Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Resting account

I request to get my account resetting where I have no music

• Casual Listener
  • I request to get my account resetting where I have no music
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I went through the steps listed on the spotify page, but the next page to put my college never popped up. They just charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99!!

• I went through the steps listed on the spotify page, but the next page to put my college never popped up. They just charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't activate student discount

When I go to the Spotify student discount page and click on the "GET PREMIUM" link and after I log in, I just get redirected to my account page. I currently have no premium subscription but I did do the free MO th of premium before cancelling it yest...

• When I go to the Spotify student discount page and click on the "GET PREMIUM" link and after I log in, I just get redirected to my account page. I currently have no premium subscription but I did do ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium on Mobile - Not Syncing to Desktop

I bought premium through the mobile app using an account I created. I downloaded the app for desktop and the account is not syncing. The mobile app does not seem to connect to my facebook, while the desktop app does. How can I link the two? Thanks!

• I bought premium through the mobile app using an account I created. I downloaded the app for desktop and the account is not syncing. The mobile app does not seem to connect to my facebook, while the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged regular premium fee and student fee

I was signing up for spotify student discount (user: hypecityllc) and I was billed a $10.00 fee and the student fee. Can you help a) credit me the regular subscription fee and b) make sure i wont be billed numerous times a month in the future? thanks...

• I was signing up for spotify student discount (user: hypecityllc) and I was billed a $10.00 fee and the student fee. Can you help a) credit me the regular subscription fee and b) make sure i wont be ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help transfering to student premium

I used the 99 cent new years promo to get premium but didn't use my student email. Now it's time to pay again and I want to save that $5 so do I need to make a new account or can I just change to a student subscription with my current account?

• I used the 99 cent new years promo to get premium but didn't use my student email. Now it's time to pay again and I want to save that $5 so do I need to make a new account or can I just change to a s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium

Hey, I bought premium yesterday using Apple pay but when it was loading in the app I turned music volume up after that it popped out a window that said error, I have a screenshot of a receipt in my account and a receipt number, I tried reinstalling, ...

• Hey, I bought premium yesterday using Apple pay but when it was loading in the app I turned music volume up after that it popped out a window that said error, I have a screenshot of a receipt in my a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pissed off. Charging my account since October, yet no service.

At this point I am livid and ready to talk to my lawyer about this service. I have emailed you all FOUR times since October 2014 with no response. You all have been charging my account and I havent recieved a single service, and this past month you a...

• At this point I am livid and ready to talk to my lawyer about this service. I have emailed you all FOUR times since October 2014 with no response. You all have been charging my account and I havent r...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I Connect with FB it's a whole different account??

This is hard for me to explain. I have an original account using the username "absmoovetrain," where I have all of my followers and playlists. I recently connected to FB, but there is no difference. My name is still my username, it's hard to look for...

• This is hard for me to explain. I have an original account using the username "absmoovetrain," where I have all of my followers and playlists. I recently connected to FB, but there is no difference. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Gone But Only On One Device

So earlier today I've use by Spotify Premium account on both my Mac and my phone. When I went on my laptop a few hours later my entire libray was gone with just my playlsits remaining. All are stil on my phone. I've tried reinstalling spotify and jus...

• So earlier today I've use by Spotify Premium account on both my Mac and my phone. When I went on my laptop a few hours later my entire libray was gone with just my playlsits remaining. All are stil o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium but not working

Hello , I just upgraded to a prem account again as I have each month . But my account is not working as a prem acct. I tried all the steps of reinstalling the app , logging out n in , and it says I have a prem acct. thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , I just upgraded to a prem account again as I have each month . But my account is not working as a prem acct. I tried all the steps of reinstalling the app , logging out n in , and it says I h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not effective

I signed up for premium and I have not received any of the benefits from on my laptop nor iPhone

• I signed up for premium and I have not received any of the benefits from on my laptop nor iPhone
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change Spotify country

When I attempt to log in to my Spotify account, irrespective of the device, I receive a message indicating that I "cannot use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days". I cannot continue pass the login screen. I live in Australia, and created my account ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I attempt to log in to my Spotify account, irrespective of the device, I receive a message indicating that I "cannot use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days". I cannot continue pass the login s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login

Hey! I am sorry if this has already been a subject here, but I have a problem attempting to log in. I updated to the recent version of Spotify and tried to enter using Facebook. However, it did not log me in, but instead took me to a web page which i...

• Hey! I am sorry if this has already been a subject here, but I have a problem attempting to log in. I updated to the recent version of Spotify and tried to enter using Facebook. However, it did not l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription button is missing

I follow the steps to cancel my subscription, but when I go to manage account page there is no button to cancel it (attached). Can someone help me to find a way to cancel it? Thanks

• I follow the steps to cancel my subscription, but when I go to manage account page there is no button to cancel it (attached).   Can someone help me to find a way to cancel it?   Thanks...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paid but no premium

I've put in my card info and got the free trail but still get ads and limited skips. I've logged out and logged in and reinstalled but still the same. Love the service would like some help

• I've put in my card info and got the free trail but still get ads and limited skips. I've logged out and logged in and reinstalled but still the same. Love the service would like some help
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't connect to Facebook

Hi, I've been on a new account for a week now and I'd like to connect my Spotify-account to my Facebook-profile. When I open up "connect with facebook", a white popup opens in Spotify displaying nothing. In my browser, after logging in and giving Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been on a new account for a week now and I'd like to connect my Spotify-account to my Facebook-profile.   When I open up "connect with facebook", a white popup opens in S...
  • AriiMarsh
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How exactly am I gonna be charged when paid with PayPal

Hello, I paid my first subscription somewhere around Christmas, when you offered 3 months for free. I really like it so I would like to continue paying. But I have one question, in my account it says: Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I paid my first subscription somewhere around Christmas, when you offered 3 months for free. I really like it so I would like to continue paying. But I have one question, in my account it sa...
  • Denco
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for student premium but still have free account

I just signed up for student premium, my card has been charged, and I still do not have access to the premium services, and it shows no credit card on my account. It keeps asking me to upgrade. I've signed out and signed back in, but I'm getting the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for student premium, my card has been charged, and I still do not have access to the premium services, and it shows no credit card on my account. It keeps asking me to upgrade. I've ...
  • mybasicbeanie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from a facebook account to another?

Hello guys!! I have an old facebook account to my spotify, but now I like to change to my new so i can share music etc. Tried for about an hour but I dont find it. can someone please help me?

• Hello guys!!   I have an old facebook account to my spotify, but now I like to change to my new so i can share music etc. Tried for about an hour but I dont find it. can someone please help me?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes