Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancellation

Cancelled 3-2-16,but still charged on3-3-16 for next month ending 4-3-16. And makes it so darn difficult to find contact info to get refund info. NICE

• Cancelled 3-2-16,but still charged on3-3-16 for next month ending 4-3-16. And makes it so darn difficult to find contact info to get refund info. NICE
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited subscription

Hi, I have realized that now I'm on Premium Suscription paying 9.99€, but I don't know why, because for some years I have been paying 4,99€ for my Unlimited Suscription. Can anybody tell me why is this change? Thanks,Miguel

• Hi,   I have realized that now I'm on Premium Suscription paying 9.99€, but I don't know why, because for some years I have been paying 4,99€ for my Unlimited Suscription.  Can anybody te...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

moving playlists from one account to another

I recently created a second Spotify account because I wanted a new username; however I don't know how to transfer my old playlists onto my new account. Is there any way to do this?

• I recently created a second Spotify account because I wanted a new username; however I don't know how to transfer my old playlists onto my new account. Is there any way to do this?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

edited songs

I'm trying to see if I can can have already made playlists edited of explicit lyrics. I like the songs on the playlists but some songs are not good for the kids. I really don't want to create an all edited playlist if I don't have to.

• I'm trying to see if I can can have already made playlists edited of explicit lyrics. I like the songs on the playlists but some songs are not good for the kids. I really don't want to create an all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Taiwan PS Music Can't buy premium

Hi I use Taiwan PS Music and Taiwan PSN On web pagehttps://www.spotify.com/tw/playstation/ I click the buttom "取得 PREMIUM 優惠". link tohttps://link.playstationmusic.com/?return_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com%2Fmusic&cancel_uri=http...

• Hi   I use Taiwan PS Music and Taiwan PSN   On web page https://www.spotify.com/tw/playstation/   I click the buttom "取得 PREMIUM 優惠". link to https://link.playstationmusic.com/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Paying spotify with Boleto Bancario

I live in Brazil and I'm trying to renew my subscription. I want to pay with Boleto Bancário, but it says my CPF is invalid. I'm 100% sure my cpf is correct.

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Brazil and I'm trying to renew my subscription. I want to pay with Boleto Bancário, but it says my CPF is invalid. I'm 100% sure my cpf is correct.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PlayStation

When I try and link my account it says it already linked I have tryed both my PSN accounts and same thing how can i unlink it because i do not know what account it is linked on.

• Music Fan
  • When I try and link my account it says it already linked I have tryed both my PSN accounts and same thing how can i unlink it because i do not know what account it is linked on.
  • jetsetluv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30-day free trial not working

Hello, I "bought" the 30-day trial of Spotify Premium a month ago and already paid the 10€ for the next month, but for some reason my premium is gone now, any ideas why the 30 "free" trial-days weren't added?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I "bought" the 30-day trial of Spotify Premium a month ago and already paid the 10€ for the next month, but for some reason my premium is gone now, any ideas why the 30 "free" trial-days weren...
  • zenderix
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bank is having a bad day

I have been trying to pay for my subscription that I have had for a year and it says my bank is having a bad day. I have tried to switch cards and it still says that. I am very unimpressed that I have been having this issue for 2 months now and have ...

• I have been trying to pay for my subscription that I have had for a year and it says my bank is having a bad day. I have tried to switch cards and it still says that. I am very unimpressed that I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

subscription

So my subscription for this month is supposed to end today, 5/3/15, and so I was planning to cancel today because I didn't want to pay 9.99 a month. I woke up and it said that it had already charged, so straight away I went online and canceled the su...

• So my subscription for this month is supposed to end today, 5/3/15, and so I was planning to cancel today because I didn't want to pay 9.99 a month. I woke up and it said that it had already charged,...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Opened Without Approval

I didn't open this account, and I didn't give approval for anyone to open an account for me. I started getting emails today, and I went to the spotify login page to reset the password for this mystery account. I logged in and even the information in ...

• I didn't open this account, and I didn't give approval for anyone to open an account for me.  I started getting emails today, and I went to the spotify login page to reset the password for this ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change to spotify student from spotify premium

Hi, I've got a spotify premium account, but now I am student and want to change to student account. But everytimer I try, I'm told that it's not possible. Does everyone know how to change the account?

• Hi,   I've got a spotify premium account, but now I am student and want to change to student account. But everytimer I try, I'm told that it's not possible. Does everyone know how to change th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE HELP ME!!!Someone by the name of Leon has hacked his way into my Spotify account and keeps deleting my playlists!I have screenshots/pictures:I'm not even logged on to 3 different ones, only my phone and pc.I don't even know who Leon is!No I'm ...

Screenshot_2016-02-01-07-09-59.png Screenshot_2016-02-15-08-20-25.png Screenshot_2016-02-22-15-02-07.png Snapchat-2177028091910155460.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • PLEASE HELP ME!!! Someone by the name of Leon has hacked his way into my Spotify account and keeps deleting my playlists! I have screenshots/pictures: I'm not even logged on to 3 different ones,...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging out of Spotify Connect

Hi, how can I disconnect from a Spotify Connect device? Problem:I've been at a friend who has a Spotify Connect enabled device (Denon AVR x1200w). I registered in his W-LAN / WiFi and connected to his device. Since then I have the control over his de...

• Hi,   how can I disconnect from a Spotify Connect device?   Problem: I've been at a friend who has a Spotify Connect enabled device (Denon AVR x1200w). I registered in his W-LAN / WiFi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 charges this month in my account bank (unlimited + premium)

Good afternoon, I'm an unlimited Spotify user and I received 2 charges this month in my bank account (4,99 € per charge). One charge for being unlimited user and another one for premium user (this is false!).Please contact me for further details, I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon,  I'm an unlimited Spotify user and I received 2 charges this month in my bank account (4,99 € per charge). One charge for being unlimited user and another one for premium user...
  • Janabedford
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I make my upgrade to premium instant

A payment didn't take on my premium subscription (unsure why, funds were there and card details are still valid) so I automatically went down to the free version.I have updated my card details but it's saying it won't charge or renew until 1/4/16 whi...

• Casual Listener
  • A payment didn't take on my premium subscription (unsure why, funds were there and card details are still valid) so I automatically went down to the free version. I have updated my card details but ...
  • Rgp_1806
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify suddenly won't work in Australia

I've been a member of Spotify since it launched in the Uk. I have been using it with no problems in Australia for 3 years. Suddenly the msg comes up 'you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days' this seems strange as I have had no problems for the la...

• I've been a member of Spotify since it launched in the Uk. I have been using it with no problems in Australia for 3 years. Suddenly the msg comes up 'you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days' this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume problem

Why does my spotify premium playback go higher and lower during every song?

• Why does my spotify premium playback go higher and lower during every song?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel one family account

Hi I have one premium account with two family account.Now I want to cancel one account which have never been in use... How can I cancel / delete the one account? RegardsSimon

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have one premium account with two family account. Now I want to cancel one account which have never been in use...   How can I cancel / delete the one account?   Regards ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Security?

I read somewhere online recently that Spotify had a lot of accounts hacked. I have premium so I changed my password. It follows my normal policy of 20 characters long capital and lower letters numbers and symbols. Is changing the password all that ne...

• Casual Listener
  • I read somewhere online recently that Spotify had a lot of accounts hacked. I have premium so I changed my password. It follows my normal policy of 20 characters long capital and lower letters number...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes