Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot log in from Android

Hello, like every morning I switched on Spotify and this time it was not automatic as always, so I wrote my name and password and did not let me in. So, I restore my password, I wrote the new one and nothing. I tried also log in from FB. I restarted ...

• Hello,   like every morning I switched on Spotify and this time it was not automatic as always, so I wrote my name and password and did not let me in. So, I restore my password, I wrote the ne...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Options

Hi I'd like to upgrade my premium to Family. I'm unsure how the payments are handled. I signed up direct for a free 30day trial then kept the account open. Th epayments to Spotify are on my phonebill as an extra. Do i need to cancel this and re-join ...

• Hi I'd like to upgrade my premium to Family. I'm unsure how the payments are handled. I signed up direct for a free 30day trial then kept the account open. Th epayments to Spotify are on my phonebill...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium gift

appena regalato abbonamento premium per 6 mesi, non c'è traccia del pagamento nè di alcuna conferma di acquisto, è normale?

• appena regalato abbonamento premium per 6 mesi, non c'è traccia del pagamento nè di alcuna conferma di acquisto, è normale?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed 3 times

I want my money back! There is no reason why I should 3 payments of $13.99 for one month I want all of my money back!

• I want my money back! There is no reason why I should 3 payments of $13.99 for one month I want all of my money back!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't get the $0.99 per 3 months holiday discount

I just signed up for Spotify premium on this page: https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/ which states the $0.99 for 3 months discount. For some reason, it charged me $9.99 for this first month. Was there a reason for that? Also, if I cannot get that di...

• I just signed up for Spotify premium on this page: https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/ which states the $0.99 for 3 months discount. For some reason, it charged me $9.99 for this first month. Wa...
  • Spotifyuser24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Landkeuze bij family abonnement

In my account de country is Netherlands, this is right. I just made an upgrade from premium to family. The mails from Spotify are now in French. The new family member can't log in because he is not in the same country., Spotify thinks I'm in France. ...

• In my account de country is Netherlands, this is right. I just made an upgrade from premium to family. The mails from Spotify are now in French. The new family member can't log in because he is not i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A NAME that I have never heard of, is second on my 2015 top list

Last week Spotify send me an email about my statistics in 2015. The very first song and top five singers that I listened during 2015. Surprisingly a name called "George Fenton" (I've never heard of him-sorry!) came up as the second person with a scor...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week Spotify send me an email about my statistics in 2015. The very first song and top five singers that I listened during 2015. Surprisingly a name called "George Fenton" (I've never heard of h...
  • Aegean83
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont have rights to edit playlists

Hi, earlier today i made the choice to sign up for premium on my account, as i only had borrowed one before. I then transfered the playlists that i followed, and created a copy of those i had personally made on the other account. I created the playli...

• Casual Listener
  • ...emoving them from two different computers, running different Operating Systems and eveything, so what is wrong? I dont seem to have rights to edit the name,make them offline,make them public/secret n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has paused my account

My Spotify account stopped working and said I can't use it a broad. I have premium but they have emailed me saying they cannot take my payment and now my account is paused and I don't know why now when I go to purchase premium again I login to Facebo...

• My Spotify account stopped working and said I can't use it a broad. I have premium but they have emailed me saying they cannot take my payment and now my account is paused and I don't know why now wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription Not Working

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got Spotify Premium on my phone plan with Fido in September, and I'm supposed to have it for 24 months. I was using it last night at around 8PM and at 10PM, when I went to use it, it told me ...

• I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got Spotify Premium on my phone plan with Fido in September, and I'm supposed to have it for 24 months. I was using it last night at around ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set up other family lines

Hello Spotifiers!So I just signed up for a family plan, but I can't find any info on how my cousins can access it. Do they just sign in with my profile's info? Or do I have to set up their own profiles?Thank you!

• Hello Spotifiers! So I just signed up for a family plan, but I can't find any info on how my cousins can access it. Do they just sign in with my profile's info? Or do I have to set up their own prof...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loggin in issues

I created my playlists using free service logged in with facebook now i have premium and cant log in with facebook wich makes imposible to find my created playlists. Please help

• I created my playlists using free service logged in with facebook now i have premium and cant log in with facebook wich makes imposible to find my created playlists. Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY VS. INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS

I CURRENTLY PAY PER MONTH FOR (4) INDIVIDUAL PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS. I'D LIKE TO DO THE FAMILY PLAN BUT DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY INDIVIDUAL PLAYLISTS. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THAT?

• I CURRENTLY PAY PER MONTH FOR (4) INDIVIDUAL PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS.  I'D LIKE TO DO THE FAMILY PLAN BUT DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY INDIVIDUAL PLAYLISTS.  HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THAT?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I have accidently bought subrscription for the wrong account. How do i go about fixing this so i can get it for the one that i use daily?

• I have accidently bought subrscription for the wrong account. How do i go about fixing this so i can get it for the one that i use daily?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecard

Hallo ich habe eine Ecard gekauft für meine Freundin es wurde das Geld auch mit Sofortüberweisung bezahlt aber weder bei ihr noch bei mir ist eine Email eingegangen...

• Hallo ich habe eine Ecard gekauft für meine Freundin es wurde das Geld auch mit Sofortüberweisung bezahlt aber weder bei ihr noch bei mir ist eine Email eingegangen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Sub

Hi, so I was offered a 99cent subscription and when I put in my details it took 9.99 out of my account instead of 99cent. I cancelled immediately but didn't get refunded. There doesn't seem to be any online helping people that work for Spotify that c...

• Hi, so I was offered a 99cent subscription and when I put in my details it took 9.99 out of my account instead of 99cent. I cancelled immediately but didn't get refunded. There doesn't seem to be any...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WB CREED Fight For Playlist 1-month Subscription winner

Hi all, I recently entered a song into the Creed movie playlist to win 1 month of spotify premium, so i go to enter the code, right? As any bloke would, to only find it's INVALID. I thought this was supposed to work? Ripoff???

• Gig Goer
  • Hi all,   I recently entered a song into the Creed movie playlist to win 1 month of spotify premium, so i go to enter the code, right? As any bloke would, to only find it's INVALID. I thought ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change email address due to inactive Facebook account

My Spotify account is connected to an email address that I no longer have. The only email address that I have (which is the one I can access) is connected to a Facebook account that has been deleted permanently. Because of this situation I cannot cha...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account is connected to an email address that I no longer have. The only email address that I have (which is the one I can access) is connected to a Facebook account that has been del...
  • superborkado
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login. Three months premium biggest mistake ever...

Hi. So I live in Serbia, and Spotify isn't supported here yet for some reason. I bought 3 months premium for $0.99 per month, and then canceled. Now I can't even login to my account because I'm not in USA, and I could until I bought premium account.....

• Music Fan
  • Hi. So I live in Serbia, and Spotify isn't supported here yet for some reason. I bought 3 months premium for $0.99 per month, and then canceled. Now I can't even login to my account because I'm not i...
  • NemanjaV95
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took out money for trying to subscribe to student discount

I'm a new student I just enrolled for school two days ago. I tried to enroll in the student discount. I put my credit card information it took out 5.00 and I was trying to put my school and was having a hard time. So I gave up. I still have the free ...

• I'm a new student I just enrolled for school two days ago. I tried to enroll in the student discount. I put my credit card information it took out 5.00 and I was trying to put my school and was havin...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes