Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify premium subscription ending

After my premium subscription ended, my account is acting weard, and i can only play my local songs. This is since the beginning that i had my account and i thought it was normal, but i was browsing the website and it said when my subscription ends, ...

• Regular
  • After my premium subscription ended, my account is acting weard, and i can only play my local songs. This is since the beginning that i had my account and i thought it was normal, but i was browsing ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! YOU KEEP CHARGING ME TWICE PER MONTH.

This has to be the 2rd month you guys charge Me twice in a month! On the 3rd and on the 29th! SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE BEFORE I DISCONTINUE USE !! It's unfair and nobody answers to this big problem!

• This has to be the 2rd month you guys charge Me twice in a month! On the 3rd and on the 29th! SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE BEFORE I DISCONTINUE USE !! It's unfair and nobody answers to this big proble...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

you fetched my account 2 times for the same account

like i said, i had the test-version of spotify, then i installed the software on another computer. i logged in with my account and i had no premium. so i subscribed for the test-version again. and now you fetched 20 € for tool1990 and ID:1157799325. ...

• like i said, i had the test-version of spotify, then i installed the software on another computer. i logged in with my account and i had no premium. so i subscribed for the test-version again. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I buy NUS reduced price premium with vouchers???

I recently got an NUS extra card purely so I could get spotify premium half price, and asked for spotify vouchers for Christmas. When I went to sign up for the NUS premium spotify it did not have the vouchers as an option to pay?! This makes no sense...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got an NUS extra card purely so I could get spotify premium half price, and asked for spotify vouchers for Christmas. When I went to sign up for the NUS premium spotify it did not have the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking Redemption Status

Can anyone tell me if the Spotify Gift Card I sent was delivered to the email address I submitted and if it was redeemed?

• Can anyone tell me if the Spotify Gift Card I sent was delivered to the email address I submitted and if it was redeemed?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

He borrado listas por error

Hola! He borrado por error dos listas de mi Spotify, las listas se llaman "TEMAZOS" y "DANCING". Se pueden recuperar, por favor? Gracias.

• Hola! He borrado por error dos listas de mi Spotify, las listas se llaman "TEMAZOS" y "DANCING". Se pueden recuperar, por favor? Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment page hanging for Premium paid or 30 day trial - help!!

Ok, so I'm on the 48hr trial. It's great but I can't extend to 30 day free trial - or even pay for Premium.The enter your details page just hangs, says 'Loading. Please wait...' forever. Please help!

• Music Fan
  • Ok, so I'm on the 48hr trial. It's great but I can't extend to 30 day free trial - or even pay for Premium. The enter your details page just hangs, says 'Loading. Please wait...' forever. Please...
  • Klb2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

******@gmail.com

Mitt konto är kapat, sätter inte in mitt nya kort, föränn det har blivit rtt ärende av detta företag har gått in och dragit 11000kr från mitt kontokort, allt är polisanmält och Master card håller på att göra ett ärende av detta, då kan inte Spotify t...

• Visitor
  • Mitt konto är kapat, sätter inte in mitt nya kort, föränn det har blivit rtt ärende av detta företag har gått in och dragit 11000kr från mitt kontokort, allt är polisanmält och Master card håller på ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RHCP, Blood Sugar Sex Magic, track 7 is broken/scratchy/skips

Mellowship Slinky in B Major. This song needs to be re-uploaded, replayed it twice to make sure and in the same spot about halfway through the song it skips and also ends before the end of the actual song. Definitely not a problem on my side, sounds ...

• Mellowship Slinky in B Major. This song needs to be re-uploaded, replayed it twice to make sure and in the same spot about halfway through the song it skips and also ends before the end of the actual...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, but im still on free after changing computer.

I got a receipt from Spotify and it seemed to work fine on my other computer. But that had to go in for service and when i now installed Spotify on my desktop in back to free! What has happend? And how do i fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I got a receipt from Spotify and it seemed to work fine on my other computer. But that had to go in for service and when i now installed Spotify on my desktop in back to free! What has happend? And h...
  • dredg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't manage my subscription

Hey!I was helping my brother getting this "one month free"-spotify premium thing by adding my visa-card details. But now, when I want to remove these, it doesn't work. Anyone experienced this problem before? I'm not keen on paying for two premium acc...

• Hey! I was helping my brother getting this "one month free"-spotify premium thing by adding my visa-card details. But now, when I want to remove these, it doesn't work. Anyone experienced this p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

Hello I have been having two spotify accounts for a while now and it annoys me. first i had a free user. Then i used an offer by my telephone company to get half a year of free premium. the y ahd to create a new account for this because they could no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have been having two spotify accounts for a while now and it annoys me. first i had a free user. Then i used an offer by my telephone company to get half a year of free premium. th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify deleted my band's music

I recently put my band's music on spotify (Cain Marko) and have noticed recently that it is not on there anymore. I went through The Record Union to do it and they still say it's there. I have no idea why it's gone. Does anyone have any ideas? Otherw...

• I recently put my band's music on spotify (Cain Marko) and have noticed recently that it is not on there anymore. I went through The Record Union to do it and they still say it's there. I have no ide...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! emal address already registered with another account

Hi, I was having trouble getting Spotify to work on my iPad (no resolved) so I tried to access via facebook which I believe has no created a second account for me? How do I delete the facebook account? I want to change my password on my main account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was having trouble getting Spotify to work on my iPad (no resolved) so I tried to access via facebook which I believe has no created a second account for me?  How do I delete the facebook ...
  • thehobbit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't not log in for more than half year

Hi I can not log into my account more than almost half year, try to change facebook password, email, tried everything still did not work. Can anyone help??????

• Hi I can not log into my account more than almost half year, try to change facebook password, email, tried everything still did not work. Can anyone help??????
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leaving on holiday

Hello everyone, on the 13th of Febuary I will be leaving for 5 months to south east Asia. I am using spotify premium now. But I won't be using it there. Is it possible to automatically cancel my subscribtion starting on the 13th of february? Greeting...

• Hello everyone,   on the 13th of Febuary I will be leaving for 5 months to south east Asia. I am using spotify premium now. But I won't be using it there. Is it possible to automatically c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tying to delete my account

Hi, I've been tryign to unsubscribe before my 30 day trial elapses today without any luck. I've contacted customer services via the contact form and waiting for a reply. Can you confirm if I will be billed today or tomorrow please. I'm concerned that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been tryign to unsubscribe before my 30 day trial elapses today without any luck. I've contacted customer services via the contact form and waiting for a reply. Can you confirm if...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Account payed, but no acces (Premium)

Hi, I have a premium account, the payment trough my VISA went trough, but I have no acces to the Premium services. Is there a way to contact Spotify, or how do I solve this?

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I have a premium account, the payment trough my VISA went trough, but I have no acces to the Premium services. Is there a way to contact Spotify, or how do I solve this? 
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sends ad-mails in my name?

A friend of mine keeps getting Mails from "me", telling her what i am doing on spotify and asking her, to join. She is NOT using Spotify and is not planning to do so. How come that spotify uses my Name to send spam?

• A friend of mine keeps getting Mails from "me", telling her what i am doing on spotify and asking her, to join. She is NOT using Spotify and is not planning to do so. How come that spotify uses my ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY GIFT CARD NOT REDEEMING

I wanted to get Spotify Premium for my Kindle Fire HD, so I bought a $30 Spotify gift card today and tried to redeem it at www.spotify.com/redeem. I tried multiple times but it would not work. Every time I type the code in and press 'Redeem' this pop...

• Casual Listener
  •  I wanted to get Spotify Premium for my Kindle Fire HD, so I bought a $30 Spotify gift card today and tried to redeem it at www.spotify.com/redeem. I tried multiple times but it would not w...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes