Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My music was wiped by a hacker, can i recover it?

Hi i was recently hacked and contacted support about the issue and my account is secure again. Unfortunately for me, all my saved/starred music (3 years+ worth) has been wiped. I recovered my playlists using the tool on the site but i rarely used the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i was recently hacked and contacted support about the issue and my account is secure again.   Unfortunately for me, all my saved/starred music (3 years+ worth) has been wiped. I recover...
  • timittytim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble upgrading Free --> Unlimited

Some days ago, I upgraded my account from free to unlimited. I entered my credit card information and submitted. Then I got a message that I received a confirmation of my payment. I thought, well this should do it, opened Spotify and played music. Bu...

• Some days ago, I upgraded my account from free to unlimited. I entered my credit card information and submitted. Then I got a message that I received a confirmation of my payment. I thought, well thi...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new account - zip code problem

Trying to sign up for Premium, but cannot get past zip code. status just keeps going around around. zip is 78842

• Trying to sign up for Premium, but cannot get past zip code. status just keeps going around around. zip is 78842
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

• dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all saved playlists and starred tracks.

I logged onto my account on the website to see if I can recover my songs but it said no playlists were lost?I have beeing using spotify with Facebook details.Can a moderator or an admin help me address this issue? Everything is gone, as if it was a b...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged onto my account on the website to see if I can recover my songs but it said no playlists were lost? I have beeing using spotify with Facebook details. Can a moderator or an admin help ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to upgrade to Premium with a giftcard but only got Unlimited.

Hello, Previously I have upgraded my account with a giftcard, spotify directly recognized everything, and gave me a Premium account. Past week I bought a new giftcard, while walking out of the store I redeemed it. And I got Spotify Unlimited So I tho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Previously I have upgraded my account with a giftcard, spotify directly recognized everything, and gave me a Premium account. Past week I bought a new giftcard, while walking out of...
  • jivanrij
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription to premium

I want to get a premium subscription, but when I've chosen the payment method and click the button, then the next page has to load, but I only get a white page. This is on my android as well on my laptop. How to get premium?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to get a premium subscription, but when I've chosen the payment method and click the button, then the next page has to load, but I only get a white page. This is on my android as well on my ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Created a new spotify account linked it with my facebook account and lost access to my orignal one

Hi, so i recently created a new account to get the summer discount and as i was listerning to music on this account i accidently conneted it to my facebook account and lost my old account that i signded up with using my facebook account. Hope that ma...

• Hi,   so i recently created a new account to get the summer discount and as i was listerning to music  on this account i accidently conneted it to my facebook account and lost my old ac...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my email..Lost premium and ALL MY MUSIC

Hi, I'm desperate...After tried to change my email on Facebook I connect my account spotify with the new one and was resulting as a new account...no premium no playlists saved..nothing! My account is looking like new, just done...Please tell me that ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm desperate...After tried to change my email on Facebook I connect my account spotify with the new one and was resulting as a new account...no premium no playlists saved..nothing! My account is...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot use Spotify desktop application. [SOLVED]

EDIT: Problem solved. I just closed out second (green, not black) login screen on desktop app and then clicked on "I am new to Spotify". It let me bring over my Facebook info and all my playlists. Original post below: I recently created a Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: Problem solved. I just closed out second (green, not black) login screen on desktop app and then clicked on "I am new to Spotify". It let me bring over my Facebook info and all my pla...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel my subscription

Hiya , After having had numurous problems with spotify i would like to cancel my subscription .. but when it comes to the password bit .. it always says that my password is wrong ? ...... but im sure its not ..... i always log in using my facebook ac...

• Regular
  • Hiya ,   After having had numurous problems with spotify i would like to cancel my subscription .. but when it comes to the password bit .. it always says that my password is wrong ? ........
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled - No response from Customer Service

Hello- A few days ago I recieved an email out of the blue stating that my account had been disabled. There was information about how to re-enable the account or who to contact. What horrible service. Finally after searching around online I attempted ...

• Regular
  • Hello-   A few days ago I recieved an email out of the blue stating that my account had been disabled.  There was information about how to re-enable the account or who to contact. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merge two accounts and contacting Spotify Support

Hi folks, Previously, I logged into Spotify using my Facebook account. This account was a Premium account and had quite a few playlists set up on this account. I've changed quite a few of my email addresses lately though. I created a new Spotify acco...

• Regular
  • Hi folks,   Previously, I logged into Spotify using my Facebook account. This account was a Premium account and had quite a few playlists set up on this account.   I've changed quit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

I have cancelled my spotify account but I keep getting charged.

I have talked to spotify before and they stopped charging for a couple of months but now they have charged me for the last two months.

• I have talked to spotify before and they stopped charging for a couple of months but now they have charged me for the last two months.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium works on iPhone but not internet browser

I have no idea what's going on with my Spotify Premium. I'm clearly being charged each month on my credit card, and it works on my iPhone (no ads, all my playlists show up). When I log in on my internet browser, however, my playlists don't show up, I...

• I have no idea what's going on with my Spotify Premium. I'm clearly being charged each month on my credit card, and it works on my iPhone (no ads, all my playlists show up). When I log in on my inter...
  • CMay39
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't 're-authorise' my spotify account for Sonos.

Hi all. Had this problem at the end of Aug, and used the device Id process, to connect my devices. (as the facebook option did not work). All worked fine until a couple of days ago, when all devices looked for 're-authorise' Spotify from Sonos. I rem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all.  Had this problem at the end of Aug, and used the device Id process, to connect my devices. (as the facebook option did not work).   All worked fine until a couple of days ago...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! no premium in spite of payment

hey on my bank account i can see, spotify received a payment for 9,99 € on the 16.6. juni but still my account info sais, im free? could u check it please

• Casual Listener
  • hey   on my bank account i can see, spotify received a payment for 9,99 € on the 16.6. juni but still my account info sais, im free?   could u check it please
  • k1xaftermath
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working on phone

Hi I just bought spotify premium and it won't let me go offline with it. I have tried deleting the app and downloading it back but that didn't work. Please help!

• Visitor
  • Hi I just bought spotify premium and it won't let me go offline with it. I have tried deleting the app and downloading it back but that didn't work. Please help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Unlimited

Hello,Each two months i buy a Spotify-card with a value of 10,00 EUR. I upgrade my account to a "two month Spotify Unlimited".So today i did buy a Spotify Gift Card from another shop. I recieved a gift card and not a fysical card like a credit-card (...

• Hello, Each two months i buy a Spotify-card with a value of 10,00 EUR. I upgrade my account to a "two month Spotify Unlimited". So today i did buy a Spotify Gift Card from another shop. I recieve...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't know password and i am not getting a reset email.

Hi, I am able to log into my account on my computer using my facebook details but i have been trying to log into my account on an Integra but it only accepts spotify details not facebook details. I have foun dmy spotify username (1255140743) but when...

• Regular
  • Hi, I am able to log into my account on my computer using my facebook details but i have been trying to log into my account on an Integra but it only accepts spotify details not facebook details. I h...
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes