Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Do accounts ever get deleted?

I recently made a new Spotify account to replace my old one, but I don't want my old one to be deleted and lose all of my playlists. Will my old account ever be deleted? Even after a certain period of inactivity? What is the policy on this?

• Visitor
  • I recently made a new Spotify account to replace my old one, but I don't want my old one to be deleted and lose all of my playlists. Will my old account ever be deleted? Even after a certain period o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount renewal

I got an email today that my student discount will run out soon and that I could renew it if I'm still a student. However the link in the mail only sends me to https://www.spotify.com/de/student/I don't see anything where I can reconfirm that I'm sti...

• Regular
  • I got an email today that my student discount will run out soon and that I could renew it if I'm still a student. However the link in the mail only sends me to https://www.spotify.com/de/student/ I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged but not getting premium

i liked spotify so i decided to get a premium accounti got charged twice but im still not getting premium here are some screen shots

spotify.png spotify2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • i liked spotify so i decided to get a premium account i got charged twice but im still not getting premium     here are some screen shots
  • Alto
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! eGiftcard date change

Hello, I purchased an eGiftcard for a birthday, but I entered the date wrong. How can I go about in changing to the correct date to 04/09/2016 instead of 09/04/2016. Thank you!

• Hello,   I purchased an eGiftcard for a birthday, but I entered the date wrong. How can I go about in changing to the correct date to 04/09/2016 instead of 09/04/2016. Thank you!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you lose your username after connecting to Facebook?

I have registered on Sporify with a username instead of signing up with a Facebook account. Now I would like to connect my Facebook account to this user and I do not want to lose my username, i.e. I still want to be able to login with my old username...

• I have registered on Sporify with a username instead of signing up with a Facebook account. Now I would like to connect my Facebook account to this user and I do not want to lose my username, i.e. I ...
  • qlpa
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewing student discount

I got an e-mail yesterday advising my student discount was about to expire...But i already renewed this a couple of months ago and thought it was a 12 month subscription?Can anyone advise please??

• Casual Listener
  • I got an e-mail yesterday advising my student discount was about to expire... But i already renewed this a couple of months ago and thought it was a 12 month subscription? Can anyone advise please??
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete "#1 most wanted hits"?

Hi everyone,Today, when I open spotify, my explore screen only features a list called "#1 most wanted hits". Not only I don't like the sort of music that the list offers, but I can't use the other options for exploring music. I'm using a premium acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, Today, when I open spotify, my explore screen only features a list called "#1 most wanted hits". Not only I don't like the sort of music that the list offers, but I can't use the othe...
  • juan91
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing country

Hi, I used to live in the US and had the US account but I now moved to Canada and it does not let me change it. I followed the instructions on Spotify website without any success. How can I make it happen? I wish I could talk to someone at spotify bu...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I used to live in the US and had the US account but I now moved to Canada and it does not let me change it.  I followed the instructions on Spotify website without any success. &nbs...
  • Max33
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Twang & Twong!?

Why am I getting random playlists appearing on my account? 

• Roadie
  • Why am I getting random playlists appearing on my account? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other country user charged USA spotify premium value

I am current living in Brazil and my spotify account is selected Brazil. The moment I subscribed for premium I was charge in dollars instead of my country´s currency as advertised in spotify Brazil. How do I change it? I am paying extra taxes because...

• I am current living in Brazil and my spotify account is selected Brazil. The moment I subscribed for premium I was charge in dollars instead of my country´s currency as advertised in spotify Brazil. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want my money back

Hello,I was under the impression that my spotify wouldnt auto renew, but it did. I would like to get my money back, as i have only used spotify once or twice in the past month.Can you please get into contact with me and get my money back please.Thank...

• Hello, I was under the impression that my spotify wouldnt auto renew, but it did. I would like to get my money back, as i have only used spotify once or twice in the past month. Can you please get ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Im still in school and my subscription changing over to the regular price. How do I change it back to the student discount?

• Im still in school and my subscription changing over to the regular price. How do I change it back to the student discount?  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment successful but didnt receive premium

I sign up for the promotion RM2 for 3 months subscribtion recently. The subscription fee have been deducted from my card but i havent receive the premium account yet.

• Casual Listener
  • I sign up for the promotion RM2 for 3 months subscribtion recently. The subscription fee have been deducted from my card but i havent receive the premium account yet.
  • lhyyong0610
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist account

Is it possible to link my followers from my Spotify profile to my artist account?I was trying to get 250 so I can get a verified artist page, but I sent the link to my Spotify profile so all the followers are on that account, not my artist page.

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to link my followers from my Spotify profile to my artist account? I was trying to get 250 so I can get a verified artist page, but I sent the link to my Spotify profile so all the fo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone hacked my Spotify using a dead/nonexistant email.

I've now sent an email about this, but it said the replies would be sent to the "new" email that the hacker uses. Dear Spotify, would it kill you to have some phone support or at least a backup feature for things like this? So far I've lost all playl...

• I've now sent an email about this, but it said the replies would be sent to the "new" email that the hacker uses.   Dear Spotify, would it kill you to have some phone support or at least a bac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify customer service number

WANT THE SPOTIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. SPOTIFY IS BEYOND A JOKE!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • WANT THE SPOTIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. SPOTIFY IS BEYOND A JOKE!!!!!
  • elited2game
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

please help, premium customer but can't download

I've been paying for spotify until middle of March, then I had a subscription through vodafone. I followed the link through the text message used mobile internet NOT wifi, had a text to say i'm on premium. I have my playlist NO adverts and app and co...

• Visitor
  • I've been paying for spotify until middle of  March, then I had a subscription through vodafone. I followed the link through the text message used mobile internet NOT wifi, had a text to say i'm...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Google play

I bought a google play card for to purchase a premium account and I need help as my code doesnt seem to be availiable. What does it mean? I cant purchase it anymore?

• I bought a google play card for to purchase a premium account and I need help as my code doesnt seem to be availiable. What does it mean? I cant purchase it anymore?
  • Samuel7
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 day free trial?

I got spotify because my friend said there would be a 7 day free trial for premium... So my question is, how do i get it?

• I got spotify because my friend said there would be a 7 day free trial for premium... So my question is, how do i get it?
  • l_fanny13
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes