Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student Account

I signed up for a student account by mistake but I and not a student and was charged. I can't start my abbount

• I signed up for a student account by mistake but I and not a student and was charged. I can't start my abbount
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs and albums dissapeared

It's been more than a year since I went for premium, but lately I've seen that the songs I frequent simply dissappear. The albums, songs I've saved are basically gone from Spotify. What's the deal with this? Is there a temporary problem or did they s...

• Regular
  • It's been more than a year since I went for premium, but lately I've seen that the songs I frequent simply dissappear. The albums, songs I've saved are basically gone from Spotify.    Wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add a family member to the family plan by yourself

Access Spotify.com in your browser.Create a free account for the other family member.Sign out of this new account.Sign in with your (family plan manager) account.Go to the family plan management page.Choose to invite.Choose to invite manually.Copy th...

• Access Spotify.com in your browser. Create a free account for the other family member. Sign out of this new account. Sign in with your (family plan manager) account. Go to the family plan managem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in on iphone app

Hi, I've been trying logging in on my iphone app but keep getting a message that the username/password are wrong. I have been able to login with these details on your website so i'm sure there is no error. I've also tried to reinstall the app and res...

• Hi, I've been trying logging in on my iphone app but keep getting a message that the username/password are wrong. I have been able to login with these details on your website so i'm sure there is no ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify customer service actually exist?

Hi there,I have added a new user to my account as a Family member. When I try to log her in to Spotify I can't do so as I get an error message via her Facebook, and then an error message via her email log-in. Can you please help with this today as it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have added a new user to my account as a Family member. When I try to log her in to Spotify I can't do so as I get an error message via her Facebook, and then an error message via her ...
  • elizafinch-au
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan

I got family plan but my partner can't login in to Spotify as a family plan member?

• Casual Listener
  • I got family plan but my partner can't login in to Spotify as a family plan member?
  • rossda1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrongfully charged!

I canceled my spotify premium and was still charged and now i am overdrawn from the bank and owe them money, i need to speak with cx service to get this issue resolved.

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled my spotify premium and was still charged and now i am overdrawn from the bank and owe them money, i need to speak with cx service to get this issue resolved.
  • Dherekstorm2012
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan free 3 months

I purchased the family plan by offering three free months for 9.99 euros, but it appears to me that I renewed the following month. In my profile, it does not appear to have those three months of free premium . When I run out the first month I will re...

• I purchased the family plan by offering three free months for 9.99 euros, but it appears to me that I renewed the following month. In my profile, it does not appear to have those three months of...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription change

Hello, I have been using spotify premium for a while.I received an email if I want to make a family membership for a reasonable price and I accepted.I first cancelled my premium membership and then made a family one because it looked like I was going...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been using spotify premium for a while. I received an email if I want to make a family membership for a reasonable price and I accepted. I first cancelled my premium membersh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Email

I recently deleted my yearly resport for music I listen to on accident and I would like to get it back. Is there another way to look at it?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently deleted my yearly resport for music I listen to on accident and I would like to get it back. Is there another way to look at it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, my account to has been hacked.

Over the course of the last two days my spotify account has been having several play lists of music genres that I would never listen to, and songs are being saved that I wouldn't ever save. None of my songs or play lists have been deleted, but it's v...

• Over the course of the last two days my spotify account has been having several play lists of music genres that I would never listen to, and songs are being saved that I wouldn't ever save. None of m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel and refund

I am so sick of Spotify. I have had many problems and I just want to be done with it and cancel my account and get a FULL REFUND for the last 2 months since I was charged incorrectly. I have never been a witness to suck horrible customer service.

• Casual Listener
  • I am so sick of Spotify. I have had many problems and I just want to be done with it and cancel my account and get a FULL REFUND for the last 2 months since I was charged incorrectly. I have never be...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging more than what was claimed in the ad

So your ads claiming a subcription for 3 months before dec 31 only costs 9 pesos, are an apparent scam????? Or what they only apply when you sign up for premium when clickig the ad I signed up for one after seeing the ad? I agreed to the 3.5 dollar a...

• Casual Listener
  • So your ads claiming a subcription for 3 months before dec 31 only costs 9 pesos, are an apparent scam????? Or what they only apply when you sign up for premium when clickig the ad I signed up for on...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Try to change country in my account which just changed to France

Hi, I wanted to invite my kids to Spotify Family.I've created accounts for both of them and sent then out the invitations. The mail received by my kids was in French and the code was not accepted. I've checked my account and out of a sudden it was se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I wanted to invite my kids to Spotify Family.I've created accounts for both of them and sent then out the invitations. The mail received by my kids was in French and the code was not accepted. I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

billing issues

Being charged twice. I need one account canceled, I don't know the user name or email, but they know my debit card number. Not cool!!!!!!!

• Being charged twice. I need one account canceled, I don't know the user name or email, but they know my debit card number. Not cool!!!!!!!
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pricing Spotify family plan VS Apple Music

Hello, I saw the offer of a free three month family subscription, but it's impossible to find out what the pricing will be after this period.If I remember well, It used to be $25 for four persons. Is this the correct price? Now Apple Music is availab...

• Hello,    I saw the offer of a free three month family subscription, but it's impossible to find out what the pricing will be after this period. If I remember well, It used to be $25 for...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Byta från Family plan till Premium

Jag skullle vilja gå tillbaka till premium, men hittar inget bra sätt att göra det på. Det verkar som om jag behöver säga upp kontot och sedan börja om från början.någon som vet ett enklare sätt?

• Jag skullle vilja gå tillbaka till premium, men hittar inget bra sätt att göra det på. Det verkar som om jag  behöver säga upp kontot och sedan börja om från början. någon som vet ett enklare s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists after re-upgrading to premium

After re-upgrading to premium I seem to have lost all of my playlists. Is there any way to recover these? It appears to have reverted back to my original account which has since been updated on a regular basis. I've tried logging back in through face...

• After re-upgrading to premium I seem to have lost all of my playlists. Is there any way to recover these?   It appears to have reverted back to my original account which has since been updated...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam promo

i dont really understand the promo?? It says 9php but i still have to pay 129php for the premium and i don't think its for 3 mons??. This is just so not right?? I was so hopeful but when I tried to avail it I couldn't. Im so disappointed at spotify f...

• Casual Listener
  • i dont really understand the promo?? It says 9php but i still have to pay 129php for the premium and i don't think its for 3 mons??. This is just so not right?? I was so hopeful but when I tried to a...
  • gyramallari
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes