Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Stolen Computer Issues...

Hi Spotify,My laptop computer with my Spotify account on it was stolen or lost. I had tens of playlists and thousands of songs on my account on that computer. I'm wondering if I can pull up those playlists through accessing my account on my new compu...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, My laptop computer with my Spotify account on it was stolen or lost. I had tens of playlists and thousands of songs on my account on that computer. I'm wondering if I can pull up those...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Too many e-mails

Hi Ever since I posted in this forum http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Someone-else-using-your-account-Post-here/m-p/527948#M68065 I've been receiving an e-mail whenever anyone else posts in the same forum. That's a lot ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    Ever since I posted in this forum http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Someone-else-using-your-account-Post-here/m-p/527948#M68065 I've been receiv...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription payment and canceling?

Just a simple question. I have a subscription via a vodafone promotion. After said subscription finishes (one month I believe), will I be charged, or will the subscription just end? I tried to cancel the subscription a few minutes ago, on chrome and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just a simple question.   I have a subscription via a vodafone promotion. After said subscription finishes (one month I believe), will I be charged, or will the subscription just end? &nbs...
  • Daggar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Annual Premium Subscription

I just got charged with an annual subscription from recently just having montly. Whats up with that? Is spotify switching automatically when you have been subscribing for a year or? I haven't been logged in to my account (website) for ages, and all o...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got charged with an annual subscription from recently just having montly.   Whats up with that? Is spotify switching automatically when you have been subscribing for a year or? &nbs...
  • haikopaiko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists, can't login

I had a personal account, then created an account for my alumni club that seems to have gotten linked to my facebook (even though I signed it up with our email address, not through FB) and bumped my personal account. I did the disconnect tactic on th...

• I had a personal account, then created an account for my alumni club that seems to have gotten linked to my facebook (even though I signed it up with our email address, not through FB) and bumped my ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

any limit about numbers of devices to install Spotify?

Hi,I want to know if there are any limit about number of devices to install Spotify.I mean, i pay for a premium service (9,99 €/month) and in some devices - for example into my home pc or my mobile phone - i can use my account (i think this is ok and...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to know if there are any limit about number of devices to install Spotify. I mean, i pay for a premium service (9,99 €/month) and in some devices - for example into my home pc or my ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in.

I was wondering if you could help me, I have been trying to log into spotify for about 2weeks now and everytime aye goto log in it says my account is disables now i pay my £10 a month and am not happy that im paying for somthing i cant even access, a...

• I was wondering if you could help me, I have been trying to log into spotify for about 2weeks now and everytime aye goto log in it says my account is disables now i pay my £10 a month and am not happ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "0 minutes left"

Hello, I just downloaded spotify again, I haven't used it in like a year or so, since the 10 hours limit thingy. But I redownloaded it two days ago because my sister said that the 10 hours limit is gone.. But it ain't for me? Why is that? My sister c...

• Hello, I just downloaded spotify again, I haven't used it in like a year or so, since the 10 hours limit thingy. But I redownloaded it two days ago because my sister said that the 10 hours limit is g...
  • hefferj
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone Error: 408

Hi I've been experiencing problems with my playlists abroad, I used to live in Sweden but I currently live in Norway. About 4 months ago when I lived in Sweden I went to a shop where they sell Spotify Premium and upgraded my account. Then I moved to ...

• Hi I've been experiencing problems with my playlists abroad, I used to live in Sweden but I currently live in Norway. About 4 months ago when I lived in Sweden I went to a shop where they sell Spotif...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

I was charged twice this last month, and when i check my accout it still says I got to pay this month.

• Regular
  • I was charged twice this last month, and when i check my accout it still says I got to pay this month. 
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for nothing!!and tired!!

can't log in tired of paying and never being able to use !!!!HELP-OR-I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one in spotify Please answer--!!!!!

• can't log in tired of paying  and never being able to use !!!!HELP-OR-I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Some one in        spotify Please  a...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 410

Getting a few wired errors with spotify. If I try to logon with my spotify email with one password I get into an "empty" spotify with nothing in itm and no subsription. If i log in with the same email, but a difrent pasword, i get this screen. http:/...

• Regular
  • Getting a few wired errors with spotify. If I try to logon with my spotify email with one password I get into an "empty" spotify with nothing in itm and no subsription. If i log in with the same emai...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tax Exemption status in Texas??

Does anyone know if Spotify accepts tax exemption for non-profits? If not, how do I go about getting them my tax exempt info? Thanks, Justin

• Does anyone know if Spotify accepts tax exemption for non-profits? If not, how do I go about getting them my tax exempt info?    Thanks, Justin
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get the free trial but it wont work.

Hello Everyone, Ive been trying to get the free trial but every time i enter my Visa card information it doesnt work, it just says this: Payment failed Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then tr...

• Hello Everyone,   Ive been trying to get the free trial but every time i enter my Visa card information it doesnt work, it just says this:   Payment failed Sorry, we couldn't proc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not change my free trial to one pc

I am now in the 30 day trail status. I going to inform Spotify my official subscrpition to the service. But i have no matter to change the plan to basic one pc($4.99). Now it is $9.95. No have options here when you have the 30day trial to change that...

• Roadie
  • I am now in the 30 day trail status. I going to inform Spotify my official subscrpition to the service. But i have no matter to change the plan to basic one pc($4.99). Now it is  $9.95. No have ...
  • eddiepadre
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for it three different times

I want my money back

• I want my money back
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I purchased spotify premium, but it isn't working for me

2 days ago I signed up for premium again. I had it until 2 months ago when I canceled it because I moved from Sweden to Australia. Now that I log in I am not able to play any tracks, and not able to log in on my phone either. What settings do I need ...

• 2 days ago I signed up for premium again. I had it until 2 months ago when I canceled it because I moved from Sweden to Australia. Now that I log in I am not able to play any tracks, and not able to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Received text message - How to turn off?

I received a text message for a preview of an "artist" that I'm not interested in. I have all settings for notifications turned off. I can't find a settings for this text message I received however. I don't want to receive any notifications from Spot...

• Regular
  • I received a text message for a preview of an "artist" that I'm not interested in. I have all settings for notifications turned off. I can't find a settings for this text message I received however. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get out of offline.

I have been using Spotify at work for quite a while with no problems. I can't get it out of offline mode for almost a week now. Running an iMac and 10.8.4, and ethernet. I did all of the clean install steps in the FAQ, no help. No FIrewall running. M...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify at work for quite a while with no problems.  I can't get it out of offline mode for almost a week now.  Running an iMac and 10.8.4, and ethernet.   I did ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fel användarnamn

hej fixade iordningen ett spotify konto till min dotter genom halebop.. men skrev fel andvändarnanmn.. vill nu ändra till det rätta men ingen epost fungera som jag har... hur går jag till väga får ingen hjälp av Halebop

• hej fixade iordningen ett spotify konto till min dotter genom halebop.. men skrev fel andvändarnanmn.. vill nu ändra till det rätta  men ingen epost fungera som jag har... hur går jag till v...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes