Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Payment and music quality

I've only had Spotify premium for 8 months and my original payment was £4.99 but now suddenly it is gone up to £9.99 in understand that this is the normal price but what I don't understand is why there was no information passed to me that would tell ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've only had Spotify premium for 8 months and my original payment was £4.99 but now suddenly it is gone up to £9.99 in understand that this is the normal price but what I don't understand is why the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! $12.99 a month!?

Sorry if this has already been answered but I'm paying $12.99 a month and the website advertises $9.99 a month. Why am I paying so much and how can I change this?

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if this has already been answered but I'm paying $12.99 a month and the website advertises $9.99 a month. Why am I paying so much and how can I change this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange account information

Good Evening, I have tonight requested a change of password on my account because I want my kids to have their own free accounts. I entered my email address and reset it following the steps. All seemed straight forward. However once logged into the a...

• Visitor
  • Good Evening, I have tonight requested a change of password on my account because I want my kids to have their own free accounts. I entered my email address and reset it following the steps. All seem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount pay with mobile phone

Using a student discount on Spotify in the UK, can I pay with my mobile phone like I did before applying the discount? When attempting to sign up for a student discount, it asks for payment options again, but doesn't allow me to select mobile phone a...

• Using a student discount on Spotify in the UK, can I pay with my mobile phone like I did before applying the discount? When attempting to sign up for a student discount, it asks for payment options a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Student Discount Query

Hey! I just wanted to clarify something about the NUS student discount; After applying the discount to the account, if I cancel at any point, will this get rid of the discount altogether from then on? or would I be able to reapply the discount at a l...

• Regular
  • Hey! I just wanted to clarify something about the NUS student discount;   After applying the discount to the account, if I cancel at any point, will this get rid of the discount altogether f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle song not working

I have premium and when I try to shuffle a playlist, both offline and online, it only goes between a few songs although the playlist has plenty of songs.But when I take off shuffle the playlist will play right through... Any answers?

• I have premium and when I try to shuffle a playlist, both offline and online, it only goes between a few songs although the playlist has plenty of songs. But when I take off shuffle the playlist wil...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Location change.

I am trying to change my location back to United Kingdom. I changed it for my uncle to New Zealand while he was here but now he is back it will not allow me the option to change it back to UK. Anyone have any ideas how I can change it.

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to change my location back to United Kingdom. I changed it for my uncle to New Zealand while he was here but now he is back it will not allow me the option to change it back to UK. Anyone...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add follow button in signature?

According to "This Post" you can add a follow button into your signature. I have tried this and it doesn't work for me. When I paste the code in it comes up with "invalid HTML. Does this method no longer work or am I doing something wrong? Spoiler (H...

• Roadie
  • According to "This Post" you can add a follow button into your signature. I have tried this and it doesn't work for me. When I paste the code in it comes up with "invalid HTML. Does this method no lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed my Bill last month payment went through got downgraded

I payed my monthly payment. The payment went through I have my bank statement. Why did i got downgraded if I paid

• I payed my monthly payment. The payment went through I have my bank statement. Why did i got downgraded if I paid
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T CREATE PASSWORD

My spotify account is connected to facebook, and I want to creat an user and a password. When I click the link I received to create a password, and try to do it, none of the passwords I choose work. What can I do?

• My spotify account is connected to facebook, and I want to creat an user and a password. When I click the link I received to create a password, and try to do it, none of the passwords I choose w...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email address changed by someone

My email addressed was changed by someone in Russia. I'm based in Singapore and am logged in via Facebook. I now cannot change the email address back, nor can I access the password. I'm on a Premium account and am worried that my payment details coul...

• My email addressed was changed by someone in Russia. I'm based in Singapore and am logged in via Facebook. I now cannot change the email address back, nor can I access the password. I'm on a Premium ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can subscribe to premium via pay by mobile

When I try to continue my subscription, I was prompt with an error. "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area"

• When I try to continue my subscription, I was prompt with an error. "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area"
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Remainder of my Gift Card after 99 cent New Years Deal

So when Spotify had their 99 cents 3 months New Year's deal, I used my $30 gift card to pay for it. The 3 months are ovbiously up by now, and there is definitley more money on my gift card since I only paid 99 cents. I although, cannot seem to use th...

• Casual Listener
  • So when Spotify had their 99 cents 3 months New Year's deal, I used my $30 gift card to pay for it. The 3 months are ovbiously up by now, and there is definitley more money on my gift card since I on...
  • mallorydepew
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no premium

Yesterday I tried get the student discount and upon realizing that my school was not listed I did not go through with the transaction. However, I was still charged $4.99 yet my spotify still shows that I need to "update my payment method". I would li...

• Yesterday I tried get the student discount and upon realizing that my school was not listed I did not go through with the transaction. However, I was still charged $4.99 yet my spotify still shows th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The account is not updating for premium

I have already received confirmation of payment by e-mail, have followed the steps of the manual several times, however the account not upgrade to premium, what should I do ???

• Casual Listener
  • I have already received confirmation of payment by e-mail, have followed the steps of the manual several times, however the account not upgrade to premium, what should I do ???
  • LeoVíctor
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Acct change

How do I change my user name? It's showing my full name which I don't want on there

• How do I change my user name? It's showing my full name which I don't want on there
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't link my Starbucks partner number to Spotify

Every time I try to go to https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/ it just says "Something went wrong, try again later."I followed the instructions on the spotify support hub, where it says to log into the starbucks hub but I coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to go to https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/register/ it just says "Something went wrong, try again later." I followed the instructions on the spotify support h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I signed up for premium last week. I was charged for it but it's not working. It doesn't show that I have premium and it keeps asking me to upgrade. I've tried reinstalling the app and signing in and out but nothing is working.

• I signed up for premium last week. I was charged for it but it's not working. It doesn't show that I have premium and it keeps asking me to upgrade. I've tried reinstalling the app and signing in and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists unavailable

Hello.When i use spotify i got all the songs downloaded and i stay in offlinemode, but I assure that i have remained connected to the online servers before the 30 days.Now the problem that appears, now several times is pretty ***** annoying. Sometime...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. When i use spotify i got all the songs downloaded and i stay in offlinemode, but I assure that i have remained connected to the online servers before the 30 days. Now the problem that appear...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

12 month subscription has ended early

My subscription has been cut short. Ive had 2 12 month subscriptions from Vodafone. The first was in July 2014, then I renewed my phone early in May 2015. I entered the new 12 month subscription code in May 2015 only to find that it doesnt tag it on ...

• My subscription has been cut short. Ive had 2 12 month subscriptions from Vodafone. The first was in July 2014, then I renewed my phone early in May 2015. I entered the new 12 month subscription code...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes