Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium but with no benidets

So I know a while back I signed up for the free three month trial. But I also thought I canceled it. It looked as though I was still being charged for it, even though I wasn't getting any of the benefits of being a premium member. I went to subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • So I know a while back I signed up for the free three month trial. But I also thought I canceled it. It looked as though I was still being charged for it, even though I wasn't getting any of the bene...
  • adacyczyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change the country on an account

I upgraded to the family plan and I'm trying to invite my mother. I created her an account using spotify new zealand, but it's set the country in the US. I am unable to change the country in account settings. When I click the drop-down list there are...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to the family plan and I'm trying to invite my mother. I created her an account using spotify new zealand, but it's set the country in the US. I am unable to change the country in account ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium, charged; account not premium.

Title.I've emailed support waiting on reply but it is very frustrating.Used UNIDAYS 50% off for students.

• Title. I've emailed support waiting on reply but it is very frustrating. Used UNIDAYS 50% off for students.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem code

There must be a problem with my monthly payment method after using the free trial. Maybe it's my accounts balance. So I purchased a code but i am not able to redeem it This is what my subscription page says: You have got an active subscription.You su...

• Casual Listener
  • There must be a problem with my monthly payment method after using the free trial. Maybe it's my accounts balance. So I purchased a code but i am not able to redeem it 😞   This is what my s...
  • Muhammad-Akber
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Device password email not being sent

Hi,I am trying to deactivate my Facebook account, so want to disconnect my Spotify account from it. I keep trying to send the "set password" email to myself, which always says it's been sent to my email address, but I have nothing in my inbox or junk...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I am trying to deactivate my Facebook account, so want to disconnect my Spotify account from it. I keep trying to send the "set password" email to myself, which always says it's been sent to m...
  • Modseq
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issue

Hi,I forgot my account in Spotify. I have a subscription but i logged out the account then i logged in my previous account that has no subscription

• Hi, I forgot my account in Spotify. I have a subscription but i logged out the account then i logged in my previous account that has no subscription
  • Modseq
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid and I can't use my premium account

I already change my pay method and I receive a message of my bank that the charge was made, but in the page of spotify said that they didn't make the transaction.When I enter to spotify said that my premium suscription is in pause. Can you help me?, ...

• I already change my pay method and I receive a message of my bank that the charge was made, but in the page of spotify said that they didn't make the transaction. When I enter to spotify said that m...
  • Momosan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium uprgade not working

Hello,I have tried to upgrade my subscription from free to premium with my paypal account. I am unable to do this for soem reason. I am loggign in with facebook and there are sufficient funds in my account. I have also tried usign my credit card. It ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have tried to upgrade my subscription from free to premium with my paypal account. I am unable to do this for soem reason. I am loggign in with facebook and there are sufficient funds in my...
  • ashlee5
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working

I have signed up for Spotify premium but when I skip to many songs it says you need to unlock Spotify premium..,can you pleasefix this problem?

• I have signed up for Spotify premium but when I skip to many songs it says you need to unlock Spotify premium..,can you please fix this problem?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I being billed?

have no idea why I'm being billed? I may have downloaded it to my phone, but I never used it. I never signed up for an account. And most importantly, how in the world did they get my credit card information??

•  have no idea why I'm being billed?  I may have downloaded it to my phone, but I never used it. I never signed up for an account.  And most importantly, how in the world did they get m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got premium but it won't work

I got a premium account, but it still says free and I've tried everything! I logged out and logged back in, I deleted the app and I got it again, and I've tried everything. I only have one account and it's through my Facebook so I'm very frustrated t...

• I got a premium account, but it still says free and I've tried everything! I logged out and logged back in, I deleted the app and I got it again, and I've tried everything. I only have one account an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled membership and still got charged

I cancelled my membership more than a month or 2 ago and I still got charged for that membership because I don't need it anymore

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my membership more than a month or 2 ago and I still got charged for that membership because I don't need it anymore
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Warning Price Increase

Spotify has, without telling me, cancelled my subscription and is demanding a higher price. I'm not sure which one of these pisses me off more. Besides not receiving any email receipts or contact, I've still been getting billed until this month, Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has, without telling me, cancelled my subscription and is demanding a higher price. I'm not sure which one of these pisses me off more. Besides not receiving any email receipts or contact, I'...
  • AaronStPete
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium

Hello, I have a problem with my account , I paid by credit card and made ​​me the charge but still do not have premium ... Can you help please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a problem with my account , I paid by credit card and made ​​me the charge but still do not have premium ... Can you help please?
  • Keatonfoxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

End Subscription, Will I get my money back?

My premium subscription just renewed today but I cancelled it, will I get my money back since it automatically took cash from my card and did not want a premium subscription for this month anyways?

• Casual Listener
  • My premium subscription just renewed today but I cancelled it, will I get my money back since it automatically took cash from my card and did not want a premium subscription for this month anyways?&n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Starred playlist is gone

Hey, My starred playlist is gone on my Spotify and i had over 600 songs on it and i realy want it back! Can you guys please help me get all my music back!

• Hey, My starred playlist is gone on my Spotify and i had over 600 songs on it and i realy want it back! Can you guys please help me get all my music back!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign into my account after issues today.

I was listening to spotify on my iOS device today this morning. Soon after, I tried to open spotify back up and my password was no longer working. I tried to send a recovery email but the emails I use do not have an email from spotify, help?

• Visitor
  • I was listening to spotify on my iOS device today this morning. Soon after, I tried to open spotify back up and my password was no longer working. I tried to send a recovery email but the emails I us...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling multiple Premium subscriptions

Hi, I have two Premium subscriptions currently being charged to my account but want to cancel the most recent one so that it does not renew at the next payment window. The second account is on another device and account that I can't access but it's m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have two Premium subscriptions currently being charged to my account but want to cancel the most recent one so that it does not renew at the next payment window.   The second ac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I want to switch to a family plan but it always tells me unfortunately we are unable to help at assist at this time. Any ideas????

• I want to switch to a family plan but it always tells me unfortunately we are unable to help at assist at this time. Any ideas????
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Money taken from account but hasn't been added to my spotify account

HIi have been charged twice for my subscriptiion and it still hasnt been applied to my spotify account

• HI i have been charged twice for my subscriptiion and it still hasnt been applied to my spotify account
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes