Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hagersen
  • Casual Listener
  • 917 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 917 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

All Playlists gone

I've had my Spotify account for a long time. A few days ago it was working fine, and when I got back to Spotify, my playlists aren't there anymore. I had a lot of them. Though I still all the songs that I have downloaded. What's wrong? Please answer ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had my Spotify account for a long time. A few days ago it was working fine, and when I got back to Spotify, my playlists aren't there anymore. I had a lot of them. Though I still all the songs t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

I log in through my facebook account, which I switched to my school email yesterday. Does logging in with my facebook account in general prevent me from purchasing the Spotify Student Discount Premium?

• I log in through my facebook account, which I switched to my school email yesterday. Does logging in with my facebook account in general prevent me from purchasing the Spotify Student Discount Premiu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Student Discounted Premium

I want to get premium but I'm a student and want to take advantage of the discount. When I go to get it through the ad or website it just takes me again to the pay 9.99$ page. I've even updated my email through Facebook to be my university email, whi...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get premium but I'm a student and want to take advantage of the discount. When I go to get it through the ad or website it just takes me again to the pay 9.99$ page. I've even updated my em...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Following List missing some

hey there, I was checking the massive following list I have...it says I follow about 350 artists/people, but then when I skim through the list I get about 50 or so....how can I see the whole list? I kind of use spotify to remember all those artists/m...

• Casual Listener
  • hey there, I was checking the massive following list I have...it says I follow about 350 artists/people, but then when I skim through the list I get about 50 or so....how can I see the whole list? I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No account but are deducted money from my visa

are deducted £ 99 from my bank account each month, but does not have a Spotify account, you can stop the payment? 22. aug VISA Varekjøp SPOTIFYGLOBAL/RP Reservert transaksjon 22. jul Visa 100022 Nok 99,00 Spotify Spotify Pre 25. jun Visa 100022 Nok 9...

• are deducted £ 99 from my bank account each month, but does not have a Spotify account, you can stop the payment?     22. aug  VISA Varekjøp SPOTIFYGLOBAL/RP Reservert transaksjo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Canceled spotify subscription at beginning of January, still charged

After my spotify renewed on December 30th, I decided to cancel my subscription (financial reasons), unbeknownst to me I suddenly get the joy to discover that I was charged and was overdrafted on my checking account. If I truly did not cancel then I w...

• After my spotify renewed on December 30th, I decided to cancel my subscription (financial reasons), unbeknownst to me I suddenly get the joy to discover that I was charged and was overdrafted on my c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid ZIP code

Hello, I am trying to buy a premium subscription, but whenever I try to enter my zip code, it tells me it is invalid, which it is not. My acount settings are set to US, I know for certain the zip code I am entering is valid, and I have tried multiple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I am trying to buy a premium subscription, but whenever I try to enter my zip code, it tells me it is invalid, which it is not. My acount settings are set to US, I know for certain th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel account

My free subscription ends this month and I was wanting to cancel my account before I get charged. How can I do this asap?

• Casual Listener
  • My free subscription ends this month and I was wanting to cancel my account before I get charged. How can I do this asap?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zip code invalid

Hello, i have been using Spotify for few months now, and was using always the same linked credit card to pay my premium, but I forgot that the credit card I was using to Spotify didn't work anymore. So the last payment failed. Now I'm trying to link ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have been using Spotify for few months now, and was using always the same linked credit card to pay my premium, but I forgot that the credit card I was using to Spotify didn't wor...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Using Student Discount with Existing Premium Subscription

There are instructions on how to use the student discount with your account, even if you already have a premium account. Every time I try following these instructions, I can't even get to the page where it asks for my student email information, it ju...

• Casual Listener
  • There are instructions on how to use the student discount with your account, even if you already have a premium account.  Every time I try following these instructions, I can't even get to the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! family plan

hi there - how do I get my husband's playlists and music onto my account if we are part of the family plan?

• hi there - how do I get my husband's playlists and music onto my account if we are part of the family plan?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase'

The title is the message I recieve when I try to reactivate my student discount. I got this email from spotify: Now here's the good news: if you're still studying next year, you can get another 12 months of gloriously unlimited music at half price! A...

• The title is the message I recieve when I try to reactivate my student discount.   I got this email from spotify:   Now here's the good news: if you're still studying next y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked

I've seen this in other threads, but I'm not seeing "how" to resolve the issue. I can log in with FB, but my email address has been changed, my password has been changed. I'm essentially stuck. Not sure I can contact support, as the hack address will...

• Regular
  • I've seen this in other threads, but I'm not seeing "how" to resolve the issue. I can log in with FB, but my email address has been changed, my password has been changed. I'm essentially stuck. Not s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error and complete lack of support

I am in an outrage! Spotify charged my account early and there is absolutely no possible way to get ahold of a representitive or dispute a payment or talk to a real person of any kind in any method. They hide behind the walls of the internet and do w...

• I am in an outrage! Spotify charged my account early and there is absolutely no possible way to get ahold of a representitive or dispute a payment or talk to a real person of any kind in any method. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I dont want to use Facebook to log in any longer.

I deactivated fb and no longer want to use this account to log into spotify. I created a new account but don't want to have 2 charges due to not being able to sync accounts..I need direction

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated fb and no longer want to use this account to log into spotify. I created a new account but don't want to have 2 charges due to not being able to sync accounts..I need direction &...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Charged Twice a Month

I'm getting charged twice a month - once on the 5th and once on the 15th. I'm guessing I accidentally signed up twice, but I only know of one account. How do I stop payment on the one I'm not using?

• I'm getting charged twice a month - once on the 5th and once on the 15th. I'm guessing I accidentally signed up twice, but I only know of one account. How do I stop payment on the one I'm not using?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From KPN to UPC

Hi I have a free premium membership from KPN netherlands, but I want to move to UPC. But I want to keep my premium account and want to upgrade it to a family account. Anybody anu idea how I should do this?

• Hi   I have a free premium membership from KPN netherlands, but I want to move to UPC. But I want to keep my premium account and want to upgrade it to a family account. Anybody anu idea how ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cancel to change to spotify family

Hi, I have cancel my spotify subscrition, but was taken the payment to this month. I want change to spotify family, but my subscrition was yet payed. Best regards J F

• Hi,   I have cancel my spotify subscrition, but was taken the payment to this month. I want change to spotify family, but my subscrition was yet payed.   Best regards   J F
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country and student discount

Hey guys, I just moved from the Netherlands to the USA. I have an USA debitcard (VISA), and a .edu mail address. Though I am unable to get student discount as I am still having my county as Netherlands, even though I changed my payment already. I sup...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I just moved from the Netherlands to the USA. I have an USA debitcard (VISA), and a .edu mail address. Though I am unable to get student discount as I am still having my co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook login failure

I have a spotify account which I originally set up on my old laptop and is connected to my Facebook. i've just gotten a new Mac laptop and have downlaoded spotify, however when I try to log in with facebook it won't let me, and says "spotify desktop ...

• I have a spotify account which I originally set up on my old laptop and is connected to my Facebook. i've just gotten a new Mac laptop and have downlaoded spotify, however when I try to log in with...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes