Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Unable to upgrade account, 502 bad gateway error

Ive tried IE, opera, and the desktop app all over wifi, as well as used the android app over cellular to try and pay for a premium membership and i get a 502 bad gateway error everytime. Is there a fix or should i just return to google play music?

• Casual Listener
  • Ive tried IE, opera, and the desktop app all over wifi, as well as used the android app over cellular to try and pay for a premium membership and i get a 502 bad gateway error everytime. Is...
  • justinglasgow
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canceled Premium on day of purchase and expires tomorrow

I just bought a month of premium from spotify (March 24 2015) and then cancelled it so i wouldn't get charged again next month. but it is now saying that my premium will expire tomorrow (March 25 2015) and it already charged my card. can I get my mon...

• I just bought a month of premium from spotify (March 24 2015) and then cancelled it so i wouldn't get charged again next month. but it is now saying that my premium will expire tomorrow (March 25 201...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Subscribe to Student Membership

Ok, so I've had Spotify for a while now and I had premium membership and it has expired since then. However, after all this time I notice that there is a Student Discount and I'm having the hardest time upgrading to the student discount. I did check ...

• Ok, so I've had Spotify for a while now and I had premium membership and it has expired since then. However, after all this time I notice that there is a Student Discount and I'm having the hardest t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Switching telia's subscribtion to another account

So i just got my spotify subscription via Telia DK by accident i used my subscribtion on my second account, although i really want it to be on the other account as I'll have to find all my followers etc again - is there anyway i can cancel the subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • So i just got my spotify subscription via Telia DK by accident i used my subscribtion on my second account, although i really want it to be on the other account as I'll have to find all my followers ...
  • Rasree
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook blocked my personal account and now cant login to premium spotify

So, i had a psuedonym on FB and suddenly FB started asking about my ID and passport to support proper name and **bleep** like that... Now i am unable to login to spotify premium bc of this... I signed up with a new spotify account and want to migrate...

• So, i had a psuedonym on FB and suddenly FB started asking about my ID and passport to support proper name and **bleep** like that...   Now i am unable to login to spotify premium bc of this.....
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Subscription, Still being charged

I made sure to cancel my free Premium subscription trial over a week before I knew the trial would be over and I would begin being charged. Now I was charged and my account is overdrafted.

• I made sure to cancel my free Premium subscription trial over a week before I knew the trial would be over and I would begin being charged. Now I was charged and my account is overdrafted. 
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Monthly Subscription

I am trying Premium for a month free and what I want to know is how much tax will be added on to lhe $9.99? I live in NY state. Would like to know what charge will go on my credit card. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying Premium for a month free and what I want to know is how much tax will be added on to lhe $9.99?  I live in NY state. Would like to know what charge will go on my credit card. Thanks
  • rracres
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles to log in Spotify on computer

Hi ! Since yesterday (or maybe even the day before) I can't log in : Nothing happens when I click on "Connect with Facebook" and when I enter my id and password the message "Le service est temporairement indisponible. Veuillez réessayer plus tard" (M...

• Regular
  • Hi !  Since yesterday (or maybe even the day before) I can't log in : Nothing happens when I click on "Connect with Facebook" and when I enter my id and password the message "Le service est tem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Student Discount Not Working

I was previously signed up for the spotify premium discount for students but my payment card expired before I remembered to update the card information so I had to put my card information in again and sign up for premium again. However, spotify isnt ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was previously signed up for the spotify premium discount for students but my payment card expired before I remembered to update the card information so I had to put my card information in again an...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 44 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 44 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't cancel subscription

Trying to cancel my subscription but keep getting "oops, something's gone wrong" message

• Regular
  • Trying to cancel my subscription but keep getting "oops, something's gone wrong" message
  • deetyork
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice

I've been charged double my monthly payment for the past year. I've tried to get help from Spotify over and over and am about to cancel my subcription. So dissapointed in the company. I know this has happened to others - any have luck with it?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been charged double my monthly payment for the past year.  I've tried to get help from Spotify over and over and am about to cancel my subcription.  So dissapointed in the company.&nbs...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Major issue with Country specification on mobile and desktop!

Starting this week, I cannot access my Spotify acct on my iPhone...it tells me that I'm not signed up for region changes...Using various networks, browsers and devices, I am unable to connect to Spotify on my Mac, laptop and work PC on all browsers a...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting this week, I cannot access my Spotify acct on my iPhone...it tells me that I'm not signed up for region changes... Using various networks, browsers and devices, I am unable to connect to Sp...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm accepting a Premium offer from a Spotify partner

"I'm accepting a Premium offer from a Spotify partner" How to do this properly? I've got a Premium Spotify Account, but want to convert this to a Premium offer form XS4ALL. Please inform me on how to work this out. Thanks!! Dirk Zwanenburg

• "I'm accepting a Premium offer from a Spotify partner"   How to do this properly? I've got a Premium Spotify Account, but want to convert this to a Premium offer form XS4ALL.   Pl...
  • bsmulders
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I loggin and my playlists are all gone

My playlists are all missing. I got an auto email saying to login with my username and not my email password, but I have facebook credentials I use.

• Visitor
  • My playlists are all missing.  I got an auto email saying to login with my username and not my email password, but I have facebook credentials I use.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do these thieves get bank account information?

My wife and I have NEVER given Spotify any bank or card details, mainly because we had never heard of them. Who are they? 6 spotty youths in a dorm room, hence their name?? Yet this week we have had a charge in our bank account from them. Of course a...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I have NEVER given Spotify any bank or card details, mainly because we had never heard of them.  Who are they?  6 spotty youths in a dorm room, hence their name??   Yet t...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive account issues

Best way to explain this is to start from the begining. When I first signed up to spotify I had been using it for awhile and actualy subscribed to the service. Now when I decided, oh I'll try linking my facebook account, and it was going fine until I...

• Regular
  • Best way to explain this is to start from the begining.   When I first signed up to spotify I had been using it for awhile and actualy subscribed to the service. Now when I decided, oh I'll tr...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I pay for premium, now spotify says I only have free

What can I do? I have allready turned of the iPhone, and Spotify. But it is still telling me that I only have free account.

• What can I do? I have allready turned of the iPhone, and Spotify. But it is still telling me that I only have free account.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong payment

I gave permission for an auto incasso so they recieved 10€ and in the same month they already received 10€ so I lost 20€ in one month.Normaly You pay 10 and i payed 20 so I would like 10 back.

• I gave permission for an auto incasso so they recieved 10€ and in the same month they already received 10€ so I lost 20€ in one month. Normaly You pay 10 and i payed 20 so I would like 10 back.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my account and I am still being charged for several months

I have cancelled my account several months ago. I am still being charged on my account. There is no way to address this issue. there is not a phone number to call. I need to be credited for the past 4 months of charges on my account. Where do I go to...

• Visitor
  • I have cancelled my account several months ago. I am still being charged on my account. There is no way to address this issue. there is not a phone number to call. I need to be credited for the past ...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a spark mobile account and can't remember my username and don't think I used an email address

I have a spark mobile account and get spotify premium for free but cannot remember my username and can't remember the email either ??

• I have a spark mobile account and get spotify premium for free but cannot remember my username and can't remember the email either ??
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes