Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

All my saved songs replaced with songs I don't know

All my saved songs were deleted and they were replaced with songs I've never heard of. No one has my password (my spotify account is connected with facebook and I keep it really secure, with two-step authentication and stuff). I lost pretty much ever...

songs.PNG Capturar.PNG
  • All my saved songs were deleted and they were replaced with songs I've never heard of. No one has my password (my spotify account is connected with facebook and I keep it really secure, with two-step...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstalled Spotify--playlists are gone

I recently reverted my desktop to an older OS due to software crashes and had to reinstall Spotify (Free). Once reinstalled, I found that I was logged out across all devices and all of my playlists were gone, inlcuding friends' playlists to which I a...

• I recently reverted my desktop to an older OS due to software crashes and had to reinstall Spotify (Free). Once reinstalled, I found that I was logged out across all devices and all of my playlists w...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change my Payment Method and it won't work

Hello I'm trying to change my Payment method to a Visa and it's still saving it as a Mastercard and for some reason charging a Credit card that I don't even have saved in the system. A litte worried here since my Credit card account wasn't even saved...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello    I'm trying to change my Payment method to a Visa and it's still saving it as a Mastercard and for some reason charging a Credit card that I don't even have saved in the system.&n...
  • mjornella81786
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've got a premium but I get an offer to buy one

Hi there,I have family plan, which I'm owner of. Since yesterday my family accounts keep getting offer to change to Spotify Premium. When others try to get it, they're getting error saying they already have family plan. I've got option to buy one.It'...

• Hi there, I have family plan, which I'm owner of. Since yesterday my family accounts keep getting offer to change to Spotify Premium. When others try to get it, they're getting error saying they a...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PS4 App

Bonjour,Voila mon problème je tente d'associer mon compte spotify a ma ps4 mais c'est impossible. Il m'indique de basculer sur le compte playstation network associé à mon compte spotify mais c'est impossible. je n'ai qu'un compte spotify et qu'un com...

• Bonjour, Voila mon problème je tente d'associer mon compte spotify a ma ps4 mais c'est impossible. Il m'indique de basculer sur le compte playstation network associé à mon compte spotify mais c'est ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I paid for student premium and it charged my card but my spotify isn't premium!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for student premium and it charged my card but my spotify isn't premium!!!
  • arianacruz392
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing user name

I want to change the username on my account, but not the password! Is there a way I can do it?

• Roadie
  • I want to change the username on my account, but not the password! Is there a way I can do it?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Avslutade att betala via telefonräkningen hos Telia

hur gör jag med att betala mitt premiumabonnemang fortsättningsvis ? Avslutasde min betalning på 99 kr /mån för premium de 9/2 -2016 genom min telefonräkning. Hur gör för att ändra betalningsätt så jag kan tex betala med e faktura eller kort framöver...

• hur gör jag med att betala mitt premiumabonnemang fortsättningsvis ? Avslutasde min betalning på 99 kr /mån för premium de 9/2 -2016 genom min telefonräkning. Hur gör för att ändra betalningsätt så j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login error

Vodafone my provider changed my Spotify so I had to reinstall. On doing so it will not recognise my username and password. Keeps saying login error. I have tried changing my password and I can login in on here but not the app on iOS

• Casual Listener
  • Vodafone my provider changed my Spotify so I had to reinstall. On doing so it will not recognise my username and password. Keeps saying login error. I have tried changing my password and I can login ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being hacked every week...

Hi there.It appears im fighting with an hacker since 5-6 weeks to keep control of my premium account.. Every now and then, mostly every week, all my playlists disapears and new user created ones get in... Its clearly not from me because I listen to e...

• Hi there. It appears im fighting with an hacker since 5-6 weeks to keep control of my premium account.. Every now and then, mostly every week, all my playlists disapears and new user created ones ...
  • Harlowin
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused

I have a message on my iphone and online application saying that premium is paused because my last payment didn't work. However I have an Apple Store receipt in my email and I can see via my online banking that payment went through. How can I fix thi...

• I have a message on my iphone and online application saying that premium is paused because my last payment didn't work.  However I have an Apple Store receipt in my email and I can see via my on...
  • Raysfan11
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with a premium account

Hi!. Recently i have a problem with my account because the application and the web page has not allowed to pay the premium... And I do not know why.. Last year I had premium account without problems until now.. Thanks for the support.

Captura.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi!. Recently i have a problem with my account because the application and the web page has not allowed to pay the premium... And I do not know why.. Last year I had premium account without problems ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I permanently delete my Spotify account?

How do I permanently delete my Spotify account? Tried - contact us form but it doesn't seem to work, is there an email I can send to

• Visitor
  • How do I permanently delete my Spotify account?   Tried - contact us form but it doesn't seem to work, is there an email I can send to  
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

been charged 2 months in a row

I dont have or want premium but after canceling, my account still gets charged

• Casual Listener
  • I dont have or want premium but after canceling, my account still gets charged
  • ElusiveHalcyon
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

changing email address

I heard that you get a discount for being a student. How do I change my email address on my account to my school email to get the discount?

• I heard that you get a discount for being a student. How do I change my email address on my account to my school email to get the discount? 
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#ThrowboackThursday Playlist

I really liked Spotify's own "#ThrowboackThursday" playlist that's been available the last week or so. However, it appears that it was updated today with all new songs. Is there a way to retreive last week's version?

• I really liked Spotify's own "#ThrowboackThursday" playlist that's been available the last week or so.  However, it appears that it was updated today with all new songs.  Is there a way to ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Me! Can I get a cancellation and refund

I have never gone premium with Spotify, I always have used the free version logged in with Facebook.With financial issues I have been looking into my transactions and back statements. To my Complete horror I find that from January 2014 I have been pa...

• I have never gone premium with Spotify, I always have used the free version logged in with Facebook. With financial issues I have been looking into my transactions and back statements. To my Complet...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

passwod reset

i reset my password and it still wont let me log on from the app. what is that?? everytime i want to use spotify i have to reset password in order to use my account

• Casual Listener
  • i reset my password and it still wont let me log on from the app. what is that?? everytime i want to use spotify i have to reset password in order to use my account
  • m_yu84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Purchase Gift Card

I'm trying to purchase a gift card for 6 months, but I keep getting an error that states: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. But, I know ther...

• I'm trying to purchase a gift card for 6 months, but I keep getting an error that states:   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charge...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Premium Accounts

I have been trying to contact spotify and has emailed spotify for help. I am currently a college student who has been on the Premium account and has been wanting to get switched over to the college one. Is there anyway I can get refunded for the time...

• I have been trying to contact spotify and has emailed spotify for help. I am currently a college student who has been on the Premium account and has been wanting to get switched over to the college o...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes