Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help with my Subscription

Hi, I'm using google translator so please excuse if something is not right. I just hired spotify premium for the first time. Proof of three months for € 0.99. The thing is, I do not want the date indicated renewed because if not money available to me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using google translator so please excuse if something is not right. I just hired spotify premium for the first time. Proof of three months for € 0.99. The thing is, I do not want the da...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to delete free spotify account

I need to delete my free account, have tried sending numerous messages using contact form but getting no response - any ideas??

• Casual Listener
  • I need to delete my free account, have tried sending numerous messages using contact form but getting no response - any ideas??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled free trial, paid for premium insted

I was looking forward to trying out premium and with the new pay for 1 get 2 free offer spotify has going, I was determined to try it out. I entered my credit card info, but pressed free trail instead. I was notified that my free trial is starting, w...

• I was looking forward to trying out premium and with the new pay for 1 get 2 free offer spotify has going, I was determined to try it out.  I entered my credit card info, but pressed free trai...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund for unaccaptable Windows Phone app

I upgraded to premium yesterday thinking it would unlock the "Your music" feature on the Windows Phone app. Contact details for requesting a refund? I dont want to use this service anywhere but my Windows Phone and the app is not acceptable.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium yesterday thinking it would unlock the "Your music" feature on the Windows Phone app. Contact details for requesting a refund? I dont want to use this service anywhere bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buy one month via paypal get two for free combined with family discount

I recently signed on for premium and made the payment via paypal to get two free months. Now I'd also like to pay for my wifes premium membership and would like to know if I can combine there two discount offerings (paypal and 50% family members). If...

• I recently signed on for premium and made the payment via paypal to get two free months.   Now I'd also like to pay for my wifes premium membership and would like to know if I can combi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Deal + Student and a question on canceling my subscription

Hi. I recently bought the 99 cent holiday deal from spotify. At the end of three months, it will start charging $9.99 per month. Instead of charging me 9.99, would it be possible to convert my account to a student account so it would only charge me $...

• Hi.  I recently bought the 99 cent holiday deal from spotify.  At the end of three months, it will start charging $9.99 per month.  Instead of charging me 9.99, would it be possible to...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change facebook email login

I usally log in with my facebook account. I have gotten married and switched to a join account with my husband and want that email address used to log in instead. I can not get it to switch over - wants to keep logging me into my old account - If I t...

• I usally log in with my facebook account.  I have gotten married and switched to a join account with my husband and want that email address used to log in instead.  I can not get it to swit...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving account log-in from Facebook to email

I signed up for Premium years ago and used my Facebook log-in info to register. Now, I want to be able to log-in with my e-mail address instead because I don't want it connected to my Facebook anymore. Is this possible?

• I signed up for Premium years ago and used my Facebook log-in info to register.   Now, I want to be able to log-in with my e-mail address instead because I don't want it connected to my Face...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to 3-mon $.99 trial

I am unable to upgrade to premium with the $0.99 3 month trial. It won't allow me to log in with Facebook. I try to use my username and it says incorrect. I try to use my full email as my username and it says "forbidden character @" . I use the full ...

• I am unable to upgrade to premium with the $0.99 3 month trial. It won't allow me to log in with Facebook. I try to use my username and it says incorrect. I try to use my full email as my username an...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone - Vodafone problem?

Hi guys, I have the 12 months free premium offer through vodafone, activated early November, and it seems to have dropped out back to free at the end of November. Can you please check the issue? Vodafone have just given me the run-around. Brad

• Hi guys,   I have the 12 months free premium offer through vodafone, activated early November, and it seems to have dropped out back to free at the end of November.   Can you please...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to accept spotify family plan

When I try to login to spotify to accept the family plan, the login fails. I have it working through my facebook, but when I try to login with facebook, it tells me that I have a spotify account under my email. When I try to change my password (so th...

• When I try to login to spotify to accept the family plan, the login fails.  I have it working through my facebook, but when I try to login with facebook, it tells me that I have a spotify accoun...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emails

Please, please, please tell me the combination of prayers, incantations, or whatever that will stop Spotify from sending me emails. I've updated my preferences probably a dozen times now, and yet Spotify keeps sending me "this week in new music" like...

• Please, please, please tell me the combination of prayers, incantations, or whatever that will stop Spotify from sending me emails.  I've updated my preferences probably a dozen times now, and y...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription

Due to my network provider offering me a subscrtion to Spotify, I have been told to cancel current subscription. I have cancelled the subscription but I can't link to my netwark as it's still wiating for the cancellation! Can anyone help? x

• Visitor
  • Due to my network provider offering me a subscrtion to Spotify, I have been told to cancel current subscription. I have cancelled the subscription but I can't link to my netwark as it's sti...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

your password revover dosent work?

your password revover dosent work?

• Visitor
  • your password revover dosent work?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium, and still considered "free" account.

Can't figure out why all of a sudden, after over a year of succesful a subscription, my account reverted back into a free mode, even though I am still getting charged. Help please!

• Visitor
  • Can't figure out why all of a sudden, after over a year of succesful a subscription, my account reverted back into a free mode, even though I am still getting charged. Help please!
  • dfnzl
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged twice for the past three months.

Hello, I have been charged twice for the past three months.I only have one Spotify account. What additional information do I need to provide so I can get refunded?

• Hello,   I have been charged twice for the past three months.I only have one Spotify account.   What additional information do I need to provide so I can get refunded?  
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charge

I got spotify premium then I immediately cancelled it after I got it so I know it was to charge for that month. I was fine with that. But then they charged for the next month. I had no money on my card and I was charged a 35 dollar over draft fee. I ...

• Regular
  • I got spotify premium then I immediately cancelled it after I got it so I know it was to charge for that month. I was fine with that. But then they charged for the next month. I had no money on my ca...
  • Kunalshah96
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice via PayPal

I was charged twice this month for my paypal account. Between my wife and I we have two subscriptions, one on PayPal (mine) and hers via credit card. The PayPal one was charged twice, and I received a message saying there was a problem with the payme...

• I was charged twice this month for my paypal account. Between my wife and I we have two subscriptions, one on PayPal (mine) and hers via credit card. The PayPal one was charged twice, and I received ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Austria wasn't available

Dear Spotify Team, due to the fact, that I do not have a Credit Card I wanted to buy myself a Spotify E-Card for an 3 Month Subscription. I was asked which Country and Austria wasn't within these Countries. So I didn't thought that this would be impo...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team, due to the fact, that I do not have a Credit Card I wanted to buy myself a Spotify E-Card for an 3 Month Subscription. I was asked which Country and Austria wasn't within these Cou...
  • Travellerman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium trial ended early

I signed up for a trial to spotify and after 2 days my trial ended.I was of the understanding that this trial lasts for 30 days.To dd, all my songs that I saved are no longer available offline, not sure if that is a premium feature only.

• I signed up for a trial to spotify and after 2 days my trial ended. I was of the understanding that this trial lasts for 30 days. To dd, all my songs that I saved are no longer available offlin...
  • b0bara
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes