Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify doesn't recognize my Ipod touch

I'm trying to access my premium account. directions say to plug in the ipod, then click on devices, etc. the ipod is plugged in, which opens itunes, so i know there's no problem connecting it. but spotify doesn't recognize that i've plugged it in. he...

• I'm trying to access my premium account.  directions say to plug in the ipod, then click on devices, etc.  the ipod is plugged in, which opens itunes, so i know there's no problem connectin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Cannot Edit (Delete or Add Songs) to Playlists

I joined Spotify about a year ago and signed up using my Facebook Account. Under that account, I created lots of playlists. Due to subsequent problems with Facebook, I wasn't able to sign into Spotify. Thanks to Tech Support, I can now sign in using ...

• Regular
  • I joined Spotify about a year ago and signed up using my Facebook Account.  Under that account, I created lots of playlists.  Due to subsequent problems with Facebook, I wasn't able to sign...
  • Shamoore57
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove all mobile devices.

My old phone got stolen. Need to remove all older devices from Spotify. Was wondering if you could do so. I went ahead already and changed my password.

• Casual Listener
  • My old phone got stolen. Need to remove all older devices from Spotify. Was wondering if you could do so. I went ahead already and changed my password.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

heres my problemo when i listend to my spotify last night all my playlists just disapeard and i have read the post on how to fix it but it dosent work

• Regular
  • heres my problemo when i listend to my spotify last night all my playlists just disapeard and i have read the post on how to fix it but it dosent work
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel

I have been trying to cancel my subscription that I didn't even start. Money is coming out of my bank account without my permission. It comes out every month. My bank has investigated this and my attorney. "WE" suggest you cancel me and stop charging...

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription that I didn't even start. Money is coming out of my bank account without my permission. It comes out every month. My bank has investigated this and my att...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changed my mind about unlimited want back premium!

Hi, here's my issue, i clicked on unlimited, but i saw all the disavantages...and changed my mind!i click on "go back to my premium account" but it keeps saying i will change the account type within .... today. can you help me?

• Hi, here's my issue, i clicked on unlimited, but i saw all the disavantages... and changed my mind! i click on "go back to my premium account" but it keeps saying i will change the account type wit...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost stations and playlist after signing up for premium.

I started using the free trail version on my iPad, I made a couple stations and I got a playlist from what I liked. But after I upgraded to premium, it all disappeared. Is it supposed to be like that? If not, can I get it back? If yes, then why is it...

• I started using the free trail version on my iPad, I made a couple stations and I got a playlist from what I liked. But after I upgraded to premium, it all disappeared. Is it supposed to be like th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost password and email cant login

Hi My dad lost his Spotify password, and he dont know wich email he have registered either. Its not hes current email adress so it must be an old or alternative one... The only thing he is sure about is hes Username. The information was lost when hes...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My dad lost his Spotify password, and he dont know wich email he have registered either. Its not hes current email adress so it must be an old or alternative one... The only thing he is...
  • whiterun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

I am currently paying for Premium and have been for the last year although now on my account it says i am on free and its asking me to upgrade to Premium. I have checked my account and the money is being taken from my paypal every month . What should...

• I am currently paying for Premium and have been for the last year although now on my account it says i am on free and its asking me to upgrade to Premium. I have checked my account and the money is ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connecting with wrong spotify account

When I log in to spotify on my phone or windows with my facebook credentials (Like I always did) it connects to account 11102559084, this account doesn't have premium and my playlists and according to my payment info account 1158909802 is the one I p...

• Visitor
  • When I log in to spotify on my phone or windows with my facebook credentials (Like I always did) it connects to account  11102559084, this account doesn't have premium and my playlists and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My girlfriend didnt receive the digital gift card I bought her

Hello, I purchased a 1 month digital gift card to offer to my girlfriend. Wanted to do her a surprise but actually she didnt received anything in her email box! Still, I have received an email receipt for the purchase: "Dear Customer,Thank you for pu...

• Hello, I purchased a 1 month digital gift card to offer to my girlfriend. Wanted to do her a surprise but actually she didnt received anything in her email box!   Still, I have received ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card issues

hi everyone Im also having trouble with a gift card i gave to a friend i sent her gift card to her work email address, which she then forwarded to her personal address, and from there, she followed the link to redeem her gift. Only problem is she has...

• Casual Listener
  • hi everyone   Im also having trouble with a gift card i gave to a friend   i sent her  gift card to her work email address, which she then forwarded to her personal address, an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant delete my facebook because it is linked to my spotify!

I have been trying to delete my facebook because I hate it but I can't because it is linked to my spotify account. I would try remaking a regular spotify account that isnt linked to facebook but I have premium on the account that I do have (also a lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to delete my facebook because I hate it but I can't because it is linked to my spotify account. I would try remaking a regular spotify account that isnt linked to facebook but I ha...
  • LILWILL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't Edit Profile

Hi everyone, Im writing because my friend who i bought a subscription for cannot add her email address to the profile. We followed the link to redeem the gift card and it would not allow us to add her email address despite using that address to login...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, Im writing because my friend who i bought a subscription for cannot add her email address to the profile.  We followed the link to redeem the gift card and it would not allow us t...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wrong account premium

Hi there, accidentaly link a premium suscription gift to my old useless account. Can I change it?Regards,Laura

• Visitor
  • Hi there, accidentaly link a premium suscription gift to my old useless account. Can I change it? Regards, Laura
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to original spotify account anymore

I accidentally deleted the spotify app from my facebook account and when i tried to log back onto spotify using my facebook account it kept making me new accounts. my originak acount i had still exists as i found it after looking through my friends, ...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally deleted the spotify app from my facebook account and when i tried to log back onto spotify using my facebook account it kept making me new accounts. my originak acount i had still exis...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts linked to my facebook

Hi! I made the mistake of linking my facebook account to a new one I created. I've decided I would like to keep the old one and not the new one and I have already disconnected the new one from my facebook account but I seem to have still lost all of ...

• Hi! I made the mistake of linking my facebook account to a new one I created. I've decided I would like to keep the old one and not the new one and I have already disconnected the new one from m...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't allow credit card number change

My old debit card has expired, however I was issued a completely different card number. I went to the subscription and payment change page, entered my new card information and got a message saying my info could not be updated. I'd rather not have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My old debit card has expired, however I was issued a completely different card number.  I went to the subscription and payment change page, entered my new card information and got a message say...
  • nicole_b
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Accounts, One Facebook

Hi. I am signed in under my facebook account to spotify but when I logged in again today, it logged me in as a new user. I can still see and actually follow my old spotify account, also linked to my facebook account. How can I merge these two. I want...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I am signed in under my facebook account to spotify but when I logged in again today, it logged me in as a new user. I can still see and actually follow my old spotify account, also linked to my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New card causing problems

I got a message that Spotify tried to use my card on file. This card was just cancelled and replaced by a new card. I attempted to put the new card in twice and it failed. This is not a problem with the card, as I have used it routinely. It seems imp...

• I got a message that Spotify tried to use my card on file.   This card was just cancelled and replaced by a new card.    I attempted to put the new card in twice and it failed....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes