Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium but with no benidets

Premium but with no benidets

So I know a while back I signed up for the free three month trial. But I also thought I canceled it. It looked as though I was still being charged for it, even though I wasn't getting any of the benefits of being a premium member. I went to subscription to see if there was a mistake on my part, but it was asking me if I wanted to sign up. Went to my recepts after and there was nothing there saying I was paying. So I am a little confused for what I'm paying and then how to cancel it, when I apparently am not paying for it. (But I am. Trust me. My bank accound says so)

2 Replies

Hey @adacyczyn,

Sounds like you might have a duplicate account (one's on Free and the other's on Premium)

You can back track on what username you've used through receipts sent to your email (usually you're sent an email notification for cancelling your subscription and for the first payment/subscription you've set up).

If you need further digging, the Support team can definitely help you. Just fill out the Contact form or send a DM to @SpotifyCares.

Hope that helps 🙂

How do I check if I have more than two accounts?

@SachiG wrote:

Hey @adacyczyn,

Sounds like you might have a duplicate account (one's on Free and the other's on Premium)

You can back track on what username you've used through receipts sent to your email (usually you're sent an email notification for cancelling your subscription and for the first payment/subscription you've set up).

If you need further digging, the Support team can definitely help you. Just fill out the Contact form or send a DM to @SpotifyCares.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts