Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premuim

Hello. Right now it is a offer for 3 months premium use on Spotify and I want to get that offer.The problem is, that I am afraid of being charged. Half of the summer I am not havingconnection with wifi. My question is then: If I pay for the 3 months ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   Right now it is a offer for 3 months premium use on Spotify and I want to get that offer. The problem is, that I am afraid of being charged. Half of the summer I am not having conne...
  • johnverl
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail Account was deactivated

Hey folks,Hope everyone can help me. I've forgot my Spotify password and my mail account is no more in use. How can I get my password back? I'm a premium user.Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • Hey folks, Hope everyone can help me. I've forgot my Spotify password and my mail account is no more in use. How can I get my password back? I'm a premium user. Thanks in advance
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged my account for the 3 months for .99

My account got charged .99 for the 3 months but won't allow me to use the 3 months

• My account got charged .99 for the 3 months but won't allow me to use the 3 months
  • 31mop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my account, as if it does not exist.

I can see my name and account when I'm looking on https://support.spotify.com/us/ in the top right corner, but when I try to listen to music via the website (play.spotify.com) it does not seem to recognize my credentials. I know for a fact that it is...

•  I can see my name and account when I'm looking on https://support.spotify.com/us/ in the top right corner, but when I try to listen to music via the website (play.spotify.com) it does not ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

Hi,I subscribed to Spotify premium starting off with $0.99 for 3 months, I am happy to continue subscribing to Spotify I just have one problem. I have purchased a $36.00 Spotify premium card and have used my account for around 3 months but now it say...

• Hi, I subscribed to Spotify premium starting off with $0.99 for 3 months, I am happy to continue subscribing to Spotify I just have one problem. I have purchased a $36.00 Spotify premium card and ha...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not getting my premium account and I got double charged

I payed for a 3 month subscription offer, I got double charged and still it says am not premium and the charge appears on the credit card. I had tried all the methods on the pages and still haven't found any solution.

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for a 3 month subscription offer, I got double charged and still it says am not premium and the charge appears on the credit card. I had tried all the methods on the pages and still haven't f...
  • jesustancredidi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot set payment as country is incorrect and can't change country as no payment set

I have a pre-paid account after having it transferred from Facebook account. I am trying to add a subscription to this account but the country is set to US and i am in Australia. I cannot add a payment option to my account as the country is incorrect...

• I have a pre-paid account after having it transferred from Facebook account. I am trying to add a subscription to this account but the country is set to US and i am in Australia. I cannot add a payme...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancelled subscription

I cancelled my subscriptions last year and there is still money being taken monthly from my credit cardThe payments need to stop and I need a refund!

• I cancelled my subscriptions last year and there is still money being taken monthly from my credit card The payments need to stop and I need a refund!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

family account

good morning community !maybe this has already been asked and explained before, so I'm sorry for bothering you again ! we upgraded to family account based in germany for three members - BUTour daughter is studying abroad (ireland and uk) .she got the...

• good morning community ! maybe this has already been asked and explained before, so I'm sorry for bothering you again !   we upgraded to family account based in germany  for three member...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers

I've just received two years with Spotify from rogers when I sign in to Spotify it gave me a free trial now it's done and can't access my free plan from rogers it keeps asking for me to pay

• I've just received two years with Spotify from rogers when I sign in to Spotify it gave me a free trial now it's done and can't access my free plan from rogers it keeps asking for me to pay
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access on my Iphone

Hi all!! I can access to my account on the computer but I can't acces on my Iphone. I change the password but the problem is still there. Please help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all!!    I can access to my account on the computer but I can't acces on my Iphone. I change the password but the problem is still there.   Please help!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sommeraktion/ Premium

Hi!Es läuf zur Zeit die Aktion drei Monate für einen, sprich für 9,99€. Ich wollte da natürlich zuschlagen und bin über die Werbung zum Bestellen des Premium-Accounts gelangt. Nun sind die zehn Euro bezahlt, doch Spotify meint, die Periumzeit ginge n...

• Hi! Es läuf zur Zeit die Aktion drei Monate für einen, sprich für 9,99€. Ich wollte da natürlich zuschlagen und bin über die Werbung zum Bestellen des Premium-Accounts gelangt. Nun sind die zehn Eur...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why did I not get the 3 months for 9.99 offer?

I purchased premium on 27th May and 12.99 has come out of my account. I've just noticed an email from 26th May saying Spotify is £9.99 for 3 months. Why did I not get this offer when I purchased?

• I purchased premium on 27th May and 12.99 has come out of my account. I've just noticed an email from 26th May saying Spotify is £9.99 for 3 months. Why did I not get this offer when I purchased?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed twice, have not get premium

Hello try to get premium but after filling my payment information and confirming them poped up window with infromation that I can not have 3 months for 0,99. I did it twice and Spotify take my money twice, but I still do not have Premium. Any advice?...

• Hello try to get premium but after filling my payment information and confirming them poped up window with infromation that I can not have 3 months for 0,99. I did it twice and Spotify take my money ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in username

Hi, As i noticed when i created my usename, it is not correct as I would like it to be (missed a letter.Is it possible to change my username? Gr. LM.

• Hi,   As i noticed when i created my usename, it is not correct as I would like it to be (missed a letter. Is it possible to change my username?   Gr. LM.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music I'm hearing does not appear on facebook

when I'm listening to some music on spotify, does not appear on facebook what I'm hearing, I tried to set up, but nothing happens, you have the solution to the problem?

• when I'm listening to some music on spotify, does not appear on facebook what I'm hearing, I tried to set up, but nothing happens, you have the solution to the problem?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loging in

Hi there, I used to login to spotify via facebook, however, I deleted facebook and now cannot log in. I tried to use the password/retrieval and I get a mesage saying your account is setup through facebook, I also tried to create an account with my em...

• Hi there,   I used to login to spotify via facebook, however, I deleted facebook and now cannot log in. I tried to use the password/retrieval and I get a mesage saying your account is setup th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not free

My subscription does not expire until November 2017. However my account shos I'm on the free version instead. How do I fix it after I have already logged out and logged back in.

• My subscription does not expire until November 2017. However my account shos I'm on the free version instead. How do I fix it after I have already logged out and logged back in.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium the made 4 charges and didnt work

Today i tried to upgraded, spotify charges me 4 times and said they didnt but they arrived 4sms about each charge

• Today i tried to upgraded, spotify charges me 4 times and said they didnt but they arrived 4sms about each charge
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember the password.. can't reset password because email no longer exists.. HELP!

Hey! I ordered Spotify Premium to a wrong Spotify - account! I have two different accounts, because I can't remember password from the first account and I can't reset the password, because I don't have access to accounts email any more. I ordered Pre...

• Hey!   I ordered Spotify Premium to a wrong Spotify - account! 😕 I  have two different accounts, because I can't remember password from the first account and I can't reset the password, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes