Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

3 months for 99 cents offer

I see that there is an offer of 3 months Premium for 99 cents, after which period the usual subscription fee applies. What is not clear to me is whether accepting the offer is conditional on users then taking up the full priced subscription.

• Visitor
  • I see that there is an offer of 3 months Premium for 99 cents, after which period the usual subscription fee applies.  What is not clear to me is whether accepting the offer is conditional on us...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Applying the Student Discount to an Already Existing Account

So I have had a spotify premium account and have paid the $9.99 monthly amount but I just now heard about the student discount. Does anyone know how to modify my settings/subscription to update that so I can get it or do I need to create a whole new ...

• So I have had a spotify premium account and have paid the $9.99 monthly amount but I just now heard about the student discount. Does anyone know how to modify my settings/subscription to update that ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed

I have already paid for my month 2 weeks ago. Then today I was downgraded to trial Spotify

• I have already paid for my month 2 weeks ago. Then today I was downgraded to trial Spotify
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help my account just got hacked

Hey,As several people on here my account just got hacked recently, the hacker changed my email and password making it impossible for me to recover the account. I have tried the anonymous support form but when i finish it, it says that a email has bee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, As several people on here my account just got hacked recently, the hacker changed my email and password making it impossible for me to recover the account. I have tried the anonymous support fo...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My spotify account is hacked and they also changed my email address. Please advise.

•  My spotify account is hacked and they also changed my email address. Please advise.
  • BeatrixRae
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I had premium for a few months but I'm in college and I don't always have money in my account so my card got declined and my premium payment failed and kicked me off. Then I realized I could get student premium for half the price, so I got on my comp...

• Casual Listener
  • I had premium for a few months but I'm in college and I don't always have money in my account so my card got declined and my premium payment failed and kicked me off. Then I realized I could get stud...
  • Mattjonesy21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 12 months gift card redeemed, Premium cancelled

On 14/02/2016 I redeemed a 12 months gift card for Spotify Premium, and today it says on my profile page: "Your Premium payment has failed. Please check your payment data"(own translation, I'm a Spanish customer). On my receipt history I can perfectl...

• Casual Listener
  • On 14/02/2016 I redeemed a 12 months gift card for Spotify Premium, and today it says on my profile page:   "Your Premium payment has failed. Please check your payment data" (own translation,...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount issue

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to premium using the unidays student discount, my unidays account is verified and valid however everytime I try to use it to upgrade Spotify tells me I am not eligible? I am a student so I do not understand why it's not allo...

• Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to premium using the unidays student discount, my unidays account is verified and valid however everytime I try to use it to upgrade Spotify tells me I am not eligible? I am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

My login will not login at all and then when I try and reset my password it won't send me an email. Not sure if my email is the right one or not I wanna be able to log in on my new phone !!!

• My login will not login at all and then when I try and reset my password it won't send me an email. Not sure if my email is the right one or not 😭 I wanna be able to log in on my new phone !!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help to cancel my membership

I dont need an application that stops every 5 songs even when im using it without conexionPlease help me to cancel. Also it does not let me put the password recovery. email me back at [email removed for security reasons] thanks

• I dont need an application that stops every 5 songs even when im using it without conexion Please help me to cancel. Also it does not let me put the password recovery. email me back at [email remove...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discontinued Premium, Still Being Charged

I am not receiving Premium anymore, yet I am still being charged for it (12.99 a month). I would like to ensure that this stops happening and recover the 12.99 that I have been charged this month for a service which I am NOT receiving.

• I am not receiving Premium anymore, yet I am still being charged for it (12.99 a month). I would like to ensure that this stops happening and recover the 12.99 that I have been charged this month for...
  • kryptovik
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing country and payment method

Hi! I moved to Germany from the UK about 5 months ago and was able to keep up my payments from the UK but now I can't and want to change my country to Germany and therefore my payment into Euros.I tried my hardest and then just decided to unsubcribe ...

• Hi!   I moved to Germany from the UK about 5 months ago and was able to keep up my payments from the UK but now I can't and want to change my country to Germany and therefore my payment into E...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing facebook account on spotify

Hi, I go under an assumed alias on Facebook. Recently I was kicked off that account (not a big deal) but I want my new account to be attached to my spotify. How do I change my facebook account on spotify?

• Hi,    I go under an assumed alias on Facebook.  Recently I was kicked off that account (not a big deal) but I want my new account to be attached to my spotify.  How do I change...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment interface does not work

mac 10.10.5, chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit)I want to use the free premuim trial and therefore enter my creditcard details, but the app. circles in a loop and does not get me to the payment interface. I need the premium in order to test it with...

•  mac 10.10.5, chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit) I want to use the free premuim trial and therefore enter my creditcard details, but the app. circles in a loop and does not get me ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not remember email and password

I deleted Spotify account and when I returned to download not remember the email to which he was associated and password

• I deleted Spotify account and when I returned to download not remember the email to which he was associated and password
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment

My subscription payment came out, there was sufficient funds to cover it, but I still received an email saying it didn't go through. Not sure if I should just wait and see if it works itself out or do I need to do something about it?

• My subscription payment came out, there was sufficient funds to cover it, but I still received an email saying it didn't go through. Not sure if I should just wait and see if it works itself out or d...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged

I reseted my phone, and when I tried to sign on to spotify, it told me that my old account wasn't working, so I made a new account but with the same username and email, but I was premium on the old account, and now I am free on the new account, but I...

• I reseted my phone, and when I tried to sign on to spotify, it told me that my old account wasn't working, so I made a new account but with the same username and email, but I was premium on the old a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ffff

ffff

• ffff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody stole my account

Hey, somebody hacked into my spotify account. He is editing playlists, adding songs to collection and listening, which interrupts my listening. I have changed password multiple times. My password is over 15 characters, so he could not just guess it. ...

• Regular
  • Hey, somebody hacked into my spotify account. He is editing playlists, adding songs to collection and listening, which interrupts my listening. I have changed password multiple times. My password is ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

Cancelled 3-2-16,but still charged on3-3-16 for next month ending 4-3-16. And makes it so darn difficult to find contact info to get refund info. NICE

• Cancelled 3-2-16,but still charged on3-3-16 for next month ending 4-3-16. And makes it so darn difficult to find contact info to get refund info. NICE
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes