Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription 3 months offer

Got an advertisement, 3 months for €9,99. Sounded great, clicked on it (I meet the named requirements) and I was able to pay using a giftcard. I also did a €0,01 transfer using Ideal to confirm my bank details. Afterwards I cashed another giftcard.So...

• Got an advertisement, 3 months for  €9,99. Sounded great, clicked on it (I meet the named requirements) and I was able to pay using a giftcard. I also did a €0,01 transfer using Ideal to co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on iPad app but Spotify free on web login ?

Hi. My account on my iPad app shows premium but the web based one shows Spotify free I want to down grade back to free on my iPad app , but I can't see how to do that regaffs dave

• Hi. My account on my iPad app shows premium but the web based one shows Spotify free    I want  to down grade back to free on my iPad app , but I can't see how to do that  &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant create a device password

i can´t create a device number and password. i can´t send an email from https://www.spotify.com/de/account/set-device-pass​word/ to set a password. what´s wrong with me? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • i can´t create a device number and password. i can´t send an email from  https://www.spotify.com/de/account/set-device-pass​word/  to set a password.   what´s wrong with me? &n...
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Help

I saw that my payment was due 12/13/15 but on 12/12/15 I paid for the $0.99 Three month plan. But yeaterday I was playing music as a premium member. Now today 12/14/15 I can't buy the Three month plan nor listen to music as a premium member. Help and...

• I saw that my payment was due 12/13/15 but on 12/12/15 I paid for the $0.99 Three month plan. But yeaterday I was playing music as a premium member. Now today 12/14/15 I can't buy the Three month pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a gift code as a birthday present but I've been emailed the code??

Hi there, I've recently bought a gift code online as a birthday present for my boyfriend and on the purchase screen it claims that I will have the option to print or email the gift card to him once I've authorised payment. I really wanted to print it...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I've recently bought a gift code online as a birthday present for my boyfriend and on the purchase screen it claims that I will have the option to print or email the gift card to h...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Increased ads after cancelling sub?

I tried the "3 months for $.99" over the summer and then cancelled my subscription. Before I tried it I had an ad every 7-8 songs, now it's every 4-5 songs. Did this happen to anyone else? Why exactly is Spotify punishing me for deciding to not purch...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried the "3 months for $.99" over the summer and then cancelled my subscription. Before I tried it I had an ad every 7-8 songs, now it's every 4-5 songs. Did this happen to anyone else? Why exactl...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Prepaid premium account to Spotify family

Hi, I have a prepaid subscription until July 2016, and now I would like to change to Spotify Family. In the FAQ I didn't read anything about this specific case. Could somebody tell me if I have to cancel the prepaid subscription or the price will be ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,    I have a prepaid subscription until July 2016, and now I would like to change to Spotify Family. In the FAQ I didn't read anything about this specific case. Could somebody tell me ...
  • muammar
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying but no access

I have been a premium customer for 2+ years and am up to date on my payments. Yet I haven't been able to log into my account for days. Desktop allows me to login then kicks me out in seconds with an error code that the password is wrong. Can't reset ...

• Visitor
  • I have been a premium customer for 2+ years and am up to date on my payments. Yet I haven't been able to log into my account for days. Desktop allows me to login then kicks me out in seconds with an ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

quelqun parle francais et peu maider svp

je dois fermer mon compte car il est inclus dans mon forfait mais lorsque jessai de le faire avec les etappe cela ne fonctionne pas savez vous comment je peu le faire svp

• Casual Listener
  • je dois fermer mon compte car il est inclus dans mon forfait  mais lorsque jessai de le faire avec les etappe cela ne fonctionne pas savez vous comment je peu le faire svp  
  • mcstc18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid for a year long subscription of spotify premium a few months ago, but now it's saying that I no longer have premium. I've tried logging out and then logging back in three times now and it hasn't worked.

• I paid for a year long subscription of spotify premium a few months ago, but now it's saying that I no longer have premium. I've tried logging out and then logging back in three times now and it hasn...
  • spacetripper-ca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged even though I cancelled

I cancelled my Spotify subscription about a week ago, maybe more, and then today I woke up, checked my bank account, and saw that I was charged ten dollars for Spotify. I checked my subscriptions on my account page, and it said I was still subscribed...

• I cancelled my Spotify subscription about a week ago, maybe more, and then today I woke up, checked my bank account, and saw that I was charged ten dollars for Spotify. I checked my subscriptions on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 9.99 euros for 3 months with paypal, but spotify says I didn't

I used paypal to subscribe to the offer "3 months for 9.99 euros", and I received the email from paypal saying I made the payment, I don't have the 9.99 euros on my credit card account anymore, but spotify said the payment was unsuccessful so I still...

• I used paypal to subscribe to the offer "3 months for 9.99 euros", and I received the email from paypal saying I made the payment, I don't have the 9.99 euros on my credit card account anymore, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en Suscripción Premium

He tratado de renovar mi suscripción dos veces... y las dos veces me han generado el cargo a mi tarjeta pero recibo un error diciendo que hay problemas con mi banco y no se ha relizado el cargo cuando si lo han hecho... que hago?

• He tratado de renovar mi suscripción dos veces... y las dos veces me han generado el cargo a mi tarjeta pero recibo un error diciendo que hay problemas con mi banco y no se ha relizado el cargo cuand...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hi - Please help! My original account has been hacked and email reassigned to a chinese email address 126.com I received an email from account-details-changed@spotify.com and tried to respond but have received no response. I had to set up a new accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - Please help!   My original account has been hacked and email reassigned to a chinese email address 126.com   I received an email from account-details-changed@spotify.com and tried ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login. E-mailed 5 times, didn't get any response.

Dear Spotify, It's been more than 2 weeks since I last used spotify. I've e-mailed 5 times and didn't get any response so far. The problem is I can't login to spotify. I get an error saying that the username or password is incorrect. I've tried every...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify,   It's been more than 2 weeks since I last used spotify.  I've e-mailed 5 times and didn't get any response so far.    The problem is I can't login to spotify. ...
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not getting notifications

Hi,Already for a while I'm not getting any notifications from Spotify.I have double (triple actually) checked settings from desktop player and notifications are endabled, also from account settings I have basically all e-mail and push notifications e...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Already for a while I'm not getting any notifications from Spotify. I have double (triple actually) checked settings from desktop player and notifications are endabled, also from account sett...
  • Janar
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I remove/block/ban artists?

I am so tired of Justin Bieber and I would love to NOT hear all his songs 200000 times every day.So is it possible to ban music? My gf uses my Spotify at home from time to time and when she starts playing either Spotify radio or Bustin Jieber there i...

• Regular
  • I am so tired of Justin Bieber and I would love to NOT hear all his songs 200000 times every day. So is it possible to ban music? My gf uses my Spotify at home from time to time and when she start...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Subscription

I wanted to do the upgrade 3months for .99 but it only says i have a subscription for a month.

• I wanted to do the upgrade 3months for .99 but it only says i have a subscription for a month.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turkey card problem

I'm from Turkey, I use a prepaid card named ininal and i used it for a year for spotify subscription, now i cant use it for the payment it says my card is having a bad day but my friends' cards don't work too i cant use anything for paying and I dont...

• I'm from Turkey, I use a prepaid card named ininal and i used it for a year for spotify subscription, now i cant use it for the payment it says my card is having a bad day 😄 but my friends' car...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes