Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do you think this will be any good to you? Just a sign for greedieness...

How hard do you think it should be to delete my Spotify account!? If it was you to decide that answer should be "NEVER"... I Will delete my account just brecause you have made it to be pain in the ass to delete it.So, since i have to come here and "a...

• Casual Listener
  • How hard do you think it should be to delete my Spotify account!? If it was you to decide that answer should be "NEVER"...   I Will delete my account just brecause you have made it to be pain ...
  • Hernberg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't fill out contact form

I've been charged when nny I have canceled my account over 3 months ago. I go to your contact form, select subscription as that is where I'm having problems. Then I select I'm still being charged after I have cancelled my subscription. It then saysni...

• I've been charged when nny I have canceled my account over 3 months ago. I go to your contact form, select subscription as that is where I'm having problems. Then I select I'm still being charged aft...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Processing payment in bank and spotify isn't premium.

Hi All, Yesterday I took advantage of the "UNIDAYS 50% off offer for students" and I entered my payment details into spotify and paid £4.99. It didn't update the premium so I checked my bank and it said payment is processing. I was very confused as i...

• Hi All,   Yesterday I took advantage of the "UNIDAYS 50% off offer for students" and I entered my payment details into spotify and paid £4.99. It didn't update the premium so I checked my bank...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Playlist to new account

I would like to delete my facebook, but my spotify is connected to it and I don't want to lose all my playlists and saved songs. Is it possible to transfer this to a new account so that I can delete my facebook? thanks!

• Visitor
  • I would like to delete my facebook, but my spotify is connected to it and I don't want to lose all my playlists and saved songs.  Is it possible to transfer this to a new account so that I can d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I want student discount but the college but Spotify is saying its invalid.

• I want student discount but the college but Spotify is saying its invalid.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge 2 accounts

I had an account on one phone for a few months. A lot of music. Phone broke got a new phone and accidently created another account with my. Different email address. Downloaded a lot of songs there. My problem now is I want ALL my music from both my f...

• I had an account on one phone for a few months. A lot of music. Phone broke got a new phone and accidently created another account with my. Different email address. Downloaded a lot of songs there. M...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded playlists gone

I used the free 1 week premium trial and downloaded my playlists, after the trial was gone, so was the songs. Why?

• I used the free 1 week premium trial and downloaded my playlists, after the trial was gone, so was the songs. Why?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use my account whilst waiting for a refund?

Hi, I accidentally bought a month subscription thinking that it was a free trial (I had one two years ago and didn't realise). I've used the contact form to ask for a refund and replied to the automated email as was advised on the community. However,...

• Hi,   I accidentally bought a month subscription thinking that it was a free trial (I had one two years ago and didn't realise). I've used the contact form to ask for a refund and replied to t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Artists not updating!

I have noticed it is not just me, my Recently Played Artists has not updated in weeks!?

• I have noticed it is not just me, my Recently Played Artists has not updated in weeks!?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel this ACCOUNT!

I'm being charged monthly, but when I sign in to cancel this account, it's a free one. And no customer service to contact, but you have my credit card. Got it. I'll just keep disputing the charges. This is infuriating.

• I'm being charged monthly, but when I sign in to cancel this account, it's a free one. And no customer service to contact, but you have my credit card. Got it.  I'll just keep disputing the cha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot email password and Spotify password

HelloReally need help ! I have forgotten my email password and also my Spotify password so if I send a password reset to my email I will not be able to access it .... Is there another way ?

• Hello Really need help ! I have forgotten my email password and also my Spotify password so if I send a password reset to my email I will not be able to access it .... Is there another way ?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody is using my account, Please help

Hey I need some help on how to fix my problem, Somebody is using my Premium account while I am logged in also, I am using Spotify on windows desktop the Remdi 3 is the other user. I have tried signing out everywhere and making a new password but it d...

• Hey I need some help on how to fix my problem, Somebody is using my Premium account while I am logged in also, I am using Spotify on windows desktop the Remdi 3 is the other user.  I have tried ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Spotify account

Hello. I think I might have had an old Spotify account that is charging my bank account and I don't know the password or email... But I want it to stop charging my account... Please help!!! I haven't heard back from any emails or Twitter.

• Hello. I think I might have had an old Spotify account that is charging my bank account and I don't know the password or email... But I want it to stop charging my account... Please help!!! I haven't...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant recover password - email is deleted

Hi. Trying to recover my password by using original email I once used but that email is deleted so the link is useless. Want to change email in my profile but the password is wrong. How do I change my email when I dont know my password? (logged on my...

• Hi. Trying to recover my password by using original email I once used but that email is deleted so the link is useless. Want to change email in my profile but the password is wrong.   How do I...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country Issue

Just like everyone else here Spotify keeps saying my country of residence is Canada. It's not. I'm from the USA. Even more baffling is the fact that I've never once left my country. I've gone to account settings and tried to change countries and it d...

• Casual Listener
  • Just like everyone else here Spotify keeps saying my country of residence is Canada. It's not. I'm from the USA. Even more baffling is the fact that I've never once left my country. I've gone to acco...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps pausing !

Hello everyone !Well, it's been a week that my spotify keeps pausing whenever it feels like it. Generally on those first plays in the morning it goes well, but then suddenly it begins to pause several times on each track. Whether using or not the sma...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone ! Well, it's been a week that my spotify keeps pausing whenever it feels like it. Generally on those first plays in the morning it goes well, but then suddenly it begins to pause se...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Von Premium auf free, wie löse ich das Problem

Normalerweise habe ich Premium aber weil meine Paypal Karte abgelaufen ist konnte die Zahlung nicht erfolgen und ich wurde auf Free umgestellt. Ich habe schon versucht dies zu korrigieren und Spotify Geld von meinem Paypal Konto abbuchen lassen. Jede...

• Normalerweise habe ich Premium aber weil meine Paypal Karte abgelaufen ist konnte die Zahlung nicht erfolgen und ich wurde auf Free umgestellt. Ich habe schon versucht dies zu korrigieren und Spotify...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When going one to Spotify it keeps going off

When I going one to SpotifyIt keep going back off........Can't get it to stay onCan't get it to stay one

• Casual Listener
  • When I going one to Spotify It keep going back off........ Can't get it to stay on Can't get it to stay one
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I purchased a Spotify Student subscription and my bank statement shows a charge of $4.99 twice. Who would be the right person to get clarification on this please? I have attached a screenshot with this post. Thanks!

• I purchased a Spotify Student subscription and my bank statement shows a charge of $4.99 twice. Who would be the right person to get clarification on this please? I have attached a screenshot with th...
  • Parky1007
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes