Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Change County Won't Work

So I created my account in Australia and I went to London for about 2 months so I changed the country on my account on the website to the UK. Now that I'm back home it's won't let me change it back and when I look at the list of countries the USA is ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I created my account in Australia and I went to London for about 2 months so I changed the country on my account on the website to the UK. Now that I'm back home it's won't let me change it back a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody please help me??

My grandson used my debit card to put spotify on his phone. It apparently is a recurring charge, since I was billed again a month later for $10.69. I have his phone number and my banking information, but I don't know his spotify account info. I want ...

• My grandson used my debit card to put spotify on his phone. It apparently is a recurring charge, since I was billed again a month later for $10.69. I have his phone number and my banking information,...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited

Tengo una cuenta Unlimited y ultimamante me aparece publicidad.

• Tengo una cuenta Unlimited y ultimamante me aparece publicidad.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment failed

My premium payment went ahead on the 10th of February, but I'm getting the "Your premium payment failed" message on spotify. Why is this happening? Cheers,Pedro

• Casual Listener
  • My premium payment went ahead on the 10th of February, but I'm getting the "Your premium payment failed" message on spotify. Why is this happening?   Cheers, Pedro
  • kaicranmore
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download limit

I'm getting a message saying that I have exceeded my download limit when trying to download songs so I can listen offline. I thought there was nt a limit with the premium package.can anyone advise please? Thanks in advance

• I'm getting a message saying that I have exceeded my download limit when trying to download songs so I can listen offline. I thought there was nt a limit with the premium package.can anyone advise pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly Picture

Hello,I absolutely love Discover Weekly.But theres one thing: The picture from my Discover weekly is my old profile picture on Facebook. The girl inside the picture next to me isnt in my life anymore and i updated my profile picture. Yet every weekly...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I absolutely love Discover Weekly. But theres one thing: The picture from my Discover weekly is my old profile picture on Facebook. The girl inside the picture next to me isnt in my life any...
  • Rod88
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My account has been hacked

Hello,Someone take controle over my account, delete my playlists and change of course my password. Did someone experience this before ?Thanks

• Hello, Someone take controle over my account, delete my playlists and change of course my password.  Did someone experience this before ? Thanks 
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desaparecieron canciones de mi lista

Hola , me han desaparecido muchas canciones de mi lista "Lado oscuro untado de mantequilla". Anteriormente esta lista se llamaba "De todo" ¿Podrían recuperarlas? Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola , me han desaparecido muchas canciones de mi lista "Lado oscuro untado de mantequilla". Anteriormente esta lista se llamaba "De todo" ¿Podrían recuperarlas? Gracias
  • katiuskq
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Connecting used facebook acount to current account.

I have problem. For last year or so I used spotify on my two devices but because I used free version I have normal account on desktop and facebook acount on phone. Now I upgraded my account and I would like to combine them together. However I can't d...

• I have problem. For last year or so I used spotify on my two devices but because I used free version I have normal account on desktop and facebook acount on phone. Now I upgraded my account and I wou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Create a playlist for spotify?

Is it possible to create a playlist with a custom "thumbnail" like the official ones?

• Is it possible to create a playlist with a custom "thumbnail" like the official ones?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account disappeared

When I tried to login this morning Spotify didn't recognised my username and password. So I tried the password reset option but when i try to submit it says it doesn't know my email adres. Someone who recognise this problem?

• When I tried to login this morning Spotify didn't recognised my username and password. So I tried the password reset option but when i try to submit it says it doesn't know my email adres. Someone wh...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not receive any notifications, from people following me, nor from people following my playlists

I have heard Spotify controls the amount of notifications, but I don't follow any artsists nor playlists and these would be the only notifications I get.I didn't even remember notifications existed due to the fact that I haven't gotten them for a lon...

• I have heard Spotify controls the amount of notifications, but I don't follow any artsists nor playlists and these would be the only notifications I get. I didn't even remember notifications existed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No podcasts

I just updated my Spotify on my iPhone 6 (5.0.0.992) yet No podcasts. When I click the menu I still only get 4 options: Search, Browse, Radio am Your Library. I was holding on to my Spotify in hopes of getting podcasts now I'm not sure I even want th...

• I just updated my Spotify on my iPhone 6 (5.0.0.992) yet No podcasts. When I click the menu I still only get 4 options: Search, Browse, Radio am Your Library. I was holding on to my Spotify in hopes ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cosmote-not able to upgrade my account through spotify-facebook deleted account

Hello, I just upgraded my account with Cosmote so as to enable the premium usage of Spotify. However I cannot find an option on Spotify Website so as to enable the premium membership. Could you please come up with a solution? Furthermore, I was in th...

• Hello,    I just upgraded my account with Cosmote so as to enable the premium usage of Spotify. However I cannot find an option on Spotify Website so as to enable the premium membership. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my account

HI, I found last night that someone else was using my account. His phone was called The Boss and this **bleep** removed all my playlists and replaced them with hip hop one. I reset my password on facebook and spotify and shut down the other devices a...

• Regular
  • HI, I found last night that someone else was using my account. His phone was called The Boss and this **bleep** removed all my playlists and replaced them with hip hop one. I reset my password on fac...
  • stefd1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is still connected to Telia

I have closed my acconut with Telia. My account should be downgraded to free for more than 2 months ago. It still says connected to Telia when i log in on Spotify. Telia is not helping all. What to to?

• I have closed my acconut with Telia. My account should be downgraded to free for more than 2 months ago. It still says connected to Telia when i log in on Spotify. Telia is not helping all. What...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Switch form free to Premium

Hey Guys,Spotify asked me to repost here my Problem, so here we go:At 19th february i changed from Spotify free to spotify premium.When i looked at my phone (Samsung Galaxy S 5), there where no problems, it switched immediately.But at my Laptop it st...

• Hey Guys, Spotify asked me to repost here my Problem, so here we go: At 19th february i changed from Spotify free to spotify premium. When i looked at my phone (Samsung Galaxy S 5), there wher...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can´t pay the premium service

hello i´m trying to upgrade mi account to premium since 15 days with two diferent bank cards and spotify alwas say the same, your payment partner have a bad day o something similar, i create a new profile to try again and the result was the same. hav...

• hello i´m trying to upgrade mi account to premium since 15 days with two diferent bank cards and spotify alwas say the same, your payment partner have a bad day o something similar, i create a new pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not available anymore

Anyone know why an album that was previously available, is not anymore? Used to listen quite often to Freedon Hawk's Into Your Mind, but now I can(t find it amymore in the band's album list!It's such a great record. I would love to have it back. Chee...

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why an album that was previously available, is not anymore?   Used to listen quite often to Freedon Hawk's Into Your Mind, but now I can(t find it amymore in the band's album list!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes