Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

account hacked...

I noticed my Spotify account getting logged outI cannot login. the only way i can verify that i am the user of the account is by VISA number.because i cannot login with the email adres, and i cannot get into my email adres ( think its hacked to ) ple...

• I noticed my Spotify account getting logged out I cannot login. the only way i can verify that i am the user of the account is by VISA number. because i cannot login with the email adres, and i can...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account

I need help! I buy 12 months Premium Account but I don't know if one starts counting the time from which purchases or Since you enter the code . When start?

• Casual Listener
  • I need help! I buy 12 months Premium Account but I don't know if one starts counting the time from which purchases or Since you enter the code . When start?
  • Gonzmedi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gekauft

Hallo zusammen,ich habe mir heute (30.12.2015) eine Guthabenkarte (10Eur) gekauft und habe die eingelöst. Habe zuvor aber auf die SpotifyWerbung mit dem "0.99€ für 3Monate danach 9.99€" geklickt.Nur komischerweise habe ich nun premium nur für 1MONAT ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir heute (30.12.2015) eine Guthabenkarte (10Eur) gekauft und habe die eingelöst. Habe zuvor aber auf die SpotifyWerbung mit dem "0.99€ für 3Monate danach 9.99€" geklickt. ...
  • ToXiiDo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using as student after being premium customer who uses paypal

I have PayPal to pay for my premium account. Just found out about the student discount. How do I switch over and still use my PayPal?

• Casual Listener
  • I have PayPal to pay for my premium account. Just found out about the student discount. How do I switch over and still use my PayPal?
  • Itsneydebitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me even though I unsubscribed

I unsubscribed but Spotify still charged me how do I get my money back 

• I unsubscribed but Spotify still charged me how do I get my money back  
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Upgrade

I entered my credit card information for the student discount and then the page froze when asked for which university I attend. I closed the page and saw that I was charged..but not getting any of the benefits.. What do I do???

• I entered my credit card information for the student discount and then the page froze when asked for which university I attend.  I closed the page and saw that I was charged..but not getting an...
  • markd239
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify 3month for RM 2 offer

I have been charged normal amount instead of promotion amount and its just for 1 month instead of 3 month! Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged normal amount instead of promotion amount and its just for 1 month instead of 3 month! Help!
  • Ruz4696
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change country as signedup on holiday

We areon vacation at the moment and signed up for Spotify. Have linked with my facebook profile as well but it will not let me change the country to my country. Want to sign up for the offer but not under the UK instead of Australia where I live. Tha...

• We areon vacation at the moment and signed up for Spotify.  Have linked with my facebook profile as well but it will not let me change the country to my country.  Want to sign up for the of...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 month offer: doenst work with gift card

I wanted to use the 3 months premium offer for $9.99.I payed with a $10 gift card, but i only got 1 month free. This doesn't seem fair.Can someone tell me how i get de other 2 months free also?

• I wanted to use the 3 months premium offer for $9.99. I payed with a $10 gift card, but i only got 1 month free.  This doesn't seem fair. Can someone tell me how i get de other 2 months free a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline music

Hi!!I subscribed for Spotify Premium. I read that one of the main feature is the possibility to listen to music even when you are offline (with your pc) or when you don't have data (on your phone or ipad). Unfortunatelly when my computer is disconnec...

• Hi!! I subscribed for Spotify Premium. I read that one of the main feature is the possibility to listen to music even when you are offline (with your pc) or when you don't have data (on your ph...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new subscription help!

hiimhave just subscribed to Spotify, wishing to take up the current offer of 99p for 3 months for Premium... I have just completed all details and it says I have a free 7 day trial....it hasn't asked me for any money details and it is not allowing me...

• hi imhave just subscribed to Spotify, wishing to take up the current offer of 99p for 3 months for Premium... I have just completed all details and it says I have a free 7 day trial....it hasn't ask...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I saw advertisement about getting premium for 3 months for 0,99 € and didn't notice the part is is one time only offer as i have already used that offer last year. Now it charged me the 0,99€ and i did not get the premium. Could i have my money fefun...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw advertisement about getting premium for 3 months for 0,99 € and didn't notice the part is is one time only offer as i have already used that offer last year. Now it charged me the 0,99€ and i d...
  • quillotine
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover your lost playlists!

I had a Spotify account linked to an old facebook account. Without saving my playlists I deleted my Facebook account therefore forcing me to sign up again. Can I get those playlists back? Thanks

• Visitor
  • I had a Spotify account linked to an old facebook account.  Without saving my playlists I deleted my Facebook account therefore forcing me to sign up again.  Can I get those playlists back?...
  • mgmanious714
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

ayuda

Hola, me suscribí y me llega información de que se retiro el dinero de la cuenta, pero en la pantalla me aparece que no se ha podido acceder porqueel proveedor esta teniendo mal día Volvi a meter la info de la tarjeta, se volvio a cargar el retiro de...

• Hola, me suscribí y me llega información de que se retiro el dinero de la cuenta, pero en la pantalla me aparece que no se ha podido acceder porqueel proveedor esta teniendo mal día   ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deactivated equals Spotify deleted

Okay, something terrible just happened. I deactivated Facebbok, and everytime I used Spotify, Facebook reactivated again and again.So, I did some research and removed Facebook from Spotify, using the desktop app.Now, I neither can log in nor created ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, something terrible just happened.  I deactivated Facebbok, and everytime I used Spotify, Facebook reactivated again and again. So, I did some research and removed Facebook from Spotify, ...
  • dhaczewski89
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium offer/ Student discount

Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway I can use the 3 months for $0.99 offer and still get the student discount after the three months are up?

• Hey,  I was just wondering if there is anyway I can use the 3 months for $0.99 offer and still get the student discount after the three months are up?
  • niki61991
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to disconnect facebook from free account and re-connect it to a different premium account

I have a free spotify account that i made using my facebook account. i would like to disconnect facebook from this account and then re-connect it to a different spotify account which is premium. can anyone help me in doing this By the way i am writin...

• I have a free spotify account that i made using my facebook account. i would like to disconnect facebook from this account and then re-connect it to a different spotify account which is premium. can ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with pay for premium account

Hi.I'm living Brazil. To buy premium, Spotify wants to pay in BRL. My cards (3 of then) only accept in dolar for international transaction. When I change locale in Spotify option, to pay in dolar, a error message tell me I'm in Brazil and need to buy...

• Hi. I'm living Brazil. To buy premium, Spotify wants to pay in BRL. My cards (3 of then) only accept in dolar for international transaction. When I change locale in Spotify option, to pay in dolar...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falla suscripción tarjeta crédito

¿Porque no me puedo suscribir a Premium ni a Spotify Family si ya puse todos los datos de mi tarjeta de crédito? Ya puse todos los datos que me pide la suscripción de Premium y de Spotify Family pero me dice que algo falla y que no se puede realizar ...

• ¿Porque no me puedo suscribir a Premium ni a Spotify Family si ya puse todos los datos de mi tarjeta de crédito? Ya puse todos los datos que me pide la suscripción de Premium y de Spotify Family pero...
  • pablo_alfonso-m
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Help

I made sure my payment info was correct, my university email is the correct email on my account and my account is set in the US but when I go apply for the premium student discount it keeps saying "oops! something went wrong please try again later". ...

• I made sure my payment info was correct, my university email is the correct email on my account and my account is set in the US but when I go apply for the premium student discount it keeps saying "o...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes