Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Notifications are not working

Hi! I've been using spotify for a while now and recently upgraded to premium. Before upgrading my notifications were working fine, but now it's just says 'you don't have any notifications' even though people have been following me and my playlists et...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've been using spotify for a while now and recently upgraded to premium. Before upgrading my notifications were working fine, but now it's just says 'you don't have any notifications' e...
  • crescentr3n
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

someone else i don't know logged into my spotify premium account?

Help! Noticed earlier tonight I was following a playlist I myself had never followed, now my Spotify Connect list shows that someone is using my account on a phone I am not familiar with and they're skipping songs and playing things over my account w...

• Help! Noticed earlier tonight I was following a playlist I myself had never followed, now my Spotify Connect list shows that someone is using my account on a phone I am not familiar with and they're ...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reactivate

I want to reactivate my subscription but unsure about password and user name?

• Regular
  • I want to reactivate my subscription but unsure about password and user name?
  • Robanamber11
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

password recovery

today i tried to login with my username and password instead of logging in with facebook. unfortunately i had to recognize that i don't remember my password anymore and the email associated with the account which i would usually use to to reset my pa...

• today i tried to login with my username and password instead of logging in with facebook. unfortunately i had to recognize that i don't remember my password anymore and the email associated with the ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only want content offline on one device

I use Spotify on my iPad and iPhone. I'd like to have offline content on my iPhone and not my iPad as my iPad is running out of storage. Is there any way to sync he offline content on only one device?

• I use Spotify on my iPad and iPhone. I'd like to have offline content on my iPhone and not my iPad as my iPad is running out of storage. Is there any way to sync he offline content on only one device?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I am currently a sophomore at Fairfield University and I signed up for the student discount in March 2014 for 12 months. I read the subscription renew and said I was going to be charged $4.99 + tax on March 9th. I checked my bank statements today and...

• I am currently a sophomore at Fairfield University and I signed up for the student discount in March 2014 for 12 months.  I read the subscription renew and said I was going to be charged $4.99 +...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify program won't recognize password

After changing my country to France, the spotify program itself (on my desktop) won't recognize my username/password combination. I can log in without problems to the spotify website using the same username/password combination, but the program won't...

• After changing my country to France, the spotify program itself (on my desktop) won't recognize my username/password combination. I can log in without problems to the spotify website using the same u...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial but I have been charged!

Hi few hours ago I sign up for premium account. Which has been advertised on web site 30 day free! And I just check my bank account there is a pending transaction for spotify.! Never mind 30 day I didn't have 1 day free.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi few hours ago I sign up for premium account. Which has been advertised on web site 30 day free! And I just check my bank account there is a pending transaction for spotify.! Never mind 30 day I di...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I have not used Spotify in months and Spotify have taken out £9.99 out of my account on the 29th of February 2016. I want a refund because I did not use the account at all.

• I have not used Spotify in months and Spotify have taken out £9.99 out of my account on the 29th of February 2016. I want a refund because I did not use the account at all.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund for Spotify premium

I was just charged for Spotify premium. I trying to get a refund. I haven't used it. Someone help

• I was just charged for Spotify premium. I trying to get a refund. I haven't used it. Someone help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"FREE TRIAL" and charged within minutes

I was a spotify premium user until about a month ago when I cancelled my sunscription. I've still been using the free account to listen after I cancelled my premium. However, I logged on today and an ad banner stated "Come Back Try Spotify Premium fo...

• Visitor
  • I was a spotify premium user until about a month ago when I cancelled my sunscription. I've still been using the free account to listen after I cancelled my premium. However, I logged on today and an...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked 2 days ago and no response from spotify

Hi, My account has been hacked 2 days ago. I receive an mail from spotify saying that my my email has been changed while I didn't changed it.Now I can't connect any more. I sent an email to ‘account-details-changed’ to explain my problem as described...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   My account has been hacked 2 days ago.   I receive an mail from spotify saying that my my email has been changed while I didn't changed it. Now I can't connect any more.   ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account access

I downloaded Spotify a few days ago and was certain I signed up via Facebook. Continued to add my cc info to sign up, but had trouble playing on offline mode so deleted existing data. When I tried to log in by fb again it said I didn't have an accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify a few days ago and was certain I signed up via Facebook. Continued to add my cc info to sign up, but had trouble playing on offline mode so deleted existing data. When I tried to...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting a refund

I paid 0. 99 cents for a 3 months spotify premium. I see that i recently got charged 11 something on my credit so i assumed my 3 months is over and they are now charging me the price for premium. I canceled my subscription already. Is there a way to ...

• I paid 0. 99 cents for a 3 months spotify premium. I see that i recently got charged 11 something on my credit so i assumed my 3 months is over and they are now charging me the price for premium. I c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account access

I downloaded Spotify a few days ago and was certain I signed up via Facebook. Continued to add my cc info to sign up, but had trouble playing on offline mode so deleted existing data. When I tried to log in by fb again it said I didn't have an accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify a few days ago and was certain I signed up via Facebook. Continued to add my cc info to sign up, but had trouble playing on offline mode so deleted existing data. When I tried to...
  • Shanelamarche84
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming with more accounts at the same time

Hi, i'm thinking to make a family acc on spotify with my family. I only had one question.... is it possible to stream with all the family accounts at the same time? Or only one?Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm thinking to make a family acc on spotify with my family. I only had one question.... is it possible to stream with all the family accounts at the same time? Or only one? Please help
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unfollowing someone

If I unfollow someone I am following will any playlists of theirs that I am following also be unfollowed? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • If I unfollow someone I am following will any playlists of theirs that I am following also be unfollowed?  Thank you.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sprint customers being charged for premium?

I just signed up for a year of premium under the student deal for $4.99 a month for 12 months. I got this message: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed 2014-10-01 and charged $4.99 + $0.00 Sales tax every 1 month, unless y...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for a year of premium under the student deal for $4.99 a month for 12 months. I got this message: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed 2014-10-0...
  • silverjaw78
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade para plano Familia pagando via boleto

Quero fazer upgrade da minha conta que ja é premium para o plano familia e pagar 1 ano adiantado via boleto bancario, mas não encontrei essa opção, como faço?

• Quero fazer upgrade da minha conta que ja é premium para o plano familia e pagar 1 ano adiantado via boleto bancario, mas não encontrei essa opção, como faço?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with username and facebook.

Well, to give a heads up about my problem: I created my spotify account a few years ago using my facebook account. Everything was normal all this time, until I decided to delete my facebook account. After doing that, my profile name on spotify(which ...

• Visitor
  • Well, to give a heads up about my problem:   I created my spotify account a few years ago using my facebook account. Everything was normal all this time, until I decided to delete my facebook ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes