Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Old Spotify Unlimited user, Premium promotion disabled for me

Hi, I'm an old Spotify Unlimited (now disappeared) user, than now is using Spotify Free. I want to upgrade to Premium, but with the promotion of 3 months at 0.99€/each.When I try it, I get a message telling I've tested Spotify Premium in the past, so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm an old Spotify Unlimited (now disappeared) user, than now is using Spotify Free. I want to upgrade to Premium, but with the promotion of 3 months at 0.99€/each.When I try it, I ...
  • yosoycore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown computer on Spotify connect list

Dear Sirs,I am using Spotify on a premium account, and when using the Spotify connect feature to play music in other devices sometimes I found a device called VAIO that has nothing to do with me.This device is changing my queue and changing devices t...

• Dear Sirs, I am using Spotify on a premium account, and when using the Spotify connect feature to play music in other devices sometimes I found a device called VAIO that has nothing to do with me. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch facebook account to other one

Hi! My spotify account is linked to my Facebook account. Now I want to delete my Facebook account but I don't wanna lose my playlist and stuff. Is there any way in which I can "export" my data or change the Facebook mode to a regular email?

• Visitor
  • Hi! My spotify account is linked to my Facebook account. Now I want to delete my Facebook account but I don't wanna lose my playlist and stuff. Is there any way in which I can "export" my data or cha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection ruined my premium

I had an account in facebook from years ago. I made a new premium account from my google email and then connected it to facebook, now it thinks I'm not premium even though I activated the two month free trial just a few days ago. What can i do about ...

• Visitor
  • I had an account in facebook from years ago.  I made a new premium account from my google email and then connected it to facebook, now it thinks I'm not premium even though I activated the two m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps taking money out of my account and I dont have the service

This has happened for the past 5 months and I can't get a hold of anyone to help I have sent multiple contact forms in via email and no reply it seems that many people are having this problem this is very frustrating I would not recommend Spotify to ...

• This has happened for the past 5 months and I can't get a hold of anyone to help I have sent multiple contact forms in via email and no reply it seems that many people are having this problem this is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember e-mail adress

I have little problem. I remember my username, but I can't remember my password and e-mail so I can't reset it. I have Premium Subscription bought by credit card. Account was created on 21.08.15. My username: jaksiemasz13. I can tell more details for...

• Casual Listener
  • I have little problem. I remember my username, but I can't remember my password and e-mail so I can't reset it. I have Premium Subscription bought by credit card. Account was created on 21.08.15. My ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice a month since june.

I looked at my bank statement today, and found that I was charged twice for this month (August). So I went digging a little further and found that I have been being charged twice a month since (June). How do I get my money back and how do I contact s...

• Visitor
  • I looked at my bank statement today, and found that I was charged twice for this month (August). So I went digging a little further and found that I have been being charged twice a month since (June)...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, email changed, please help!

I recently recieved an email telling me my email address on my account has been changed, yet I did not change my email address. As a result, I am no longer able to log in to Spotify. My username is the same, but the person changed the email address a...

• I recently recieved an email telling me my email address on my account has been changed, yet I did not change my email address. As a result, I am no longer able to log in to Spotify. My username is t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotifiy won't let me cancel my subscription.

I've been trying to cancel my premium spotifiy subscription for the last hour. When i reach the part to enter my password to authorize the cancel, it keeps saying incorrect password. I am 100% sure that I am putting in my password correctly too.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to cancel my premium spotifiy subscription for the last hour. When i reach the part to enter my password to authorize the cancel, it keeps saying incorrect password. I am 100% sure t...
  • JT170
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't buy gift cards on official website

I'm Taiwan user, I want to buy gift cards on your Taiwan and US official website. But they both always show the error messages. I contact "spotifytechtw@gmail.com", they can't help me and I think they don't want to help me at all. They just ask me go...

• I'm Taiwan user, I want to buy gift cards on your  Taiwan and US official website. But they both always show the error messages. I contact "spotifytechtw@gmail.com", they can't he...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribed from premium. still being charged!

Hi, I unsubscribed from premium 3 months ago but my credit card is still being charged monthly. How can you contact spotify to correct this. Thanks

• Hi, I unsubscribed from premium 3 months ago but my credit card is still being charged monthly. How can you contact spotify to correct this. Thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

higher costs per month for spotify premium via app store

I became a premium member via the apple app store. Why is this item more expensive than when you order this directly via Spotify? Fee per month should only be euro 9.99 instead of euro 12.99! Will the next months also be more expensive than the 9.99?

• I became a premium member via the apple app store. Why is this item more expensive than when you order this directly via Spotify? Fee per month should only be euro 9.99 instead of euro 12.9...
  • danbre1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Will Not Work

I am a current student at Florida Southern College but when I click verify the site tells me that I'm not a student...I'm typing this from my dorm now and I am enrolled so I don't know why this isn't working. What should I do?

• I am a current student at Florida Southern College but when I click verify the site tells me that I'm not a student...I'm typing this from my dorm now and I am enrolled so I don't know why this isn't...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribing

I am trying to suscribe to the student plan but it's telling me I'm not a student at my university, when I know I'm enrolled and have started classes.

• I am trying to suscribe to the student plan but it's telling me I'm not a student at my university, when I know I'm enrolled and have started classes.
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to switch premium to student premium

Hi, I currently have a Premium account but as I just started classes, would like to sign up for the student account at the discounted price. I tried signing up, however, and it didn't work. I am enrolled and taking classes at my local community colle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I currently have a Premium account but as I just started classes, would like to sign up for the student account at the discounted price. I tried signing up, however, and it didn't work. I am enro...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paquete de $9.00 pesos y 7 días gratis.

Seleccioné por error la prueba de los 7 días gratis, pero justo después hize todo el proceso para el paquede de los 9 pesos. Me dice que mi próximo cobro será en 7 días, quiero saber si me aplicará el paquete o no y cómo solucionarlo

• Seleccioné por error la prueba de los 7 días gratis, pero justo después hize todo el proceso para el paquede de los 9 pesos. Me dice que mi próximo cobro será en 7 días, quiero saber si me aplicará e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get back to spotify playlist on my laptop...

Okay, so a few days ago, my laptop would not bring spotify back up. Instead, it tried to redownload it. When it did, this error message came up: “The installer is unable to install Spotify because the files to write are in use by another process. Ple...

• Okay, so a few days ago, my laptop would not bring spotify back up.  Instead, it tried to redownload it.   When it did, this error message came up:   “The installer is unable to in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant sign in

I can't sign into my account

• I can't sign into my account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in playlists not playing

None of the songs in any of my playlists will play. When I click them, they turn green and get the little speaker next to them, but the bar at the bottom and the spot that shows the album cover remain blank. If I search for a song or go to an artist'...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the songs in any of my playlists will play. When I click them, they turn green and get the little speaker next to them, but the bar at the bottom and the spot that shows the album cover remai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple bands listed as one band?

Couldn't find a good place to post this, and no other way to contact Spotify, so here goes:For some reason, on Spotify my band Hot Cops has had its music lumped in with another band from the UK named Hot Cops. This happened suddenly, without warning,...

• Couldn't find a good place to post this, and no other way to contact Spotify, so here goes: For some reason, on Spotify my band Hot Cops has had its music lumped in with another band from the UK n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes