Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error en Suscripción Premium

He tratado de renovar mi suscripción dos veces... y las dos veces me han generado el cargo a mi tarjeta pero recibo un error diciendo que hay problemas con mi banco y no se ha relizado el cargo cuando si lo han hecho... que hago?

• He tratado de renovar mi suscripción dos veces... y las dos veces me han generado el cargo a mi tarjeta pero recibo un error diciendo que hay problemas con mi banco y no se ha relizado el cargo cuand...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hi - Please help! My original account has been hacked and email reassigned to a chinese email address 126.com I received an email from account-details-changed@spotify.com and tried to respond but have received no response. I had to set up a new accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - Please help!   My original account has been hacked and email reassigned to a chinese email address 126.com   I received an email from account-details-changed@spotify.com and tried ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login. E-mailed 5 times, didn't get any response.

Dear Spotify, It's been more than 2 weeks since I last used spotify. I've e-mailed 5 times and didn't get any response so far. The problem is I can't login to spotify. I get an error saying that the username or password is incorrect. I've tried every...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify,   It's been more than 2 weeks since I last used spotify.  I've e-mailed 5 times and didn't get any response so far.    The problem is I can't login to spotify. ...
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not getting notifications

Hi,Already for a while I'm not getting any notifications from Spotify.I have double (triple actually) checked settings from desktop player and notifications are endabled, also from account settings I have basically all e-mail and push notifications e...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Already for a while I'm not getting any notifications from Spotify. I have double (triple actually) checked settings from desktop player and notifications are endabled, also from account sett...
  • Janar
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I remove/block/ban artists?

I am so tired of Justin Bieber and I would love to NOT hear all his songs 200000 times every day.So is it possible to ban music? My gf uses my Spotify at home from time to time and when she starts playing either Spotify radio or Bustin Jieber there i...

• Regular
  • I am so tired of Justin Bieber and I would love to NOT hear all his songs 200000 times every day. So is it possible to ban music? My gf uses my Spotify at home from time to time and when she start...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Subscription

I wanted to do the upgrade 3months for .99 but it only says i have a subscription for a month.

• I wanted to do the upgrade 3months for .99 but it only says i have a subscription for a month.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turkey card problem

I'm from Turkey, I use a prepaid card named ininal and i used it for a year for spotify subscription, now i cant use it for the payment it says my card is having a bad day but my friends' cards don't work too i cant use anything for paying and I dont...

• I'm from Turkey, I use a prepaid card named ininal and i used it for a year for spotify subscription, now i cant use it for the payment it says my card is having a bad day 😄 but my friends' car...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel old subscription but dont know password

I'm trying to cancel old account because they r still charging me 9.99 a month for it n want to keep my new one don't know old password but I know my old email address

• I'm trying to cancel old account because they r still charging me 9.99 a month for it n want to keep my new one don't know old password but I know my old email address
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problem

I subscribed to the $4.99 student premium and it will not load. I've deleted the app and reinstalled it and it still won't load. I've also tried getting on the Internet and logging in but that also says I still have the free account. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to the $4.99 student premium and it will not load. I've deleted the app and reinstalled it and it still won't load. I've also tried getting on the Internet and logging in but that also s...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gifting a Premium Spotify Account - with Playlists

Hi, I want to gift a Spotify Premium Account to a family member. So far so easy, but I'd also like prepare a few playlists on their account to personalize the gift a bit. To do that I would have to log in on their account, which means I would have to...

• Hi,   I want to gift a Spotify Premium Account to a family member. So far so easy, but I'd also like prepare a few playlists on their account to personalize the gift a bit. To do that I would ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family not allowing one member

Hi. I just upgrade from family +2 members to family +3 members. But one of the members I already had on my account can not subscribe to my family again. I have tried to eliminate her and invite her again, but it says there is a trouble. What can I do...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I just upgrade from family +2 members to family +3 members. But one of the members I already had on my account can not subscribe to my family again. I have tried to eliminate her and invite her a...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

I have managed to change payment from New Zealand dollars to Australia dollars, but my country is still set to New Zealand. I am unable to change to Australia.

• I have managed to change payment from New Zealand dollars to Australia dollars, but my country is still set to New Zealand.    I am unable to change to Australia.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but keeps telling me to upgrade

I have premium Spotify with my phone contract but since I lost my phone on Friday, I cannot get premium with my new phone just keeps saying upgrade

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium Spotify with my phone contract but since I lost my phone on Friday, I cannot get premium with my new phone just keeps saying upgrade
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign up for Spotify Premium

Currently for Spotify NZ there is a deal which is 3 months of premium for $0.99.You cant sign up for it if you've never used premium before. I've only had spotify for a month now and I was looking purchase this package, but when i go to click purchas...

• Currently for Spotify NZ there is a deal which is 3 months of premium for $0.99. You cant sign up for it if you've never used premium before.     I've only had spotify for a month now a...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kann keinen Premium Account erstellen

Immer wenn ich das aktuelle Angebot nutzen will werde ich auf den Paypal Screen weitergeleitet, dort zahleich dann die 99ct für den ersten Monat, wenn ich die Zahlung bestätige werde ich zurück auf den Angebots Screen von Spotify weitergeleitet.Das G...

• Immer wenn ich das aktuelle Angebot nutzen will werde ich auf den Paypal Screen weitergeleitet, dort zahle ich dann die 99ct für den ersten Monat, wenn ich die Zahlung bestätige werde ich zurück auf...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ive paid for premium but only receiving free version??

I have paid for student spotify premium however i am ony receving the fre version currently. It says that my student details are linked with another account?? could this be why?? and if so how would i go about correcting it ?? Thankyou

• I have paid for student spotify premium however i am ony receving the fre version currently. It says that my student details are linked with another account?? could this be why?? and if so how would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot load website to select 99c trial

Hi, Im trying to take up the amazing offer of a 99c trial for 3 months only I cannot load the website. Ive tried to click upgrade from my spotify window, opening a new window & tried on various devices. The only way I can get to it is through itunes ...

• Hi,  Im trying to take up the amazing offer of a 99c trial for 3 months only I cannot load the website. Ive tried to click upgrade from my spotify window, opening a new window & tried on va...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos Link

I'm trying to sync my spotify account with a Sonos sound system but when I attempt to "set the device password" it tells me there's an issue because i have previously signed in using Facebook. So it doesn't appear i'm able to login directly using a u...

• I'm trying to sync my spotify account with a Sonos sound system but when I attempt to "set the device password" it tells me there's an issue because i have previously signed in using Facebook. So it ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX515 Login issues

Friends,i can't log into my Onkyo Reciever. I didnt connect my Account with Facebook (and dont want to) and when i try to login into spotify with my onkyo, there comes the message "login not possible" . but when i click on "back", it seems that i am ...

• Friends, i can't log into my Onkyo Reciever. I didnt connect my Account with Facebook (and dont want to) and when i try to login into spotify with my onkyo, there comes the message "login not possib...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie - Back to Basics - Help!

I signed up for Spotify on my Hudl 2, downloaded app and made a short playlist - wasn't asked for payment details - I can log into my account on my windows 7 internet explorer 11 browser now. When I try to find the app on Hudl 2, it's not on the desk...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for Spotify on my Hudl 2, downloaded app and made a short playlist - wasn't asked for payment details - I can log into my account on my windows 7 internet explorer 11 browser now.  ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes