Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

problem with spotify family

hello, i recently upgraded to spotify family with me and 1 other account. but i now want to upgrade my account so it's me and 2 others but the spotify family page give me the message, that i cannot make changes to my account on this moment. and that ...

• Visitor
  • hello, i recently upgraded to spotify family with me and 1 other account. but i now want to upgrade my account so it's me and 2 others but the spotify family page give me the message, that i can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Taylor Swift is no longer on Spotify

Hey there, why is Taylor Swift no longer available on Spotify? Why? Only 3 songs remained there. http://i.imgur.com/2lbS0dl.png

• Regular
  • Hey there, why is Taylor Swift no longer available on Spotify? Why?    Only 3 songs remained there.   http://i.imgur.com/2lbS0dl.png
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

paiid for premium and the limit restrictions are still in place! help to fix!

Upgraded to Spotify premium and I still can't listen to songs as the restriction error is still active.Logged off and on again and the same keeps happening! Ho do I fix this please?

• Upgraded to Spotify premium and I still can't listen to songs as the restriction error is still active. Logged off and on again and the same keeps happening!  Ho do I fix this please?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My track has been deleted

Hi! I released my second track on tunecore. Everything was fine but few days ago my track dissapear from spotify. Can You tell my what happened? The name of the track is "v1r00z - F##K Put in". Hope You will let me know

• Hi! I released my second track on tunecore. Everything was fine but few days ago my track dissapear from spotify. Can You tell my what happened?  The name of the track is "v1r00z - F##K Put in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gifting a student subscription?

Is it possible to gift someone a student subscription as a gift? I'd like to pay for a year's worth for one year, but it needs to be a gift that they don't have to worry about payments, etc. Thanks!

• Is it possible to gift someone a student subscription as a gift?  I'd like to pay for a year's worth for one year, but it needs to be a gift that they don't have to worry about payments, etc.&nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! student premuim subscription

I signed up for the student discount in late september and I am still getting charged the full $9.99. How can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the student discount in late september and I am still getting charged the full $9.99.  How can I fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't use Spotify because the Country is not the Country I'm in.

Hi, my profile says I'm in the USA - but I'm German and I've never been to the USA. I lived in New Zealand for a while and I changend my country to NZ when I lived there but I couldn't change it back to Germany when I came back home. And I have no id...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my profile says I'm in the USA - but I'm German and I've never been to the USA. I lived in New Zealand for a while and I changend my country to NZ when I lived there but I couldn't change it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop sync between devices

How can I stop syncing between devices? I open app on my phone and it suggests me to play music on my mac, but I don't need this at all. Where's this magic button for switching it off?

• How can I stop syncing between devices? I open app on my phone and it suggests me to play music on my mac, but I don't need this at all. Where's this magic button for switching it off?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! WRONG PASSWORD

I keep getting this wrong password popping up when I try to upgrade to premium...Does anybody know why??? Getting old..

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting this wrong password popping up when I try to upgrade to premium...Does anybody know why??? Getting old..
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I am on the free month of spotify premium right now. I applied to get the student discount and it said I was approved. On the subscription page though it says that I will be charged $9.99 on 11/3/14 still, not $4.99 like it should be. Why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am on the free month of spotify premium right now.  I applied to get the student discount and it said I was approved.  On the subscription page though it says that I will be charged $9.99...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Redownloading purchased tracks

All the tracks that i download are stored in the "Spotify" folder in "Music" on my computer as i presume are most peoples. Has anybody had the problem where the tracks dissappear form the folder and have to be redownloaded. Is the reason for this tha...

• All the tracks that i download are stored in the "Spotify" folder in "Music" on my computer as i presume are most peoples.  Has anybody had the problem where the tracks dissappear form...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Card declined, changed card details, how do I ensure Spotify continues to take payment?

Monthly subscription was declined due to having a new card. I've updated my card details but how do I ensure my subscription/payment continues?

• Monthly subscription was declined due to having a new card.  I've updated my card details but how do I ensure my subscription/payment continues?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Missing

I had to re-install Windows 7 on my PC. Afterward, I could not log in to Spotify. I asked for log in help but received no reply. I had to create a new account, mikefisher1965. I cannot find my old account, mikefisher, or my playlist, Psychedelic Psup...

• I had to re-install Windows 7 on my PC.  Afterward, I could not log in to Spotify.  I asked for log in help but received no reply.  I had to create a new account, mikefisher1965. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update my payment method.

Hi there I'm trying to update my payment method but I can't when I try to do so I'm getting this message: Contact Spotify Support Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. To change you may nee...

• Hi there I'm trying to update my payment method but I can't when I try to do so I'm getting this message: Contact Spotify Support Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this typ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify is connected to my friends Facebook

My account is connected to my friends Facebook and i want to change it back to mine but seems like it can't be done? Only thing I could find was this "You’ve already imported your Facebook friends into Spotify. Have fun." But as said before its not m...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is connected to my friends Facebook and i want to change it back to mine but seems like it can't be done? Only thing I could find was this "You’ve already imported your Facebook friends in...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscriptions in Australia

Hi, Recently Spotify announced a new Family subscriptions feature - is there any ETA on this in Australia? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi, Recently Spotify announced a new Family subscriptions feature - is there any ETA on this in Australia?   Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't. Change. Payment. Info.

"Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. To change you may need to cancel your subscription first and then subscribe again. Alternatively contact our customer service team who can help you fu...

• "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. To change you may need to cancel your subscription first and then subscribe again. Alternatively co...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free

I just moved from Spotify Premium to Spotify Free and am not being allowed to listen to any music. I am receiving a message saying, "Can't Play the Current Track." Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

• I just moved from Spotify Premium to Spotify Free and am not being allowed to listen to any music.   I am receiving a message saying, "Can't Play the Current Track."   Is there any ...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

I want to remove my profile picture from spotify.. Suggestions? Regards H.

• Visitor
  • I want to remove my profile picture from spotify.. Suggestions?   Regards H.
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes