Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Free Trial Subscription, credit card declined

When I enter my credit card information, it says declined. I have tried several times over the past week or so and it never works. I'm starting to get really aggrivated with the Spotify Company. At first I thought this was a genius idea and now I'm s...

• When I enter my credit card information, it says declined. I have tried several times over the past week or so and it never works. I'm starting to get really aggrivated with the Spotify Company. At f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still have no premium

Hi People, Please could someone enlighten me on how to get premium back. I have followed the steps on the most populated post, so don't foward me to there and have conatcted the support team, but no answer. Do I need to buy premium again? I've checke...

• Visitor
  • Hi People,   Please could someone enlighten me on how to get premium back. I have followed the steps on the most populated post, so don't foward me to there and have conatcted the support team...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Twice now I have gone into the settings and made sure posting to Facebook was turned off, and found that after an update, it was click on and not by me. I have the MAC version and am also forced to click Private Session every time I use it. To my hor...

• Visitor
  • Twice now I have gone into the settings and made sure posting to Facebook was turned off, and found that after an update, it was click on and not by me. I have the MAC version and am also forced to c...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify PC without Internet let see playlists partly

When i use the laptop offline with spotify then a lot of my playlists are incomplete. When i connect to internet then i see a much longer playlist.By the way these playlist are completely offline!!! Do you know why this is, and how to solve it?

• Regular
  • When i use the laptop offline with spotify then a lot of my playlists are incomplete. When i connect to internet then i see a much longer playlist. By the way these playlist are completely offline!!...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Linking to facebook created new account rather than link to existing spotify account

Hi, I attempted today to link my existing spotify account with my facebook. However I seem to have ended up with a new account based on my facebook credentials and my existing account which seem to be linked to the same email address. Is there a way ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I attempted today to link my existing spotify account with my facebook. However I seem to have ended up with a new account based on my facebook credentials and my existing account which ...
  • Speedyfly13
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify trough Telia (account i recieved)

Hello I got a question concerning this subscription. I have recieved this account from a forum (won by playing a game), but i have a feeling something is not right.It mentions that the account subscription is connected to some partner called: Telia. ...

• Hello I got a question concerning this subscription.   I have recieved this account from a forum (won by playing a game), but i have a feeling something is not right. It mentions that the acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook, Can't Login to Spotify

I deactivated my Facebook account. Spotify no longer recognizes my username and password but only my Facebook credentials. So every time I login using that information, it reactivates my Facebook.Please tell me what username/password I used to have i...

• Visitor
  • I deactivated my Facebook account.  Spotify no longer recognizes my username and password but only my Facebook credentials.  So every time I login using that information, it reactivates my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I am unable to stop spotify emails and cannot connect my facebook account to spotify

I have two spotify accounts, I dont know why. I would like my facebook account to be attached to my spotify account but this seems to be impossible, the app times out and shuts down everytime I try to connect the two. I am also receiving emails from ...

• I have two spotify accounts, I dont know why.  I would like my facebook account to be attached to my spotify account but this seems to be impossible, the app times out and shuts down everytime I...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I realise it's free but...

... 9 ads in a row! This seems a bit excessive.It has happened 3 times now. 3 or 4 was fair enough but now the 9 seems like the hard sell has become bullying.This will only push people back the bows of the pirate ship. Hopefully this is just a bug an...

• Casual Listener
  • ... 9 ads in a row! This seems a bit excessive. It has happened 3 times now. 3 or 4 was fair enough but now the 9 seems like the hard sell has become bullying. This will only push people back the b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost Every Playlist

I tried using Spotify on my Phone and it asked me for my email. I put in a different email and somehow that linked that email to my facebook. The problem is that I already had another email connected to facebook. Now when I try to log in on my comput...

• I tried using Spotify on my Phone and it asked me for my email. I put in a different email and somehow that linked that email to my facebook. The problem is that I already had another email connected...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT CHARGED TWICE

I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYS MY ACCOUNT HAS JUST BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL.....WHY DONT YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEMM!Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU GUYS MY ACCOUNT HAS JUST BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL.....WHY DONT YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEMM!  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trail Premium 30 days doesn't work

I just activated an account and added the Premium Trail. After submitting my payment info I got a confirmation for an 48 hrs trail in stead of 30 days. Any way to restore the initial 30 days?

• I just activated an account and added the Premium Trail. After submitting my payment info I got a confirmation for an 48 hrs trail in stead of 30 days. Any way to restore the initial 30 days?
  • elgrimaldo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

nothing pls delete

please delete... 

• please delete...  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to submit a new credit card for my spotify account

I can't log in as I don't recall my user name/pw because I use from my phone so never really need this info. I have submitted my email address several times to get this info but have not received it. I can't submit new payment info without it obvious...

• Visitor
  • I can't log in as I don't recall my user name/pw because I use from my phone so never really need this info. I have submitted my email address several times to get this info but have not received it....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delete facebook link to spofity

I love Spotify and I HATE FACEBOOK. Unfortunately I created a spotify accounty with facebook. How can I delete this link? If I cannot, I will delete my spotify account and start over.Please help. Thank You.

• I love Spotify and I HATE FACEBOOK.  Unfortunately I created a spotify accounty with facebook.  How can I delete this link?  If I cannot, I will delete my spotify account and start ove...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why does this happen?

So I know when we listen to songs on Private Session, no one is supposed to see it. But how come it still updates our Top Tracks? That's rather lame. You would think that it's "private" and that it shouldn't change your top tracks at all.

• Casual Listener
  • So I know when we listen to songs on Private Session, no one is supposed to see it. But how come it still updates our Top Tracks? That's rather lame. You would think that it's "private" and that it s...
  • jimmyengeeoh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed for 2 subscriptions for the same account

Hello. Today I learned that spotify had charged me 2 times for the same account.. its my spotify account that have unlimited im using but I had forgotten the password when I tried to refill it about a month ago.. so I logged in with my facebook infor...

• Visitor
  • Hello.   Today I learned that spotify had charged me 2 times for the same account.. its my  spotify account that have unlimited im using but I had forgotten the password when I tried to r...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is logged into the wrong Facebook account

Hi thereOn my desktop and mobile devices my friends name shows up in the righthand corner, i think his Facebook page is logged in, however it has my picture in it. When i log in via a browswer, it's fine. Can you help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there On my desktop and mobile devices my friends name shows up in the righthand corner, i think his Facebook page is logged in, however it has my picture in it. When i log in via a browswer, it'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted and Unrequested Playlist Subscriptions

I keep getting emails saying "so and so added a track to their playlist" with this message at the end "You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to this playlist". But I have NEVER subscribed for this (filtr, Billboard hot 100, Topsify ...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting emails saying "so and so added a track to their playlist" with this message at the end "You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to this playlist". But I ...
  • rufferalex
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I just bought spotify unlimited accidentally

I just bought spotify unlimited accidentally Is it enyway to change it to Premium what i whas supose to do the first time?.....

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought spotify unlimited accidentally 😕   Is it enyway to change it to Premium what i whas supose to do the first time?.....     
  • jeagirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes