Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Menelaos_f
  • Casual Listener
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes
  • Account
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Renewal Date

My renewal date is the 24th of the month. I understand the process required to change my renewal date. What I would like to ask is, if I wanted to cancel my Premium subscription now so I could make my new subscription date the 2nd of the month, will ...

• Regular
  • My renewal date is the 24th of the month. I understand the process required to change my renewal date. What I would like to ask is, if I wanted to cancel my Premium subscription now so I could m...
  • ofwolfandman
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted song from playlist

Hello, Today at about 3:30 I accidentally deleted a song from my playlist but don't remember it's name.Is there any way a moderator or someone from the spotify team could help? The playlist is called Top 600(Alt,Indie,Electro-Pop,Pop,EDM, and Rock) T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Today at about 3:30 I accidentally deleted a song from my playlist but don't remember it's name.Is there any way a moderator or someone from the spotify team could help? The playlist is called...
  • Stephlohlili
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, good, bad, or indifferent? you tell me....

Hello all the apperently happy spotify users.....i know most post are not this kind... i would like to rant for a few if y'all don't mind, please bare with me..I have not really used Spotify much the past few months if at all. I've been watching conc...

• Hello all the apperently happy spotify users.....i know most post are not this kind... i would like to rant for a few if y'all don't mind, please bare with me..I have not really used Spotify much the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Browse feature has suddenly disappeared

I subscribe to premium but the browse feature has suddenly disappeared. Had anyone else this? I'm using Android on phone.

• I subscribe to premium but the browse feature has suddenly disappeared. Had anyone else this? I'm using Android on phone.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receipt for gift card

I paid for a 3 month subscription as a birthday present and didn't receive a receipt ! I wanted to make a card and put the subscription code in it . But nothing came . PayPal says I have paid for it ? How do I get help with this ? Thanks

• I paid for a 3 month subscription as a birthday present and didn't receive a receipt ! I wanted to make a card and put the subscription code in it . But nothing came . PayPal says I have paid for it ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I change what device is the main decice for spotify

My tablet is where I first created my spotify account while my phone was broken, and when I got my new phone and signed on to spotify I can't do the same things like chose what song to play and replay a song over and over. I don't have spotify premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • My tablet is where I first created my spotify account while my phone was broken, and when I got my new phone and signed on to spotify I can't do the same things like chose what song to play and repla...
  • b2n101
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 & Phone - Premium

HI there, and thanks in advance for anyone who can help me. I recently signed up to premium through my ps4 and have been enjoying the service so far, however im having difficulty connecting the premium service which i pay for, to the spotify app on m...

• HI there, and thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.   I recently signed up to premium through my ps4 and have been enjoying the service so far, however im having difficulty connecting ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account

I paid for a premium account, but I still only have a free account. I checked my online banking and I was charged the premium membership fee. I tried logging out of spotify and back in several times but still no change. Thank you.

• I paid for a premium account, but I still only have a free account. I checked my online banking and I was charged the premium membership fee. I tried logging out of spotify and back in several times ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DEBIT CARD

Hello guys! I have a problem paying Spotify Premium. I used to have a debit card and I used it for every Spotify's payment. Now I've changed my card, but it's still a debit card, thou, but the payment system doesn't work anymore. How can it be possib...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys!  I have a problem paying Spotify Premium. I used to have a debit card and I used it for every Spotify's payment. Now I've changed my card, but it's still a debit card, thou, but the...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

OLD friend won't log out..

Hi! Last year I borrows my Spotify premium account to a (then) good friend! Now I am not so good friends with him anymore! But I can't get him to log out from my account! How can I remove him from my Spotify?He makes me re-download my music every tim...

• Regular
  • Hi! Last year I borrows my Spotify premium account to a (then) good friend! Now I am not so good friends with him anymore! But I can't get him to log out from my account! How can I remove him from my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

US citizen studying in UK, how do I get the discount?

I am a US citizen and am studying in the UK for the year. How do I apply the student discount to my current account (which is just standard premium)?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a US citizen and am studying in the UK for the year. How do I apply the student discount to my current account (which is just standard premium)?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Family Plan not adding users correctly

Hi JeanI'm havin the same kind of problem, the difference being that my son now has access to Spotify as a Premium Family member but my account is still Free.Worried that if I upgrade to Premium I will be charged £14.99 for Family Me+1 and then anoth...

• Regular
  • Hi Jean I'm havin the same kind of problem, the difference being that my son now has access to Spotify as a Premium Family member but my account is still Free. Worried that if I upgrade to Premium ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

All Tracks Unavailable

Hi there, Hoping someone can help! For the past few days every track I try to listen to is unavailable - even songs that people I follow are currently listening to! Is there a fix for this? Thank you Kelly

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    Hoping someone can help!    For the past few days every track I try to listen to is unavailable - even songs that people I follow are currently listening to!&nbsp...
  • TheCaoth
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging the wrong card help.

Hi, so, on my account details, the correct card information is entered but I'm not getting charged from that card. I've waited a few months to see if it's just that one time but I'm still getting charged on my old card even though I updated my card i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so, on my account details, the correct card information is entered but I'm not getting charged from that card. I've waited a few months to see if it's just that one time but I'm still getting cha...
  • Þor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for students

I had Spotify premium before I started college how can I update my account to get the discount?

• I had Spotify premium before I started college how can I update my account to get the discount?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I upgrade a family plan from 2 to 3 family members

Title says it all :-). I have a family plan for 2 and want to upgrade to 3. How do I do that?

• Title says it all :-). I have a family plan for 2 and want to upgrade to 3. How do I do that?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login into registered email (Premium Account)

I can't login into my premium account on other devices as I can't remember the password. I can login into it on my PC and my old phone though. The old email was removed due to microsoft upgrading old ID's to Outlook using an alias, however it removed...

• I can't login into my premium account on other devices as I can't remember the password. I can login into it on my PC and my old phone though. The old email was removed due to microsoft upgrading old...
  • Skarabel01
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not getting premium benefits

I paid for a premium account but my account is not showing as premium

• I paid for a premium account but my account is not showing as premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my facebook account

Im deleting my facebook account, but "If your account was created with Facebook, you can't disconnect it."Soo what will happend to my spotify acc then? Can i trasfer it from old facebook acc to new facebook acc?

• Visitor
  • Im deleting my facebook account, but "If your account was created with Facebook, you can't disconnect it." Soo what will happend to my spotify acc then?  Can i trasfer it from old facebook acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod