Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged after cancelling my subscription

Hey, I cancelled my Premium subscription in November, and deleted my card details. I went through December, and everything seemed fine, but then, in January, I was charged for the Premium again. Why? How do I get my money back? I've tried using the c...

• Regular
  • Hey,   I cancelled my Premium subscription in November, and deleted my card details. I went through December, and everything seemed fine, but then, in January, I was charged for the Premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist revision history: can it be done?

I've started to update a monthly, public playlist of songs that I like. However, I have started to write them down manually for reference. I accidentally deleted last month's tracks and started fresh- without taking them down for reference. I want to...

• I've started to update a monthly, public playlist of songs that I like. However, I have started to write them down manually for reference. I accidentally deleted last month's tracks and started f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can not upgrade my profile -> free to premium

Hey Leute, kann leider kein gutes Englisch, also schreib ich in Deutsch.. Bei mir gibt es Probleme mit dem Upgrade.. Ich hab leider keine VISACARD / MASTERCARD oder so. Immer wenn ich versuche mit Rechnung zu bestellen steht da das entweder mein E-MA...

• Hey Leute,   kann leider kein gutes Englisch, also schreib ich in Deutsch..   Bei mir gibt es Probleme mit dem Upgrade.. Ich hab leider keine VISACARD / MASTERCARD oder so. Immer ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe

Hi, I am an unlimited user but since the last month I've wanted to unsubscribe. I did all the process to cancel my subscription and it seemed it was ok, but on 14/01/2013 I realized that no! My account have still active and I paid 5€. I am very upset...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am an unlimited user but since the last month I've wanted to unsubscribe. I did all the process to cancel my subscription and it seemed it was ok, but on 14/01/2013 I realized th...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe

Hi, I am an unlimited user but since the last month I've wanted to unsubscribe. I did all the process to cancel my subscription and it seemed it was ok, but on 14/01/2013 I realized that no! My account have still active and I paid 5€. I am very upset...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am an unlimited user but since the last month I've wanted to unsubscribe. I did all the process to cancel my subscription and it seemed it was ok, but on 14/01/2013 I realized th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Remove this person" doesn`t work

Hi! I want to unfollow a person and have pushed the button "remove this person", but he is still showing up on the list and I`m still getting information about what he is listening to. Very annoying. When I`m going back to his profil he is removed, s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I want to unfollow a person and have pushed the button "remove this person", but he is still showing up on the list and I`m still getting information about what he is listening to. Very annoyin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please get BT to stop throttling!

I am using spotify unlimited for listening to music at work perfectly fine and love the service. However when I try to listen to it at home on the same laptop it doesn't play songs at all. I'm not just talking about throttling and slowing down either...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using spotify unlimited for listening to music at work perfectly fine and love the service. However when I try to listen to it at home on the same laptop it doesn't play songs at all. I'm not ju...
  • grahammm
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free not refreshing 10 hour playtime!

Hi there, I'm currently having an issue with my spotify, in that I used up my 10 hours allowance last month, about a week ago. But now it's a new month the 10 hours hasn't refreshed or reloaded, meaning I'm still unable to use Spotify. Any ideas why?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm currently having an issue with my spotify, in that I used up my 10 hours allowance last month, about a week ago. But now it's a new month the 10 hours hasn't refreshed or reloa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Did not receive any code for premium e-gift

I received a notice that I have received a six month premium membership from a friend for Christmas. But I never received a code to activate the account. My email is WBFolsom@verizon.net My Premium code was via: www.spotify.com/code/7ZRT5qeKnW I did ...

• Casual Listener
  • I received a notice that I have received a six month premium membership from a friend for Christmas.  But I never received a code to activate the account.  My email is WBFolsom@verizon.net ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working on mobile

Hi, I just signed up for the free premium 30 day trial and cannot get it to work on my phone. I already logged back in and out of my account. How can I get this to work on my iphone 4s?

• Hi,   I just signed up for the free premium 30 day trial and cannot get it to work on my phone.  I already logged back in and out of my account.  How can I get this to work on ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

show what i listen to on facebook

i've been toticing that the "show what i listen to on facebook" only works for a while, after about one hour it stops working, and looks like i have to shut down spotify, unlink it from facebook and remove the app, then run again spotify and link aga...

• Roadie
  • i've been toticing that the "show what i listen to on facebook" only works for a while, after about one hour it stops working, and looks like i have to shut down spotify, unlink it from facebook and ...
  • Paulgi
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

weird favorite tracks on profile

how do i get rid of the favorite tracks that are displayed on my profile? i'd like to show there at least something that i like and i'm showing somehow a list of tracks that i really hate, it makes no sense at all, i didn't even listen to it on spoti...

• Roadie
  • how do i get rid of the favorite tracks that are displayed on my profile? i'd like to show there at least something that i like and i'm showing somehow a list of tracks that i really hate, it makes n...
  • ThadHerring
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem: Facebook Business Account?

Perhaps all my problems are related to my use of a Facebook business account? I received a six month premium membership, but I have not been able to access any music. I set my Spotify account through my Facebook business page. I've head this is a pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Perhaps all my problems are related to my use of a Facebook business account?  I received a six month premium membership, but I have not been able to access any music.  I set my Spotify acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade to free doesn't work

Hi all,I tried downgrading my account (and changing the payment-type) but it doesn't work. In the last 3 months I got 3 mails which said that my account would go premium after the next successfull payment. I never ordered that! It's very weird.(If so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I tried downgrading my account (and changing the payment-type) but it doesn't work. In the last 3 months I got 3 mails which said that my account would go premium after the next successful...
  • aledjones
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify automatically subscribed me to awful radio station. Help take it away!

I'm new to using Spotify & trying to set up playlists & explore all features. When I clicked on the Radio stations, it says that Spotify has automatically signed me up to Rhianna's radio station based on my playlists. I have a problem with this for m...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm new to using Spotify & trying to set up playlists & explore all features. When I clicked on the Radio stations, it says that Spotify has automatically signed me up to Rhianna's radio stat...
  • 904colleen
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

dudas al comprar premium

Hola me gustaria saber quesi compro premium ahora se me acabara el premium en enerooasta el19 delproximo mes

• Hola me gustaria saber quesi compro premium ahora se me acabara el premium en enerooasta el19 delproximo mes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

empty emails

I am a Non paying Spotify user. When ever I recieve ANY kind of email from Spotify it is Empty. There is No message in the email. I have a newer computer with windows Vista. I use Firefox as my Browser and Yahoo for email. What can I do to correct th...

• Visitor
  • I am a Non paying Spotify user. When ever I recieve ANY kind of email from Spotify it is Empty. There is No message in the email. I have a newer computer with windows Vista. I use Firefox as my Brows...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

koke43

Hola soy koke43 y he borrado hoy dia sabado 19 de enero dos listas de reproduccion muy importantes q tengo q usar esta noche, como las puedo recuperar????? Las listas son Jorge y Cumpleaños inauguaracion Muchas gracias

• Hola soy koke43 y he borrado hoy dia sabado 19 de enero dos listas de reproduccion muy importantes q tengo q usar esta noche, como las puedo recuperar????? Las listas son Jorge y Cumpleaños inaugua...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sign in on other computer fails

i have a spotify account linked on my fb page. if i trie to log in on an other comp. on spotify it doesn't accept my sign in. What do I do wrong? do I need to open fb first?

• i have a spotify account linked on my fb page. if i trie to log in on an other comp. on spotify it doesn't accept my sign in. What do I do wrong? do I need to open fb first?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant download music

All our accounts are not working . kirsten@aerobicgaarden.dk I have payed dec and jan but I can´t download any misic? Kirsten Hoel

• All our accounts are not working . kirsten@aerobicgaarden.dk I have payed dec and jan but I can´t download any misic?   Kirsten Hoel
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes