Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

lost my Playlist and premium account

I've had an account for a while. Always stays logged in. Recently upgraded to premium. Listened earlier today with no issues. A few hours later went to listen to my Playlist and it asked me to log in. Logged in, my Playlist was gone and so was my sub...

• Visitor
  • I've had an account for a while. Always stays logged in. Recently upgraded to premium. Listened earlier today with no issues. A few hours later went to listen to my Playlist and it asked me to log in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got premium on the wrong account

I accidentally bought premium on my extra account (Amber.claire.hagen), but wanted it on my main account (connected to my facebook), any chance I could get the premium subscription moved to my main account?I'm rather bummed, and spotify is hopeless a...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally bought premium on my extra account (Amber.claire.hagen), but wanted it on my main account (connected to my facebook), any chance I could get the premium subscription moved to my main a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Applying UNIDAYS discount does not work

Dear community, I am a student and already have Spotify Premium for a long time. Recently I heard about the UNIDAYS discount for students. I followed the instructions at [1] and got to page [2] at the end. When I click on "Activate Discount" I get re...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,   I am a student and already have Spotify Premium for a long time. Recently I heard about the UNIDAYS discount for students. I followed the instructions at [1] and got to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download playlists

I bought S. Premium a few days ago and I can't download playlists from my IPhone. It's working on my laptop but when I turn on the 'aviable offine' option on my phone the songs don't load. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought S. Premium a few days ago and I can't download playlists from my IPhone. It's working on my laptop but when I turn on the 'aviable offine' option on my phone the songs don't load. What can I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Terminating my Spotify account

Do you have to contact Spotify to terminate your account or is there another way?

• Do you have to contact Spotify to terminate your account or is there another way?
  • RickardB
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to Spotify

I've been getting the error message that I can't use Spotify outside my country for 14 days. The problem is I AM PREMIUM. I am in the country I've created my account, and it won't let me login. As far as I know, premium "should" allow you to travel a...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting the error message that I can't use Spotify outside my country for 14 days. The problem is I AM PREMIUM. I am in the country I've created my account, and it won't let me login. As fa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Sword albums availability differs in same region on different subscriptions

This is the issue: I have Spotify Premium subscription. In my Spotify the newest The Sword album (Apocryphon) is not available and the first album (Age of Winters) is also now not longer available. However, both these albums are available to my frien...

• Music Fan
  • This is the issue:   I have Spotify Premium subscription. In my Spotify the newest The Sword album (Apocryphon) is not available and the first album (Age of Winters) is also now not longer a...
  • franky_dk
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium question

How long does it take for a premium account to activate? I received an email from spotify a hour ago telling me to enjoy it but my desktop spotify still says it's free and I can't use the premium features yet. I've checked my account and it says I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • How long does it take for a premium account to activate? I received an email from spotify a hour ago telling me to enjoy it but my desktop spotify still says it's free and I can't use the premium fea...
  • jodilynn04
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled Premium, getting charged for next month anyhow...please refund

Hi, I had the spotify evaluation. I cancelled it before the end of the February, but it looks like I have been charged for the month of March anyhow... Please refund the charge for March. Thank you, jehley

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had the spotify evaluation. I cancelled it before the end of the February, but it looks like I have been charged for the month of March anyhow...    Please refund the c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

purchase offer for buy 1 month get 2 months free in December

Hello I purchased the offer to buy 1 month premium subscribtion get 2 months free on 31 Dec 2014, however you have charged me for Jan and Feb 2015. This was through my iTunes account. Not impressed with that!! Also, I am trying to cancel my subsribti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I purchased the offer to buy 1 month premium subscribtion get 2 months free on 31 Dec 2014, however you have charged me for Jan and Feb 2015. This was through my iTunes account. &n...
  • LeilaCraig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium but didn't receive it

I just paid for premium via iTunes, and got an error message saying something along the lines of "in-app purchases are not available in your area" (I live in the US) and that I had to stay a free account. However, the money was removed from my itunes...

• I just paid for premium via iTunes, and got an error message saying something along the lines of "in-app purchases are not available in your area" (I live in the US) and that I had to stay a free acc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help can I use spotify US premium in Europe

Hi TEam Spotify, I'm usiing a spotify playlist as a "DJ" for party I'm hosting in Switzerland. Can I use my spotify US account in Switzerland? Specifically if I have my Ipad with the playlist as available offline -- will it work? Don't want to get th...

• Hi TEam Spotify,   I'm usiing a spotify playlist as a "DJ" for party I'm hosting in Switzerland.  Can I use my spotify US account in Switzerland? Specifically if I have my Ipad with the p...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Payments (French)

Bonjour, j'ai été débité deux fois de 9,99€ le 10 mars 2015.Souhaitant annuler mon abonnement à Spotify Premium, je demande le remboursement d'au moins un des débits. Je précise que j'ai pas de deuxième compte Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,  j'ai été débité deux fois de 9,99€ le 10 mars 2015. Souhaitant annuler mon abonnement à Spotify Premium, je demande le remboursement d'au moins un des débits.  Je précise que j...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

at premium service on old phone lost old phone got new phone no service

purchase premiums service from Spotify 3 months ago enjoy it a lot lost phone what new phone same number same username download app Spotify still no premium service can anybody help

• Casual Listener
  • purchase premiums service from Spotify 3 months ago enjoy it a lot lost phone what new phone same number same username download app Spotify still no premium service can anybody help
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for premium service but not receiving it

subscribe to Spotify 3 months ago been playing my the monthly lost my cell phone or a new cell phone with the same phone number using the same user names same password on Spotify but I cannot receive the premium service I've been paying for it

• Casual Listener
  • subscribe to Spotify 3 months ago been playing my the monthly lost my cell phone or a new cell phone with the same phone number using the same user names same password on Spotify but I cannot receive...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium on phone not working

I have paid for spotify premium and it has been working up until about 2 days ago. It still works on my computer however on my phone it is saying that I do not have premium however, it does not even give me the option to view my account from my phone...

• I have paid for spotify premium and it has been working up until about 2 days ago. It still works on my computer however on my phone it is saying that I do not have premium however, it does not even ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong payment amount

I use my NUS card to get a discounted rate for my Premium subscription, the card was due to expire but I was purchased a new one and updated my card details here but I have been charged the full amount this month. Any ideas who I contact to get a ref...

• I use my NUS card to get a discounted rate for my Premium subscription, the card was due to expire but I was purchased a new one and updated my card details here but I have been charged the full amou...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared playlists do not appear

Hi everyone, unfortunately, any shared playlists don't appear in my dashboard and I don't get notifications either. I checked all settings and everything should be fine. Can you please let me know how we can solve this? Thanks.

• Hi everyone,  unfortunately, any shared playlists don't appear in my dashboard and I don't get notifications either. I checked all settings and everything should be fine. Can you please l...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cancelled my subscription yet charged me twice?

my monthly subscription ended today. like I always do I went to renew it. premium never activated. I later recieved an email saying that my payment couldn't be taken and my subscription was cancelled, though my bank account shows a lovely $28 charge ...

• Regular
  • my monthly subscription ended today. like I always do I went to renew it. premium never activated. I later recieved an email saying that my payment couldn't be taken and my subscription was cancelled...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes