Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify desktop client communication failed

I've done a little research because I didn't want to ask the same question that many other people do, but it seems as if the only way to get this issue fixed is with individual attention from some kind of moderator. I have two laptops. I can log on j...

• Casual Listener
  • I've done a little research because I didn't want to ask the same question that many other people do, but it seems as if the only way to get this issue fixed is with individual attention from some ki...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Doesn't Think my University Exists

I'm enrolled in university and I'm trying to get the student discount but my school doesn't pop up when I type it in and spotiy won't let me say that's my school, i have to pick one from the drop down menu. My school definitley exists and is an estab...

• I'm enrolled in university and I'm trying to get the student discount but my school doesn't pop up when I type it in and spotiy won't let me say that's my school, i have to pick one from the drop dow...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is disabled and no reply yet ??

I made a new account just to post this message but my account was disabled for no reason what so ever it still has 600+ days of premuim that I already redeemed I send an email to the payment team and still no reply yet its been more than a day I just...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a new account just to post this message but my account was disabled for no reason what so ever it still has 600+ days of premuim that I already redeemed I send an email to the payment team and...
  • bosneeda22
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't sign in anymore ???

Hello, I try to connect to spotify account with facebook but i get this message in french : nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe incorrects It is not possible because i can log in to my facebook account withtout any problem please help me recover my spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I try to connect to spotify account with facebook but i get this message in french : nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe incorrects   It is not possible because i can log in to m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade Password for Facebook linked account

I wanted to add password to my Spotify Facebook account. However, everytime I press send me an email, it says my email is not available. Do you mind check it for me please.

• I wanted to add password to my Spotify Facebook account. However, everytime I press send me an email, it says my email is not available. Do you mind check it for me please. 
  • elnin0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! please delete support requests

Hi, can you please delete the 2 support requests where I'm requesting to delete my profile? I had some problems, but now they are fixed, and I actually just have subscribed to premium. Accound deletion is not required anymore. Thanks. BR/ Maria

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   can you please delete the 2 support requests where I'm requesting to delete my profile? I had some problems, but now they are fixed, and I actually just have subscribed to premium. Accou...
  • mdiazsua
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change geographic location without paying?

Hello Spotify Community, I downgraded a couple months ago from Spotify Premium to Spotify Free, since I don't use it as often as I used to. I have moved geographic location and would like to make the according change on my Spotify account, so that I ...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify Community,   I downgraded a couple months ago from Spotify Premium to Spotify Free, since I don't use it as often as I used to.   I have moved geographic location and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Subscription was not renewed via Globe Telco.

Hi, I'm a postpaid subscriber of Globe Telco. My plan with them includes spotify premium monthly. This month my spotify premium was not renewed, I asked them about it and they're no help at all, they don't have a clue what's wrong and ask me to just ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a postpaid subscriber of Globe Telco. My plan with them includes spotify premium monthly. This month my spotify premium was not renewed, I asked them about it and they're no help at ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlist

I have two different accounts of Spotify, each with different playlist. In my second account I have introduced the facebook account of the first and I lost all the playlist, as this has been copied which were linked to the facebook account. How I can...

• I have two different accounts of Spotify, each with different playlist. In my second account I have introduced the facebook account of the first and I lost all the playlist, as this has been copied w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify never responds to E-mails

Everytime I have tried to contact Spotify they assign a case number and never respond. I pay for a premium subscription yet their customer service is non-existent. I am ready to cancel my account and sign up with another service.

• Everytime I have tried to contact Spotify they assign a case number and never respond.  I pay for a premium subscription yet their customer service is non-existent.  I am ready to cancel my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problems

I just cancelled my premium subscription yesterday because I didn't want it for the future, but I wanted it to work for the next weeks until 12th March because I payed for that. Now it switched to spotify free although I payed. Thanks for the support

• Visitor
  • I just cancelled my premium subscription yesterday because I didn't want it for the future, but I wanted it to work for the next weeks until 12th March because I payed for that. Now it switched to sp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money taken out but still no premium

Hi just wondering if anyone has had the same issue, the money has been taken out of my account via the App Store however my subscription is free, I've uninstalled the app and still not resolved, can anyone help?

• Hi just wondering if anyone has had the same issue, the money has been taken out of my account via the App Store however my subscription is free, I've uninstalled the app and still not resolved, can ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password email not working

I forgot my password in spotify ,and i also have a problem with my email,how can i reset it or change my email address. I can't receive any emails here la.gal@web.de username agape1994. I dont want to be charge as premium,please can i just delete my ...

• I forgot my password in spotify ,and i also have a problem with my email,how can i reset it or change my email address. I can't receive any emails here la.gal@web.de username agape1994. I dont want t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook but keep same spotifuggle premium account

why cant i unlink my fb account from my spotify premium account?? im trying to deactivate my account from fb but i cant because then i wont be able to listen to spotify

• Casual Listener
  • why cant i unlink my fb account from my spotify premium account?? im trying to deactivate my account from fb but i cant because then i wont be able to listen to spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNSUBSCRIBE ME ALREADY

I would like to start this off with, until I want to temporarily cancel my subscription for finacial reasons, I loved Spotify. Now I am unsure if I will every re-subscribe once I am FINALLY unsubscribed. There needs to be a real customer support wher...

• I would like to start this off with, until I want to temporarily cancel my subscription for finacial reasons, I loved Spotify. Now I am unsure if I will every re-subscribe once I am FINALLY unsubscri...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAID FOR 6MONTHS PREMIUM BUT STUCK WITH THE FREE ACCOUNT

I PAID FOR 6MONTHS PREMIUM BUT STILL STUCK WITHT THE FREE ACCOUNT. JUST RECEIVED THE AUTOMATIC RESPONSE THAT YOU ARE PROCESSING MY REQUEST BUT IT'S BEEN DAYS AND CANT GET MY PREMIUM SERVICE RUNNING. PLEASE FIX IT.

• I PAID FOR 6MONTHS PREMIUM BUT STILL STUCK WITHT THE FREE ACCOUNT. JUST RECEIVED THE AUTOMATIC RESPONSE THAT YOU ARE PROCESSING MY REQUEST BUT IT'S BEEN DAYS AND CANT GET MY PREMIUM SERVICE RUNNING. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Sprint premium (6 month trial), Sprint says I am signed up for Spotify does not.

I was paying for Spotify premium until a few days ago when I had to cancel it. Yesterday I came across the Sprint premium (6 month trial) and decided to sign up for it. Everything went through and Sprint says that I am signed up for Spotify premium, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was paying for Spotify premium until a few days ago when I had to cancel it. Yesterday I came across the Sprint premium (6 month trial) and decided to sign up for it. Everything went through and Sp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Download Spotify Player for Windows 8

I just became a new member earlier today, and I would like to access Spotify from my computer, which thankfully is possible. Or is it? I have tried to download the player using Crome, FF, IE, and all three say the page cannot be displayed. The initia...

• Casual Listener
  • I just became a new member earlier today, and I would like to access Spotify from my computer, which thankfully is possible. Or is it?   I have tried to download the player using Crome, FF, ...
  • tokyoghoul
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops your credid card is having a bad day

I have been trying off and on for 2 months to upgrade back to premium with no luck. I keep getting the oops your credit card is having a bad day message. I have contacted my cc company and they told me they have not received any requests for payment ...

• I have been trying off and on for 2 months to upgrade back to premium with no luck.  I keep getting the oops your credit card is having a bad day message.  I have contacted my cc company an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

hello I've had spotify premium for quite sometime, and now I'm in college. an accredited us college. yet I can't even get to the point where I can prove my student status it just says i'm not elgible when I click the button to get started. I was goin...

• hello I've had spotify premium for quite sometime, and now I'm in college. an accredited us college. yet I can't even get to the point where I can prove my student status it just says i'm not elgible...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes