Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Please help restore deleted Starred files

Hi, I accidentally deleted all of my Starred files around 1:20PM EDT on Sunday March 24. It appears one of the moderators here restored my playlist files titled "Starred," but what I needed restored is the actual Starred files if that's possible. The...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I accidentally deleted all of my Starred files around 1:20PM EDT on Sunday March 24.   It appears one of the moderators here restored my playlist files titled "Starred," but...
  • jsnsprngr
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All awesome playlist in free facebook login acct and new paid acct with UID and missing playlist.

Ok I had a free account which i used facebook info to login... Cool. Today on my android, I used my username/password to upgrade to premium. It seems that now I have two accounts - one the free acct with all my wonderful playlists and 2nd acct with i...

• Ok I had a free account which i used facebook info to login... Cool. Today on my android, I used my username/password to upgrade to premium. It seems that now I have two accounts - one the free acct ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trial Ended- where do I go from here?

My trial just ended but I wish to purchase premium with my iTunes account but the only place I found was via Spotify's web page which didn't offer using your iTunes account. Can I use my iTunes account to make a transaction? If so where do I access t...

• My trial just ended but I wish to purchase premium with my iTunes account but the only place I found was via Spotify's web page which didn't offer using your iTunes account. Can I use my iTunes accou...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    Transactions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Entire play lists emptied randomly on mobile phone

I don't know what is happening, but I'm using spotify on my android phone and loads of my favourite playlists are showing as containing zero tracks. It is not exhaustive but seems to be mainly the ones that have been downloaded for offline play. It i...

• I don't know what is happening, but I'm using spotify on my android phone and loads of my favourite playlists are showing as containing zero tracks. It is not exhaustive but seems to be mainly the on...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[HELP] Can't change my country

Hello, I signed some time ago up for spotify and it now says that my country is USA. But I've never been there and I've read on the forum that it should change according to IP, but it doesn't. I live in the Netherlands and I know i can change it with...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I signed some time ago up for spotify and it now says that my country is USA. But I've never been there and I've read on the forum that it should change according to IP, but it doesn'...
  • DutchMonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my first good spotify account help!

Okay so a long time ago I made a spotify account and I've been using it I love it. It's logged in for my Facebook too. So then today I made a new account just to have too accounts but on this one I accidentally connected to my Facebook so now I lost ...

• Okay so a long time ago I made a spotify account and I've been using it I love it. It's logged in for my Facebook too. So then today I made a new account just to have too accounts but on this one I a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in

Yesterday I registered with my normal email address to your spotify service. Because of having problems to register (I allways got the message, that the chosen username is allready in use, for about 30-40 possible names) I stopped trying. Today I the...

• Regular
  • Yesterday I registered with my normal email address to your spotify service. Because of having problems to register (I allways got the message, that the chosen username is allready in use, for about ...
  • Mrrichard
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card is being used for an account I have not authorized

It may be a friend's account, but I have no way to identify or cancel the service because I have no way to log-in or even to identify what account is using my credit card for payment. How can I resolve?

• Casual Listener
  • It may be a friend's account, but I have no way to identify or cancel the service because I have no way to log-in or even to identify what account is using my credit card for payment. How can I resol...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign up service is down.

Hi guys, Just want to let you know that your sign up service is down. I've tried signing up on two different browsers, and after I click the Sign Up button, the page hangs. Currently running IE 9 and Chrome 25, and I'm located in the US.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   Just want to let you know that your sign up service is down. I've tried signing up on two different browsers, and after I click the Sign Up button, the page hangs.   Currentl...
  • orange_you_glad
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is going backwards!

Spotify is going backwards! It isnt possible any longer to go through the friend list and select a friend and view his/her playlists and songs. Why is this SPOTIFY??? You are going backwards! The follow site is JUNK! Come on and give us our friend li...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is going backwards!   It isnt possible any longer to go through the friend list and select a friend and view his/her playlists and songs. Why is this SPOTIFY??? You are going backwards...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

devices not showing

I have an android Note 2 which does not show up under devices on my mac.does anyone know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an android Note 2 which does not show up under devices on my mac. does anyone know how to fix this?   
  • aurz1901
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive Loss in Spotify Tracks

Is it me? or is Spotify losing tracks at an alarming rate. More so then I've seen in months. I have been a Premium user for over a year, and thinking about leaving.

• Is it me? or is Spotify losing tracks at an alarming rate. More so then I've seen in months. I have been a Premium user for over a year, and thinking about leaving.     
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cancel payment of an account that is not mine

I have a normal account on Spotify for which I pay the €5 euros. However, I have discovered that I also pay for a premium via paypal. The premium is definetly not mine. How do I cancel this?Kind regards,Jochem Hilberdink.

• I have a normal account on Spotify for which I pay the €5 euros. However, I have discovered that I also pay for a premium via paypal. The premium is definetly not mine. How do I cancel this? Kind re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unbinding Spotify from my Facebook Account?

Hi Spotify-Community! So in the last month I really enjoyed being a Premium User... But now I want to transfer my Spotify Account to get rid off the Facebook connection. I know its possible to sign up only using my Email but I don't want to create al...

• Not applicable
  • Hi Spotify-Community!   So in the last month I really enjoyed being a Premium User...   But now I want to transfer my Spotify Account to get rid off the Facebook connection. I know its ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with playing music on phone

My account says I am an active premium user, however it will not allow me to play music on my phone. How do I fix this issue?

• My account says I am an active premium user, however it will not allow me to play music on my phone. How do I fix this issue?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user, spotify shows blank message when logging in, and boots me back out

I've been having this problem on my android phone for a while (like, a year, but since I rarely use it I haven't done anyting.) Now it's happening on my laptop too. I log in, see my playlists etc, but there's either a blank window, or window saying "...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem on my android phone for a while (like, a year, but since I rarely use it I haven't done anyting.) Now it's happening on my laptop too. I log in, see my playlists etc, bu...
  • mariellealien
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I pay for premium but can't get it via my PC

Hi! I pay for a premium subscription and have no issues using it via my phone and iPad. However, it does not sync to my PC when I use the same log in information. I'm still getting ads... Help! Thanks. P.S. My username is jessica.smith.hill

• Regular
  • Hi!  I pay for a premium subscription and have no issues using it via my phone and iPad.  However, it does not sync to my PC when I use the same log in information.  I'm still getting ...
  • Jessers11581
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Hi, i registered my account with this username "Elia51091" but if i try to login it tells me that there is a processing error. I don't know what i can do. I think that a moderator is needed

• Hi, i registered my account with this username "Elia51091" but if i try to login it tells me that there is a processing error. I don't know what i can do. I think that a moderator is needed 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted spotify and can't get it to reinstall!!! Help!!!

DescriptionSpotify stopped running, so I force quitted it then it refused to reopen, kept saying it had unexpectedly quit before it even opened. A more detailed description, using numbered steps1. uninstalled Spotify2. tried to reinstall spotify3. se...

• Description Spotify stopped running, so I force quitted it then it refused to reopen, kept saying it had unexpectedly quit before it even opened.   A more detailed description, using numbered...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

username & trial

Is it possible to change username? another question is why can't I try premium for free. clicked on the ad and it said I already tried premium I haven't?

• Is it possible to change username?  another question is why can't I try premium for free.  clicked on the ad and it said I already tried premium I haven't? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes