Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Gift card doesn't work

Hi, I moved from Brazil to the USA and bought a gift card at Target to pay my next month in Spotify. Even though I changed my country to USA at the settings, when I type the PIN and press "redeem", it says: "Country mismatch, Spotify Premium codes ca...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I moved from Brazil to the USA and bought a gift card at Target to pay my next month in Spotify. Even though I changed my country to USA at the settings, when I type the PIN and p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I would like to know of it's posible change the country of my account without change the method of payment.My account was from chile but now i started to pay it with my credit card from new zealand and automatically the sistem change my country... I ...

• I would like to know of it's posible change the country of my account without change the method of payment. My account was from chile but now i started to pay it with my credit card from new zealand...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login on sharp aquos q+

Have a spotify username and password. Unable to login with current username and password on Sharp TV. Continue to get Log In error msg. Help CJ

• Have a spotify username and password.  Unable to login with current username and password on Sharp TV.  Continue to get Log In error msg. Help   CJ
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two accounts have merged together somehow, and it's a problem.

Hey there- So my friend Bree logs into her non-premium Spotify via Facebook. Her friend Royi logins into his premium Spotify via email. Royi accidently connected Bree's Facebook to his account, and then the accounts got merged. All of Bree's playlist...

• Regular
  • Hey there-   So my friend Bree logs into her non-premium Spotify via Facebook.   Her friend Royi logins into his premium Spotify via email.   Royi accidently connected Bree...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from facebook

Hi, I connected my spotify account to my facebook account and now I can't disconnect it, yes, I went to edit and then preferences but there's just a "connect to facebook" button, I don't see the disconnect one.It's like I haven't connected it to Face...

• Hi, I connected my spotify account to my facebook account and now I can't disconnect it, yes, I went to edit and then preferences but there's just a "connect to facebook" button, I don't see the disc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Can you log all my accounts off? Please thank youGarrett

• Casual Listener
  • Can you log all my accounts off? Please thank you Garrett
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country on account linked to facebook

Hi I created an account using my facebook account. I'm in Switzerland, my facebook account reflects that but in spotify I appear as I was in Italy. When I go to the profile editing page I see Switzerland in the dropdown list but after selecting it an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    I created an account using my facebook account.  I'm in Switzerland, my facebook account reflects that but in spotify I appear as I was in Italy. When I go to the profile...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink account from Facebook to student email

Hello,I have an account with my girlfriend, who is currently using her facebook account as her spotify account. Is there anyway to separate that account into a regular student email address account? We're both students that would like to take advanta...

• Hello, I have an account with my girlfriend, who is currently using her facebook account as her spotify account. Is there anyway to separate that account into a regular student email addre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most frustrating service ever!

I have been trying to delete my account for 4 days now with no luckily. Fortunately, a rock star helped me out, but even he couldnt solve my problem, I have tried contacting spotify at least 8 times, but they still wont help me out! This is extremely...

• Regular
  • I have been trying to delete my account for 4 days now with no luckily.  Fortunately, a rock star helped me out, but even he couldnt solve my problem, I have tried contacting spotify at least 8 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

I haven't used my premium account for quite some time. I tried quite some time ago and assumed I had forgotten the password, but never got an e-mail when I tried to reset the password. I'm pretty sure someone has changed my password and e-mail accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't used my premium account for quite some time.  I tried quite some time ago and assumed I had forgotten the password, but never got an e-mail when I tried to reset the password.  I'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Is there a way to change my username? My current one is shaquillegw, and I want it to change to quillermo.

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to change my username? My current one is shaquillegw, and I want it to change to quillermo.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I'm not able to change my country... Can edit anything except for that.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to change my country... Can edit anything except for that.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account won't connect to Facebook

Hi! I haven't been able to connect to Facebook via my desktop account for some reason. I have been connected to it before, so that's the weird thing I am able to connect to it via my iPhone. I've installed and installed the app on my Facebook, but th...

• Hi!   I haven't been able to connect to Facebook via my desktop account for some reason. I have been connected to it before, so that's the weird thing I am able to connect to it via my i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for Spotify premium without subscribing

I was charged 9.99 for spotify premium on 08/05/14 even though I didn't subscribe to the service. I thought I might have accidently clicked on the one of the pop ups but I am not currently recieving spotify premium. I want my money back. can you help...

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 9.99 for spotify premium on 08/05/14 even though I didn't subscribe to the service. I thought I might have accidently clicked on the one of the pop ups but I am not currently recieving ...
  • anthonymcarthur
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dutch phone support

I've been in contact via email with the Dutch support team of Spotify several times now, any phone number I could dial to get the Dutch Spotify support on the phone?Reason for asking is because I've been emailing back and forth with several different...

• Regular
  • ...ot allowed to publicly post the Dutch support phone number...
  • Tendency
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Save and Remove Icons Switch Sides Randomly

Why does the Save and Remove icons switch sides? Every time I open Spotify, sometimes they are located to the left of the song name (and always visible) and at other times they are located to the right of the Album name and always hidden until I hove...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does the Save and Remove icons switch sides?  Every time I open Spotify, sometimes they are located to the left of the song name (and always visible) and at other times they are located to t...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will be abroad for 5 months, will it be a problem?

Hello, I am a premium user living in Turkey but I will be abroad, in Netherlands, for 5 months starting from September. Will I be able to use Spotify without a problem? Thanks for the help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am a premium user living in Turkey but I will be abroad, in Netherlands, for 5 months starting from September. Will I be able to use Spotify without a problem? Thanks for the help.
  • goktugerce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled my free trial within the 30 days, I have been charged twice since.

Hi, I am writing this message because I subscribed to the 30 free trial back in June yet I canceled within those 30 days. I've been charged twice since, once in july and again this past week. I no longer have premium when I log in and I haven't had i...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am writing this message because I subscribed to the 30 free trial back in June yet I canceled within those 30 days. I've been charged twice since, once in july and again this past week. I no lo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I being charged if my subscription isn't up yet? Can I get a refund?

I was charged and my subscription isn't up until August 23,2014. Can I get a refund because I don't want to use spotify anymore?

• I was charged and my subscription isn't up until August 23,2014. Can I get a refund because I don't want to use spotify anymore?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charging My Account

I have reached out to spotify last week concerning my account and have not received a response as of yet. I am being charged twice for this service... Once on my Sprint account and once on my Bank account everymonth. I would like to have this issue r...

• Casual Listener
  • I have reached out to spotify last week concerning my account and have not received a response as of yet. I am being charged twice for this service... Once on my Sprint account and once on my Bank ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes