Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't connect Spotify to new Facebook account

The problem is that I connected my Spotify Premium account to a Facebook account that I don't use. When I tried to connect the new one, I did the whole Facebook process but the account connected to my Spotify is still the old one. Is there any workar...

• The problem is that I connected my Spotify Premium account to a Facebook account that I don't use. When I tried to connect the new one, I did the whole Facebook process but the account connected to m...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify: Taking the money and running.

So I was recently charged by Spotify twice, of varying amounts. Once $5.39 and another $4.99 within two minutes of one another. This had happened when I tried to subscribe to the student discount page of Spotify, in which Spotify said that it had fai...

• So I was recently charged by Spotify twice, of varying amounts. Once $5.39 and another $4.99 within two minutes of one another. This had happened when I tried to subscribe to the student discount pag...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service

I'm frustrated because I was charged by Spotify when I tried to unsubscribe and their website wouldn't allow me to unsubscribe. Not only am I getting a charge that wanted to cancel but they suck at contact. I emailed them earlier today and they've ye...

• I'm frustrated because I was charged by Spotify when I tried to unsubscribe and their website wouldn't allow me to unsubscribe. Not only am I getting a charge that wanted to cancel but they suck at c...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked subscription

Seems like someone hijaked my account....i got a message that i have installed spotify in more than 3 devices and only use it in my phone and pc. Help please

• Seems like someone hijaked my account....i got a message that i have installed spotify in more than 3 devices and only use it in my phone and pc. Help please
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Spotify Family

Hi Spotify, I have a dude, I actually have a "Premium account" and I want to become a "Premium Family account", but I am suscribed just for Premium paying PEN 16.90, now, to have a Family account for 3 members costs PEN 33.90, I want to know if I hav...

• Hi Spotify, I have a dude, I actually have a "Premium account" and I want to become a "Premium Family account", but I am suscribed just for Premium paying PEN 16.90, now, to have a Family account for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid thru Apple and app says failed payment

I have email confirmation from Apple for paying the new increased fee but the App made me download from premium to free today. I am paid through Apple up until Mar 2 at which time after reading I will switch to paying through Spotify.I also couldn't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have email confirmation from Apple for paying the new increased fee but the App made me download from premium to free today. I am paid through Apple up until Mar 2 at which time after reading I wil...
  • Sebsholer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for (and using) premium. Spotify account thinks I'm on free.

I'm paying for and using spotify premium. I want to change my payment details. I can't do this, because my account online doesn't seem to recognize that I'm on premium. How do I talk to somebody about this?

• I'm paying for and using spotify premium. I want to change my payment details. I can't do this, because my account online doesn't seem to recognize that I'm on premium. How do I talk to somebody abou...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help me all my plylist disspeared

I was listening to spotify on my phone and prest one song and when i we t back to playlist they were all gone!! I really need thin now im going away on the sea for 5 weeks and i need my music!! Please help me fast

• Regular
  • I was listening to spotify on my phone and prest one song and when i we t back to playlist they were all gone!! I really need thin now im going away on the sea for 5 weeks and i need my music!! Pleas...
  • Mascorro19
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Create a Family acount using my email without my aproval

Someone create an acount using my email he also paid for a family program i dont wanna use his paid and I wanna give his acount without my email

• Someone create an acount using my email he also paid for a family program i dont wanna use his paid and I wanna give his acount without my email
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me upgrade again

I recently had my debt card stolen so I was issued a new one. My Spotify Premium account was automatically stopped. I am trying to upgrade again to Premium with my new card and it is giving me "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had my debt card stolen so I was issued a new one. My Spotify Premium account was automatically stopped. I am trying to upgrade again to Premium with my new card and it is giving me "...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is logging into my account and adding playlists

Hi all, This started happening recently -- within the past 3-4 days. I randomly get disconnected while listening to my music using Spotify on my phone. I also noticed that new playlists are being added that aren't me and that I have a new "Play on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   This started happening recently -- within the past 3-4 days. I randomly get disconnected while listening to my music using Spotify on my phone. I also noticed that new playlists...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from Facebook account to Spotify account

Hi everyone, here's my situation: I am a Spotify Premium user and my account is logged via Facebook. For personal reasons, I am strongly considering deactivating my Facebook account and would like to know what will be of my Spotify account, playlists...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi everyone, here's my situation: I am a Spotify Premium user and my account is logged via Facebook. For personal reasons, I am strongly considering deactivating my Facebook account and w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't log on through facebook

Hello. I hope you guys can help me! I had been using Spotify, logging on through facebook. Then I tried to get the upgrade trial and kept getting an error. So I made a normal account, logged on and searched for friends through my facebook profile. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I hope you guys can help me!   I had been using Spotify, logging on through facebook.   Then I tried to get the upgrade trial and kept getting an error. So I made a normal accoun...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged on Spotify.

Hello, I was charged two premium account fees today and I am unsure of why. Apparently posting in this forum is the only way to get help?

sadfsdfasafdfs.JPG
  • Hello,   I was charged two premium account fees today and I am unsure of why.      Apparently posting in this forum is the only way to get help?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely frustrated and disappointed.

I've been wrestling with the Spotify website/player/service for a good bit now. I think with a little effort, they might could make things hard and unclear to navigate. Sarcasm aside, in getting some assistance to connect to FB, it erroneously got co...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been wrestling with the Spotify website/player/service for a good bit now.     I think with a little effort, they might could make things hard and unclear to navi...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

can't play my songs after cancelling premium

hi, i cancelled my premium membership the other day and i can only play certain songs in my playlist, 'High quality streaming' is already unticked so i dont know what to do, please help!!!!

• hi, i cancelled my premium membership the other day and i can only play certain songs in my playlist, 'High quality streaming' is already unticked so i dont know what to do, please help!!!!
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account

I have an account with associated with spotify, through my facebook. I cancelled my fb because of hacking issues. I just opened a new spotify account under a new email. How can I get that premium plan over to my new account?

• I have an account with associated with spotify, through my facebook. I cancelled my fb because of hacking issues. I just opened a new spotify account under a new email. How can I get that premium pla...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T LOG INTO SPOTIFY

I was using it just fine this morning and then just about an hour ago I found that somehow I was logged off. I am unable to login. It's as if my account does not exist. I have a good feeling it could be the fraud claim I had just a week ago. Someone ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using it just fine this morning and then just about an hour ago I found that somehow I was logged off.    I am unable to login. It's as if my account does not exist.   I have...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharging

I signed up for the 30 day free trial and I cancelled it the day before but then saw that there was a student option for $4.99 so I signed up for it but when I checked my bank account I had a charge of $29.99 and a $9.99 so I cancelled the student on...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day free trial and I cancelled it the day before but then saw that there was a student option for $4.99 so I signed up for it but when I checked my bank account I had a charge ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ads with premium subscription..Really?

I'm paying over $15 a month for a service with no ads...Yet still have to have 1/4 of my window filled with text ads? Really? The price is already exorbitant for modern streaming services, especially if it's not ad-free. I won't be continuing my memb...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying over $15 a month for a service with no ads...Yet still have to have 1/4 of my window filled with text ads? Really? The price is already exorbitant for modern streaming services, espec...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes