Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Changing subscription

Hey. I'm currently on a Premium promotion ($0.99 for 3 months) which is about to end. I'd like to continue with Spotify Premium, but with the US student discount, instead of full price. The Help on the Spotify website suggests I should cancel my curr...

• Hey. I'm currently on a Premium promotion ($0.99 for 3 months) which is about to end. I'd like to continue with Spotify Premium, but with the US student discount, instead of full price. The Help on t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Subscription

When sending invite to my family members, it ask for login info. I was under the impression that it is supposed to send an acceptance tag. What login info is proper or a solution to accepting the subscription?

• When sending invite to my family members, it ask for login info.  I was under the impression that it is supposed to send an acceptance tag.  What login info is proper or a solution to accep...
  • famz1227
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add member to family plan

Hi, I've updated my premium to a family plan with 2 members to try it out, which works fine. However, now I want to my dad as a 3d member, but it doesn't allow me without completely canceling my subscription, and I'm not sure what the implications of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've updated my premium to a family plan with 2 members to try it out, which works fine.   However, now I want to my dad as a 3d member, but it doesn't allow me without comple...
  • famz1227
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

I was charged for three accounts. I have only two

Dear Sr My credit card summary showed three monthly charges, however I have only two accounds that I was signed for. One under [email snipped for security reasons] Another: [email snipped for security reasons] Please let me know which one is the thir...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sr My credit card summary showed three monthly charges, however I have only two accounds that I was signed for. One under [email snipped for security reasons]   Another: [email snip...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Image

Alright, probably a minor problem, and ultimately if it can't be solved, I won't lose sleep over it. The image in my Discover Weekly playlist does not match my display picture in the top right hand corner. Normally not an issue, however having just g...

• Alright, probably a minor problem, and ultimately if it can't be solved, I won't lose sleep over it.   The image in my Discover Weekly playlist does not match my display picture in the top rig...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Patment

Can i cancel my premium and have money back?Account updated today for wrong

• Can i cancel my premium and have money back? Account updated today for wrong
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Date of monthly subscription

My monthly payment was taken on March 10th. Does that mean my month expires April 9th. The reason I need to know this is I want to deactivate my Facebook and am connected to spotify via Facebook. So I need to cancel my spotify account and start a new...

• My monthly payment was taken on March 10th. Does that mean my month expires April 9th. The reason I need to know this is I want to deactivate my Facebook and am connected to spotify via Facebook. So ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible to connect on any device

Hi,Since saturday I can't connect my spotify account on any device, even on the website. I've had to create a new account to contact the support and post here. I'm sure it is the good password, but I always get an error when I try to connect. On my f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Since saturday I can't connect my spotify account on any device, even on the website. I've had to create a new account to contact the support and post here. I'm sure it is the good password, but...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant seem to get premium in any way

Ive been trying to get the premium account for the last 4 daysIm traveling at the moment in central americaChanged the country in my spotify profileTrying to pay with a credit card i get a msg saying it cant accept payments from this countryUsing my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been trying to get the premium account for the last 4 days Im traveling at the moment in central america Changed the country in my spotify profile Trying to pay with a credit card i get a msg ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Vodafone's premium offer when you already have Premium.

This has probably been asked before. I've currently paid for Premium for a year up front, next payment due in Oct 2016. I want to switch to Vodafone's offer of 12 months free Premium and it says I need to cancel my account to do this. Is this just ca...

• Casual Listener
  • This has probably been asked before. I've currently paid for Premium for a year up front, next payment due in Oct 2016. I want to switch to Vodafone's offer of 12 months free Premium and it says I ne...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! canceling of my subscription

HI i wish to cancel my subscription but i was having a wake can i cant canecl my subcription in time before spotify auto bill me again by 1 day. so if i cancel my subcription now will i can get my money back?

• Casual Listener
  • HI i wish to cancel my subscription but i was having a wake can i cant canecl my subcription in time before spotify auto bill me again by 1 day. so if i cancel my subcription now will i can get my mo...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password email not being sent

Hi.I'm spotify premium user and I want to reset my password because I forgot it. The username of my spotify account is cyrilbenson47 and the associated email I used there is cyrilbenson47@gmail.com but it keeps on telling me that the email is not ass...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm spotify premium user and I want to reset my password because I forgot it. The username of my spotify account is cyrilbenson47 and the associated email I used there is cyrilbenson47@gmail.c...
  • cyrilbenson47
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never received voucher for chromecast

Hello. I bought 3 months of spotify on February 27th 2016. There was a promotion that said if you bought 3 months of spotify by February 28th you will receive a voucher for a free chromecast in email within a week and I never did. I have receipts for...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I bought 3 months of spotify on February 27th 2016. There was a promotion that said if you bought 3 months of spotify by February 28th you will receive a voucher for a free chromecast in email...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log in on new phone, playlist missing

I replaced my phone and now I can't log in to Spotify. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing the cache, resetting the password etc. and although it pulls up my account info and cc # for my account, and tells me when my subscription expiires, I c...

• Casual Listener
  • I replaced my phone and now I can't log in to Spotify. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing the cache, resetting the password etc. and although it pulls up my account info and cc # for my accou...
  • pvd18
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline

So I wanted to know while I have my music made "available offline" does it use my data while playing these songs?

• Visitor
  • So I wanted to know while I have my music made "available offline" does it use my data while playing these songs?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't book Premium due to Java Problem

When I'm trying to get the Premium (the 99 Cent offer) the page tells me I need to activate my JavaScript for the booking process. The problem: JavaScript is activated and there is nothing else I can switch on. What to do? Thanks

• When I'm trying to get the Premium (the 99 Cent offer) the page tells me I need to activate my JavaScript for the booking process. The problem: JavaScript is activated and there is nothing else I can...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Gift Card Refund

Hello, I bought a gift card a while ago. On the same day, I refunded it. The Spotify Costumer said I get my Money in 3-5 working days back. I got his reply on the 9th Oct. Now we have almost November and I still didnt got the money on my bank account...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I bought a gift card a while ago. On the same day, I refunded it.   The Spotify Costumer said I get my Money in 3-5 working days back.   I got his reply on the 9th...
  • teddybarreto
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Cancelled

I cancelled my premium subscription and my bank was still charged. Who do i need to contact to get this resolved?

• I cancelled my premium subscription and my bank was still charged. Who do i need to contact to get this resolved?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DESCONECTAR DE FACEBOOK

Buenos días,No puedo desconectar mi cuenta Spotify de Facebook. Tengo dos perfiles y me gustaría desconectar de uno y conectar el otro pero no me deja. Es como si estuviera bloqueado solo para uno de los perfiles. Ya he intentado de todo, pero no fun...

• Regular
  • Buenos días, No puedo desconectar mi cuenta Spotify de Facebook. Tengo dos perfiles y me gustaría desconectar de uno y conectar el otro pero no me deja. Es como si estuviera bloqueado solo para un...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfollow

How can i unfollow everyone fast? Im following 1k people.

• How can i unfollow everyone fast? Im following 1k people.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes