Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Stuck on Premium.

Hello,After Spotify was unable to withdraw funds for my subscription due to a lack of cash, my premium account "stalled" on 03-07-2015.I recently purchased a new plan that includes 12 months of free Spotify Premium.When I try to connect the service t...

• Hello, After Spotify was unable to withdraw funds for my subscription due to a lack of cash, my premium account "stalled" on 03-07-2015. I recently purchased a new plan that includes 12 months of f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My profile is not updating since I became a Premium User

Hey Everybody!Can somebody help me? Since I became a premium user my profile (recently played artist) is not updating. I tried everything and still that thing is not update...

• Hey Everybody! Can somebody help me?   Since I became a premium user my profile (recently played artist) is not updating. I tried everything and still that thing is not update...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Precio Premium

Hola, llevo ya unos meses siendo Premium.Tuve un problema la semana pasada de que perdí mi tarjeta de crédito, y tuve que anularla. Hasta hoy no me dieron la nueva tarjeta. Justo coincidió con que el cargo de spotify Premium no pudo ser abonado porqu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, llevo ya unos meses siendo Premium. Tuve un problema la semana pasada de que perdí mi tarjeta de crédito, y tuve que anularla. Hasta hoy no me dieron la nueva tarjeta. Justo coincidió con que ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account unsyncing help

Hello All, I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad, I have a spotify account in which was created through my facebook login, this i have been using for a long time. My band have just created a spotify profile in which we have associat...

• Hello All,    I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad,   I have a spotify account in which was created through my facebook login, this i have been using for a long ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connectivity with Facebook

Hello guys, I've got some trouble connecting my Spotify Account with my Facebook Account. I can't share my playlist on Facebook. By the way, i've tryed every way to connect my account to my facebook. Could the support just reset it ? Maybe my Faceboo...

• Hello guys,    I've got some trouble connecting my Spotify Account with my Facebook Account.  I can't share my playlist on Facebook.  By the way, i've tryed every way to con...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country without upgrading to premium

Hi, I've been a premium user in Malaysia, and have recently moved to Canada.Now, my premium membership has been downgraded to free. I need to change my country to be able to listen to Spotify again. But it tells me that I need to update my payment in...

• Hi,   I've been a premium user in Malaysia, and have recently moved to Canada. Now, my premium membership has been downgraded to free. I need to change my country to be able to listen to Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge two accounts

I got a new phone with year subsciption of spotify for gift from parents and my dad activated the spotify to a new blank email/user, is there any way that I could merge the blank account with the account I am currently using?

• I got a new phone with year subsciption of spotify for gift from parents and my dad activated the spotify to a new blank email/user, is there any way that I could merge the blank account with the acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Death Notification

My daughter died in an accident. I notice that she has been paying for Spotify - even though she was in a coma. How do we get re-imbursement and cancel further payments? We are unable to access her email/facebook account

• My daughter died in an accident. I notice that she has been paying for Spotify - even though she was in a coma. How do we get re-imbursement and cancel further payments? We are unable to access her e...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Had premium trial, now premium student (NUS) seem to be getting charged £9.99?

I had had a free premium trial and decided to go with the student premium deal. I visited the Spotify page here:https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/nus-unidays-student-discount I clicked on the "Go to our Spotify Student Discount...

• Regular
  • I had had a free premium trial and decided to go with the student premium deal.   I visited the Spotify page here: https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/nus-unidays-st...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resting account

I request to get my account resetting where I have no music

• Casual Listener
  • I request to get my account resetting where I have no music
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I went through the steps listed on the spotify page, but the next page to put my college never popped up. They just charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99!!

• I went through the steps listed on the spotify page, but the next page to put my college never popped up. They just charged me 9.99 instead of 4.99!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't activate student discount

When I go to the Spotify student discount page and click on the "GET PREMIUM" link and after I log in, I just get redirected to my account page. I currently have no premium subscription but I did do the free MO th of premium before cancelling it yest...

• When I go to the Spotify student discount page and click on the "GET PREMIUM" link and after I log in, I just get redirected to my account page. I currently have no premium subscription but I did do ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium on Mobile - Not Syncing to Desktop

I bought premium through the mobile app using an account I created. I downloaded the app for desktop and the account is not syncing. The mobile app does not seem to connect to my facebook, while the desktop app does. How can I link the two? Thanks!

• I bought premium through the mobile app using an account I created. I downloaded the app for desktop and the account is not syncing. The mobile app does not seem to connect to my facebook, while the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged regular premium fee and student fee

I was signing up for spotify student discount (user: hypecityllc) and I was billed a $10.00 fee and the student fee. Can you help a) credit me the regular subscription fee and b) make sure i wont be billed numerous times a month in the future? thanks...

• I was signing up for spotify student discount (user: hypecityllc) and I was billed a $10.00 fee and the student fee. Can you help a) credit me the regular subscription fee and b) make sure i wont be ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help transfering to student premium

I used the 99 cent new years promo to get premium but didn't use my student email. Now it's time to pay again and I want to save that $5 so do I need to make a new account or can I just change to a student subscription with my current account?

• I used the 99 cent new years promo to get premium but didn't use my student email. Now it's time to pay again and I want to save that $5 so do I need to make a new account or can I just change to a s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium

Hey, I bought premium yesterday using Apple pay but when it was loading in the app I turned music volume up after that it popped out a window that said error, I have a screenshot of a receipt in my account and a receipt number, I tried reinstalling, ...

• Hey, I bought premium yesterday using Apple pay but when it was loading in the app I turned music volume up after that it popped out a window that said error, I have a screenshot of a receipt in my a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pissed off. Charging my account since October, yet no service.

At this point I am livid and ready to talk to my lawyer about this service. I have emailed you all FOUR times since October 2014 with no response. You all have been charging my account and I havent recieved a single service, and this past month you a...

• At this point I am livid and ready to talk to my lawyer about this service. I have emailed you all FOUR times since October 2014 with no response. You all have been charging my account and I havent r...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I Connect with FB it's a whole different account??

This is hard for me to explain. I have an original account using the username "absmoovetrain," where I have all of my followers and playlists. I recently connected to FB, but there is no difference. My name is still my username, it's hard to look for...

• This is hard for me to explain. I have an original account using the username "absmoovetrain," where I have all of my followers and playlists. I recently connected to FB, but there is no difference. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Gone But Only On One Device

So earlier today I've use by Spotify Premium account on both my Mac and my phone. When I went on my laptop a few hours later my entire libray was gone with just my playlsits remaining. All are stil on my phone. I've tried reinstalling spotify and jus...

• So earlier today I've use by Spotify Premium account on both my Mac and my phone. When I went on my laptop a few hours later my entire libray was gone with just my playlsits remaining. All are stil o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium but not working

Hello , I just upgraded to a prem account again as I have each month . But my account is not working as a prem acct. I tried all the steps of reinstalling the app , logging out n in , and it says I have a prem acct. thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , I just upgraded to a prem account again as I have each month . But my account is not working as a prem acct. I tried all the steps of reinstalling the app , logging out n in , and it says I h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes