Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I was billed 9.99 on 2/14....

....but am not receiving advertisement free programming. When I look at my account it says I am using Spotfiy Free, but I paid you weeks ago. Please help.Sara Your subscription Subscription status You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most...

• ....but am not receiving advertisement free programming. When I look at my account it says I am using Spotfiy Free, but I paid you weeks ago. Please help. Sara   Your subscription &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium failed

El sabado di mis datos bancarios para contratar Premium y me han cobrado pero no sigo siendo free. Estoy preocupado. Que tengo que hacer?

• El sabado di mis datos bancarios para contratar Premium y me han cobrado pero no sigo siendo free. Estoy preocupado. Que tengo que hacer?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code: 410

Hi, I´ve closed my Facebook account. Actually I didn´t know that the FB-account was connected to my Spotify-account, but obviously it was. Ever since I terminated my FB account I can´t log into Spotyfy on my Mac. It does wort just fine on my mobile d...

• Hi,   I´ve closed my Facebook account. Actually I didn´t know that the FB-account was connected to my Spotify-account, but obviously it was. Ever  since I terminated my FB account I can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

Hi there, i am trying to change my password but cannot do it as the way it states in the help section doesn't work. Can you please help me?

• Regular
  • Hi there, i am trying to change my password but cannot do it as the way it states in the help section doesn't work. Can you please help me?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card turns unlimited account

Hello,I've bought a spotify giftcard in the Primera store in The Netherlands. I looked in my account and I see my account turned into a Spotify unlimited account. I bought for a premium account, How can i switch it? I paid for a premium account, not ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello, I've bought a spotify giftcard in the Primera store in The Netherlands. I looked in my account and I see my account turned into a Spotify unlimited account. I bought for a premium account, ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong email in account!

ive just logged onto spotify for the first time online and it has the wrong email. i signed up through facebook and tried to edit my email address through facebook but the email address in facebook is the correct one! im a little confused in what i c...

• Casual Listener
  • ive just logged onto spotify for the first time online and it has the wrong email. i signed up through facebook and tried to edit my email address through facebook but the email address in facebook i...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't access my Facebook's spotify!

A friend of mine, I have found, is following a spotify account made by my Facebook, I have been trying to access this account, as I'm tired of this stupid username and no profile picture. I've tried to delete this account and I've tried to send a new...

• A friend of mine, I have found, is following a spotify account made by my Facebook, I have been trying to access this account, as I'm tired of this stupid username and no profile picture. I've tried ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant change country settings

Basically, I made an account on Spotify through facebook, and im in Malta, but it thinks im based in USA. Apparently, Spotify doesnt let you use spotify "abroad" after 14 days so I cannot use it anymore. Whenever I tried changing my country, the opti...

• Regular
  • Basically, I made an account on Spotify through facebook, and im in Malta, but it thinks im based in USA.  Apparently, Spotify doesnt let you use spotify "abroad" after 14 days so I cannot use i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Spotify on a non personal computer

Is it allowed by license terms to use the spotify on a non-personal computer, e.g a company computer for my own personal listening, or is it required that the computer which spotify is used on, is owned by me?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it allowed by license terms to use the spotify on a non-personal computer, e.g a company computer for my own personal listening, or is it required that the computer which spotify is used on, is ow...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to change E-mail address on my Spotify Account. No Facebook.

I think the technical logistics behind Spotify need some serious work. I deleted my Facebook account last summer and for many months the blank Spotify # profile was occassionally replaced by my old FB one. That has since stopped. However, my old emai...

• Visitor
  • I think the technical logistics behind Spotify need some serious work. I deleted my Facebook account last summer and for many months the blank Spotify # profile was occassionally replaced by my old F...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

how many devices for a premium a/c

I have spotify premium and connected it to my android. My wife has an Iphone 3gs can that device be allowed to connect with my premium a/c too? My son has a blackberry 9330 and can that be used in the a/c too?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and connected it to my android. My wife has an Iphone 3gs can that device be allowed to connect with my premium a/c too?  My son has a blackberry 9330 and can that be use...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Please log everyone out of my account. dcvanterpool

• Casual Listener
  • Please log everyone out of my account. dcvanterpool
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why cant i listen to my playlists when my samsung galaxy 3s is offline? i used to be albe to. of they changed it so you cant i may aswell cancel spotify

• why cant i listen to my playlists when my samsung galaxy 3s is offline? i used to be albe to. of they changed it so you cant i may aswell cancel spotify
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hey Spotify, what's going on with the profile pictures?

Dear Spotify, I'd like to say, I don't believe I ever gave permission to Spotify to connect to my Facebook, since I'm not a fan of cross-app contamination. But regardless, I think the lack of option to change your profile picture to something separat...

• ...I deleted my Facebook, because I did not want to be involved with the Facebook publicness of a breakup. But when I deleted my Facebook, my profile picture was of me and my ex. Now every time I log i...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! My facebook logs me in to the wrong account.

I tried adding another email to my facebook to change my username but now all of my followers are stuck on my premium/umlimited account but both are attached to the same facebook. How do I fix this issue? I cannot log in to the one with unlimited and...

• Music Fan
  • I tried adding another email to my facebook to change my username but now all of my followers are stuck on my premium/umlimited account but both are attached to the same facebook. How do I fix this i...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unlink facebook, any help?

Hello, I know plenty of people have opened up their spotify account with facebook, but myself did not. I opended my spotify account strictly through spotify. After, I decided to link my facebook to check out how it all worked. Now, I am unable to unl...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I know plenty of people have opened up their spotify account with facebook, but myself did not. I opended my spotify account strictly through spotify. After, I decided to link my fa...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook mail address from Spotify - Create new account on that mail address

I want to disconnect my facebook from spotify. I'm logged in with Facebook. And I would like to create a new account without facebook. problem is that i cant set a password for my devices, the email confirmation isnt going through. I need my spotify ...

• Visitor
  • I want to disconnect my facebook from spotify. I'm logged in with Facebook. And I would like to create a new account without facebook. problem is that i cant set a password for my devices, the em...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Referral not working

Hi, I just started using the spotify referal program, but it somehow doesn't seem to work. I only get "Clicks" instead of earnings, even though people register with my personal link, can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? Also, is it normal to no...

• Regular
  • Hi, I just started using the spotify referal program, but it somehow doesn't seem to work.   I only get "Clicks" instead of earnings, even though people register with my personal link, can a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription and Playlists Disappeared

Hi, I am still being charged but have no premium access or playlists. I read through the sticky on this topic and found no solutions. My guess as to the problems' origin would be about a month back when I was on a fishing trip and logged into a coupl...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am still being charged but have no premium access or playlists. I read through the sticky on this topic and found no solutions.    My guess as to the problems' origin w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ads and forced shuffle in unlimited

I've have spotify for almost a year probably, I had premium for a bit then downgraded to unlimited. It was working fine until suddenly today it force shuffled all my playlists and is saying I need to upgrade to premium in order to play songs in the o...

• Casual Listener
  • I've have spotify for almost a year probably, I had premium for a bit then downgraded to unlimited. It was working fine until suddenly today it force shuffled all my playlists and is saying I need to...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes