Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify Premium dosen't work on my phone and tablet

HI, it's more than a year now that I've upgraded to Spotify Premium and I'm paying for it. However it only works on my laptop while on my phone and tablet I still get ads, I can't change more than 6 songs and can't listen offline. I though there ws a...

• HI,   it's more than a year now that I've upgraded to Spotify Premium and I'm paying for it.   However it only works on my laptop while on my phone and tablet I still get ads, I can't c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get into my spotify account

Hi there.Spotify logged me out and every time I try to sign in via my Facebook account it says that I can only use spotify for 14 days abroad. I moved to Australia 4 months ago and this is the first time it's come up!the only reason I can think this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. Spotify logged me out and every time I try to sign in via my Facebook account it says that I can only use spotify for 14 days abroad. I moved to Australia 4 months ago and this is the fi...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compré Spotify premium y solo me dieron 1 mes.

Compré Spotify Premium después de haber escuchado que regresara con solo $99.00 me daban 3 meses de premium, revisé mi suscripción y solamente me dieron 1, yo se que tu cuenta tubo que haber vencido antes del 1ero de noviembre de este año. Y así fué....

• Casual Listener
  • Compré Spotify Premium después de haber escuchado que regresara con solo $99.00 me daban 3 meses de premium, revisé mi suscripción y solamente me dieron 1, yo se que tu cuenta tubo que haber vencido ...
  • LucksZR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently delete account

Hi, I would like to delete my account. I thought it was deleted a while ago, but sadly it isn't. I have read in the forum that I need to submit a request via the contact form. However, I can't get to the contact form. The link forces me to log in and...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to delete my account. I thought it was deleted a while ago, but sadly it isn't. I have read in the forum that I need to submit a request via the contact form. However, I can't get to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After redeming spotify gift card

After i redeem the spotify gift card to avail the $0.99 for 3 months promo, subscription say it will expire 1-22-2016 then it must be 3-22-2016. Can anyone help me about this?

• Casual Listener
  • After i redeem the spotify gift card to avail the $0.99 for 3 months promo, subscription say it will expire 1-22-2016 then it must be 3-22-2016. Can anyone help me about this?
  • Mel16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 16.99 for premium 1month when it should have been the 3 month deal off the landing page

The support model throug the community does not work - round and round in circlesSpotify will lose out through a **bleep** user expereince to someone that actually helps customers.

• The support model throug the community does not work - round and round in circles Spotify will lose out through a **bleep** user expereince to someone that actually helps customers.    
  • jimrcools
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

never signed up, yet I'm being charged

Spotify Case # 04411745 I was looking into getting the student discount as I have just enrolled in a university. When I went through the process it said I was not eligible yet, so I figured I would try again in a couple months as it's still early. Bu...

• Spotify Case # 04411745   I was looking into getting the student discount as I have just enrolled in a university. When I went through the process it said I was not eligible yet, so I figured ...
  • jimrcools
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What will happen to my account if I travel to another country?

I'm from Chile, but I'm going to USA in a couple of weeks for vacations. So what would happen to my account once am there, but in my account settings my country is a different one? Would it be blocked?

• Regular
  • I'm from Chile, but I'm going to USA in a couple of weeks for vacations. So what would happen to my account once am there, but in my account settings my country is a different one? Would it be blocke...
  • jaaaviervb
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription announce from pub for 3 months for 9.99

When listening to spotify free I heard a pub that say 9.99 for 3 months. I just subscribed and I only see 1 month to my subscription. Is this an error or a false publicity? I'd like to know. Regards,

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to spotify free I heard a pub that say 9.99 for 3 months.   I just subscribed and I only see 1 month to my subscription.   Is this an error or a false publicity? &n...
  • JFPCreations
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trace download date

Hi, Please could someone let me know whether it's possible to find out the specific date that I downloaded a specific song? If so, where do I go to find out this information? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Please could someone let me know whether it's possible to find out the specific date that I downloaded a specific song?  If so, where do I go to find out this information?   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hey thereI have subscribed to premium to benefit from the offer of three free months for 9.99 and I have received the receipt of 12.99 for a month's subscription.I can somehow benefit from the three-month supplyThank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there I have subscribed to premium to benefit from the offer of three free months for 9.99 and I have received the receipt of 12.99 for a month's subscription. I can somehow benefit from the th...
  • Manchaspop
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Compromised/Hacked - No Response From Support

Hi,I had my Spotify Premium account hacked and am struggling to get a response from support. I've emailed the address in the "you've changed your email address" email, as well as filled out the online form. I've also sent multiple tweets to @SpotifyC...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had my Spotify Premium account hacked and am struggling to get a response from support. I've emailed the address in the "you've changed your email address" email, as well as filled out the o...
  • ksh15
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

I have forgot my password and my email is wrong on my account so I can't reset my password, what can I do to change my password. I can't put in a new email address as it requires my password so I'm stuck. I have tried to email to close my account so ...

• I have forgot my password and my email is wrong on my account so I can't reset my password, what can I do to change my password. I can't put in a new email address as it requires my password so I'm s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to share latest activity on blogger?

Hi all. First of all; sorry if im opening this on the wrong section.. But couldnt find any other proper place to write. I want to share my latest activity or latest played songs list (eg. 10 items) on a blog sidebar.. Is there anyway i can do this? I...

• Hi all.   First of all; sorry if im opening this on the wrong section.. But couldnt find any other proper place to write.   I want to share my latest activity or latest played songs lis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Hello, so I wanted to get Spotify premium and I was looking at the offers and I saw the student one so I put my card information and it charged me immediately. So once I pressed continue its asking about what college I go to. Im still in high school ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, so I wanted to get Spotify premium and I was looking at the offers and I saw the student one so I put my card information and it charged me immediately. So once I pressed continue its asking a...
  • armandolopez17
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running is Missing

Hi,I noticed that my Running is missing on my main menu page. All that shows up now is Browse, Radio, and Your Music. How do I get it back to the old way?

• Hi, I noticed that my Running is missing on my main menu page. All that shows up now is Browse, Radio, and Your Music. How do I get it back to the old way?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

I see my Facebook Profile pic, but can't connect to Facebook

1. I installed the latest Spotify software2. I logged in with my username and password.3. I see my Facebook profile picture in settings.4. When I go to the "Social" section there is a "Connect to Facebook" button. I click it.5. I log in to FB, the wi...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. I installed the latest Spotify software 2. I logged in with my username and password. 3. I see my Facebook profile picture in settings. 4. When I go to the "Social" section there is a "Connect ...
  • dajovion
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotyf for 3 months 0,99 cents

Hello guys, I see this on the website whenn i am nog logged in: spotify for 3 months for 0,99€ cents.But when i login it says: spotify for 3 months for 9,99€.What is this a cheapo kinda trick to trick people?Someoen can help me with this? Grst roy

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys,   I see this on the website whenn i am nog logged in: spotify for 3 months for 0,99€ cents. But when i login it says: spotify for 3 months for 9,99€. What is this a cheapo k...
  • hoenens
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched accounts, would like to keep playlists?

I just switched accounts on Spotify because I would like to get rid of my Facebook account and I don't think there was a solution to unsync the two - so I made a new account. However I do not know how I would keep the playlists I have made on my old ...

• I just switched accounts on Spotify because I would like to get rid of my Facebook account and I don't think there was a solution to unsync the two - so I made a new account. However I do not know ho...
  • paulie2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to contact spotify to move my account facebook hacked

cant find a way to save my life other than this to contact spotify. my facebook was hacked in china and i need to start a new account i guess. someone with spotify please contact me.

• Visitor
  • cant find a way to save my life other than this to contact spotify. my facebook was hacked in china and i need to start a new account i guess. someone with spotify please contact me.
  • the_toutaku
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes