot connect my Facebook because it is connected to another Spotify that accidentally got created, and I want to connect it to the one I have.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes