Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Devices I've never seen in my life appearing under "Devices available". Possibly hacked?

So recently someone managed to connect to my private, home Wifi network, as well as my spotify account. I've noticed that the "Devices available" icon would show up more often, lately it was there pretty much 24/7, I always thought that it's probably...

347fc2b8b5f48d3d935e7efa661926b7
  • Casual Listener
  • So recently someone managed to connect to my private, home Wifi network, as well as my spotify account.    I've noticed that the "Devices available" icon would show up more often, lately ...
  • Quad32
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists/Got some playlists that are not mine

Today nearly all my playlists were gone. There was someplaylists on my account that are not mine. I deleted them. I can restore only some of my playlists via your link. In that link there is some playlists that are not mine (I can recover them to my ...

• Regular
  • Today nearly all my playlists were gone. There was someplaylists on my account that are not mine. I deleted them.   I can restore only some of my playlists via your link. In that link there is...
  • jere_99
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sign into Spotify account

I am looking for a fix because I cannot sign into spotify on my phone or computer. I tried numerous times and nothing worked. I then tried to change the password, but apparently there was no email to it. I tried all 4 of my emails and nothing has wor...

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for a fix because I cannot sign into spotify on my phone or computer. I tried numerous times and nothing worked. I then tried to change the password, but apparently there was no email to...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've lost all my playlists !

Hello,I have lost all my playlists overnight ! I am very upset... Has anyone lived it ? Thank you all

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have lost all my playlists overnight !   I am very upset...   Has anyone lived it ?   Thank you all        
  • jere_99
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify claims gift cards are invalid

i have two spotify gift cards that for some reason is unvalid?and its quite a lot of money that i dont get anything out of...

• Casual Listener
  • i have two spotify gift cards that for some reason is unvalid? and its quite a lot of money that i dont get anything out of...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error on Premium.

I recently bought a gift card for 10 dollars Spotify at Target and I redemeed it online and I chose 1 month of Spotify Premium. On my Mac, I could now listen to music offline, which mean it worked! However, when I went on my Android, it said I had no...

• Regular
  • I recently bought a gift card for 10 dollars Spotify at Target and I redemeed it online and I chose 1 month of Spotify Premium. On my Mac, I could now listen to music offline, which mean it worked! H...
  • robyneslepko
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to a student premium account

I already have a premium account but want to apply the student discount. It appears I need to re-eneter my card details to do this?Do I need to delete my premium account first?Will I be charged for two accounts?

• Casual Listener
  •   I already have a premium account but want to apply the student discount. It appears I need to re-eneter my card details to do this? Do I need to delete my premium account first? Will I be c...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I think my account was hacked?

Ok, last night i tried to log into my account, using my usual username and password, it didn't work. So i tried to send a reset password link to my email address, and i never got it. It said that the email address is not associated with a spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, last night i tried to log into my account, using my usual username and password, it didn't work. So i tried to send a reset password link to my email address, and i never got it. It said that the...
  • thelazysage
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suddenly can't log into Spotify with facebook account (incorrect username/password)

I've been using Spotify with my Facebook account daily. All of the sudden today I could not log in. I'm logged into my facebook account but when I click on "log into Spotify" on play.spotify.com the button vibrates and then it says "incorrect usernam...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify with my Facebook account daily. All of the sudden today I could not log in. I'm logged into my facebook account but when I click on "log into Spotify" on play.spotify.com the ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play on my PC

Web version of Spotify won't play on my PC, I can only play using My iPad app.It keeps refreshing and the play bar stays white,is there anything I can do? thanks

• Web version of Spotify won't play on my PC, I can only play using My iPad app. It keeps refreshing and the play bar stays white, is there anything I can do?  thanks 
  • joshmc900
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have cancelled my premium account but still being charged!!!

Hi Guys, I was trying to look for contact us link, get in touch linked but wasn't successfull. Tried using the contact form but it keeps on looping in the same screen everytime. I have tried different devices and computers but still getting result. A...

• Hi Guys,   I was trying to look for contact us link, get in touch linked but wasn't successfull. Tried using the contact form but it keeps on looping in the same screen everytime. I have tried...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account has been hacked

My premium account has been hacked. Email has been changed and if I reset the password it goes to this new account. Checked my email and ultrabook1975@hotmail.fr changed the email associated with the account on 20th March 2015. I noticed when I logge...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account has been hacked. Email has been changed and if I reset the password it goes to this new account. Checked my email and ultrabook1975@hotmail.fr changed the email associated wit...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charge me for premium service but I didnt receive it

So for the current offer for 3month premium, I try to subscribed and I found out Spotify had charged me in my bank but I don't even receive premium status in my account.During halfway of transaction (after being charged) Spotify claimed that I missed...

• Casual Listener
  • So for the current offer for 3month premium, I try to subscribed and I found out Spotify had charged me in my bank but I don't even receive premium status in my account. During halfway of transact...
  • jovixtee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ecouter la musique d'un autre pays

Bonjours, je souhaiterai écouter certaine playliste qui sont sur spotify italia mais impossible car elles sont bloquées pour l'italie je crois et n'apparaissent pas sur la playliste de l'artiste. Je souhaiter savoir comment faire pour les avoir? Merc...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjours, je souhaiterai écouter certaine playliste qui sont sur spotify italia mais impossible car elles sont bloquées pour l'italie je crois et n'apparaissent pas sur la playliste de l'artiste. &n...
  • rocca02040
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharged me

Never startedvservice have no number to call but a government number to report u thanks and charged me three times im notba student and u said was a problem not that u were robbing me but not starting service I was tring to pay for now I want all mon...

• Never startedvservice have no number to call but a government number to report u thanks and charged me three times im notba student and u said was a problem not that u were robbing me but not startin...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't loggin to acct!

So basically I forgot the password to my account and when I went to create another one using the email address I used to register I was unable to because the domain for my email crashed so I cant receive the instructions to a new password.I put a lot...

• So basically I forgot the password to my account and when I went to create another one using the email address I used to register I was unable to because the domain for my email crashed so I cant rec...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

Hello,I've was charged 9.99 after I canceled my premium. I went and tried to cancel it again today and I think it work. I have been trying to find out if I can get a refund. I have been clicking links for an hour now. Can someone tell me where to go ...

• Hello, I've was charged 9.99 after I canceled my premium. I went and tried to cancel it again today and I think it work. I have been trying to find out if I can get a refund. I have been clicking li...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working.

HiIm currently using a cell phone plan with Fido which includes spotify premium. Ive been using it for 2 months now and and its been working perfectly. But today, when i went on spotify, it told me to go premium. I see my playlists but none of my son...

• Hi Im currently using a cell phone plan with Fido which includes spotify premium. Ive been using it for 2 months now and and its been working perfectly. But today, when i went on spotify, it told ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FULL PAYMENT i/o DISCOUNT

Hi. I have just subscribed to Spotify under premium hoping to pay 0.99 for 3months. instead they charged me the full price. Any idea what is going on? Take note that I had the account of quite sometime but did not use and was under free status. until...

• Hi. I have just subscribed to Spotify under premium hoping to pay 0.99 for 3months. instead they charged me the full price. Any idea what is going on?   Take note that I had the account of qui...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please help restore missing starred playlist

Hi, I have recently changed from a student premium account to a regular premium account, I suspect as part of that transition I have lost my Starred playlist. I have tried to restore it using the online recovery process but there is nothing in the li...

• Hi, I have recently changed from a student premium account to a regular premium account, I suspect as part of that transition I have lost my Starred playlist.  I have tried to restore it using t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes