Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Someone else is in my account!!!!

I don't own an iphone, yet it says there is an iphone playing music in my account. they keep trying to play music so i change the music to metal over and over hoping to scare them away. Help?!

• Casual Listener
  • I don't own an iphone, yet it says there is an iphone playing music in my account. they keep trying to play music so i change the music to metal over and over hoping to scare them away. Help?!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Receiving Password Email

I've had a Premium account for a month and so I'd like to listen to Spotify through my ps3, but I can't log in to my account because I have not recieved my password through my email. I checked my spam and my other accounts. Any other suggestions it's...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a Premium account for a month and so I'd like to listen to Spotify through my ps3, but I can't log in to my account because I have not recieved my password through my email.   I check...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist by accident

I deleted one of my playlist by accident and I then went to my account under the 'recover playlist', but when I go there, it says that I don't have any deleted playlists.Can anyone help?

• I deleted one of my playlist by accident and I then went to my account under the 'recover playlist', but when I go there, it says that I don't have any deleted playlists. Can anyone help?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want SPOTIFY PREMIUM! CAN I ?

Hi,If i will buy spotify premium in Poland, can I use it during my residence in UK ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, If i will buy spotify premium in Poland, can I use it during my residence in UK ?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetooth connection

Hey i am just trying to connect my Spotify with the Android App with my Bluetooth connection but when the song starts the phone disconnect the Bluetooth mode and then the músic started to sound in my phone but not in m

• Hey i am just trying to connect my Spotify with the Android App with my Bluetooth connection but when the song starts the phone disconnect the Bluetooth mode and then the músic started to sound in my...
  • jobbe101
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify STOLE From Me

I upgraded Spotify to $1 premium for 3 months and Spotify charged me but did not upgrade my account.

• I upgraded Spotify to $1 premium for 3 months and Spotify charged me but did not upgrade my account.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play songs

I've reset/logged out of all devices and logged back into account. I press play, song begins and then fades out after 3-4secs. Feeling frustrated! Now idea how to contact spotify for assistance.

• Casual Listener
  • I've reset/logged out of all devices and logged back into account. I press play, song begins and then fades out after 3-4secs. Feeling frustrated! Now idea how to contact spotify for assistance.
  • Tlvalls
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot add songs to existing playlist

I recently installed an update for the Spotify App on my Mobile (Samsung Galaxy III), but now when I search for a song, I do not have an option to add it to one of my Existing Playlists. I can still play songs from my Playlists and see them all, but ...

• I recently installed an update for the Spotify App on my Mobile (Samsung Galaxy III), but now when I search for a song, I do not have an option to add it to one of my Existing Playlists. I can still ...
  • kalimari1737
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change country with subscription paid through partner

Hi, I originally purchased a Premium subscripion in Austria through my cell provider Drei. I have now moved back to Canada and need to change the subscription to Canada, paying with Credit Card. I just cancelled the premium subscription with Drei, bu...

Spotify (1).png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I originally purchased a Premium subscripion in Austria through my cell provider Drei. I have now moved back to Canada and need to change the subscription to Canada, paying with Credit Card. I&nb...
  • boracetin
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wanna cancel premium subscription

Can't remember My password so i need help deleeting subscription

• Visitor
  • Can't remember My password so i need help deleeting subscription
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but unable to receive premium

I paid yesterday online for Premium Student pricing at $4.99 and it did not go through because it could not verify the school information until I did it manually. I did not hear anything back until this morning that I was finally verified but I notic...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid yesterday online for Premium Student pricing at $4.99 and it did not go through because it could not verify the school information until I did it manually. I did not hear anything back until t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App store charges for premium subscription

Hi,This has probably been discussed here before, but I can't find any appropriate answer to my query... I noticed today that App store adds 30% to the monthly spotify premium fee. Is there a way to get around this? I presume you can stop auto renewal...

• Hi, This has probably been discussed here before, but I can't find any appropriate answer to my query... I noticed today that App store adds 30% to the monthly spotify premium fee. Is there a way to...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement way to loud

Curently inbetween premium memberships and get a headache and complaints when the adds start playing.. I'm listening to my music at a decent level, and then all of a sudden the advertisement comes on, 2 to 3 times louder then my music!Even people acr...

• Casual Listener
  • Curently inbetween premium memberships and get a headache and complaints when the adds start playing..  I'm listening to my music at a decent level, and then all of a sudden the advertisement c...
  • Fasor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

No puedo restablecer mi contraseña

no puedo restablecer mi servicio ya paso un mes y no eh podido ya les pedí ayuda pero no tengo computadora por lo tanto no eh podido, díganme que procede gracias

• no puedo restablecer mi servicio ya paso un mes y no eh podido ya les pedí ayuda pero no tengo computadora por lo tanto no eh podido, díganme que procede 😞 gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend pay a week ago and he dont hace premium

Wtf y pay and un twitter @spotifyayuda are because they donde help me at all. I pay with itunes y hace the apple email and i. Dont hace premium

• Wtf y pay and un twitter @spotifyayuda are <snip - moderator edit> because they donde help me at all. I pay with itunes y hace the apple email and i. Dont hace premium
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have complained and no reply AGAIN

Hi thereI upgraded to premium a few months back, after a few days it defaulted back to free so I assumed something had gone wrong and re registered (this was after I'd messaged spotify and had no reply), however this month I have noticed spotify have...

• Regular
  • Hi there I upgraded to premium a few months back, after a few days it defaulted back to free so I assumed something had gone wrong and re registered (this was after I'd messaged spotify and had no...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't redeem gift card

Hi everyone,I bought a Spotify gift card that gives me a 3-month duration for premium at my local Seven Eleven. The card has been activated and I have a receipt to prove it. I tried to redeem it in my account (I'm not a Spotify Family subscriber, nor...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone, I bought a Spotify gift card that gives me a 3-month duration for premium at my local Seven Eleven. The card has been activated and I have a receipt to prove it. I tried to redeem it in...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify overcharged me

Hi Spotify, I sent a message over 2 weeks ago that I have been charged 3 times but have not heard back from anyone. Please could someone please give me an update at this is quite unproffesional. Thanks James

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify,   I sent a message over 2 weeks ago that I have been charged 3 times but have not heard back from anyone.    Please could someone please give me an update at this ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar cargo

Se han cargado 9.99 E a mi cuenta para renovar mi suscripción premium sin mi autorización. Qué hago para que se me devuelvan? He cancelado mi suscripción Premium. Gracias.

• Se han cargado 9.99 E a mi cuenta para renovar mi suscripción premium sin mi autorización. Qué hago para que se me devuelvan? He cancelado mi suscripción Premium.  Gracias. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes