Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error 404 after purchasing e-card gift

Hello! I just bought a 6 months premium code for my sister. After paying via PayPal, I got taken to an Error 404 - webpage not found page rather than the e-card as I was expecting. I've recieved an email confirming my purchase but want to send the e-...

• Hello! I just bought a 6 months premium code for my sister. After paying via PayPal, I got taken to an Error 404 - webpage not found page rather than the e-card as I was expecting. I've recieved an e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i have been charged £9.99 on my credit card

my account is a free one. i don't remember ever giving spotify my credit card details. i would like to be contacted by spotify and to have the amount refunded. i certainly don't appreciate being directed to help forums to solve this customer service ...

• my account is a free one. i don't remember ever giving spotify my credit card details. i would like to be contacted by spotify and to have the amount refunded. i certainly don't appreciate being dire...
  • frp
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is MP3. How many bits and scan rate?

Spotify is MP3 digital music? How many bits and what scan rate?

• Spotify is MP3 digital music? How many bits and what scan rate?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting the Account

I have been trying unsuccessfully to delete my account. I just want it done and over with. Taken down forever. How can I do this?

• Visitor
  • I have been trying unsuccessfully to delete my account. I just want it done and over with. Taken down forever. How can I do this?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

People List

Curiosity question... when you add someone to your people list - if they are not a friend on FB - does it notify them?

• Curiosity question... when you add someone to your people list - if they are not a friend on FB - does it notify them?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with downloads

Whatever i try to download i get the message "The tracks you were trying to get are currently unavailable.Please try again later." I´ve tried to get many different albums and always the same thing. Spotify also crashes when trying to download somethi...

• Casual Listener
  • Whatever i try to download i get the message "The tracks you were trying to get are currently unavailable.Please try again later." I´ve tried to get many different albums and always the same thing....
  • KevinRust
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

My redeem code is working (sweden)

So today i bought a 100kr spotify redeem card and it isnt working, and I would love to get some help ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • So today i bought a 100kr spotify redeem card and it isnt working, and I would love to get some help ASAP 🙂
  • JonasVEVO
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Card declined w/requirments

My card keeps declining when trying to set up for the 30 day trial premium. 1: My country in profile is USA 2: My card is from the USA (Visa) 3: My card is OK to purchase internationally 4: Theres funds available (even though it's 0.00 for trial) 5: ...

• Regular
  • My card keeps declining when trying to set up for the 30 day trial premium.  1: My country in profile is USA 2: My card is from the USA (Visa) 3: My card is OK to purchase internationally ...
  • voldta
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resetting my account

Hi, could you please reset my account? I can't seem to remove some of my custom stations. Thanks

• Hi, could you please reset my account? I can't seem to remove some of my custom stations. Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Gift subscription.

How do I cancel a gift subscription I am paying for without having the login information for that account? My friend never uses it and doesn't remember his username or his password.

• How do I cancel a gift subscription I am paying for without having the login information for that account? My friend never uses it and doesn't remember his username or his password.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not activated

My premium worked for a couple of days and then it switched back to a free account. I've beem charged for the service. I try to log in and log out, but still doesn't work.

•   My premium worked for a couple of days and then it switched back to a free account.  I've beem charged for the service. I try to log in and log out, but still doesn't work.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i cancel subscription?

recently took advantage of the premium free trial. dunno if i'll keep it, but i want to know how to terminate it if need be. i've found the How do i cancel my subscription? page in spotify help, it says: Go to your subscription page (you will have to...

• Visitor
  • recently took advantage of the premium free trial. dunno if i'll keep it, but i want to know how to terminate it if need be.   i've found the How do i cancel my subscription? page in spotify...
  • SmokinGuzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

10 seconds before new song begin...and it is not an option.

Hello. Mmy problem since some days is that it takes at least 10 seconds to launch a new song. In preference I uncheck the box to play songs without silence between tracks. It is unpleasant. A solution before I leave spotify?

• Hello.   Mmy problem since some days is that it takes at least 10 seconds to launch a new song.   In preference I uncheck the box to play songs without silence between tracks. &nb...
  • Ollie_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabled premium on the wrong account.

Hey, I just bought premium again and wanted to enable it on my facebook account but it created a new one without my friends and everything, help pls.

• Hey, I just bought premium again and wanted to enable it on my facebook account but it created a new one without my friends and everything, help pls. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

old playlists on new account

i deactivated my facebook ages ago but i could still use my spoitify wich was merged with it, i then got a virus on my computer and i reset my computur and i had to redownload my spotifiy i then realised that before my spotify loged me in altmaticly ...

• Casual Listener
  • i deactivated my facebook ages ago but i could still use my spoitify wich was merged with it, i then got a virus on my computer and i reset my computur and i had to redownload my spotifiy i then real...
  • Emilyxoox
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country problem

Hi, I just moved to another country, and I am not able to log in to spotify (free account) anymore. It tells me that I am in another country and I should modify my profile, so I do, I go to my profile settings and I change the country to the new one,...

• Hi, I just moved to another country, and I am not able to log in to spotify (free account) anymore. It tells me that I am in another country and I should modify my profile, so I do, I go to my profil...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payed for premium, still on free.

cant get any help here, my friend told me all about you. thx anywys bye

• cant get any help here, my friend told me all about you.   thx anywys bye
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failed to enable spotify social. (Undeleted Facebook)

I am getting an error message each time I log onto spotify saying 'failed to enable spotify social' I still have facebook and it's annoying me because I can't what my friends have listened to, my public profile and people cannot see what I am listeni...

• Regular
  • I am getting an error message each time I log onto spotify saying 'failed to enable spotify social' I still have facebook and it's annoying me because I can't what my friends have listened to, my public...
  • berachiel
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

One month free?

I've just signed up for the one month free trial of Spotify Premium, nothing happened on my Spotify account even after logging out and logging back in, I clicked on a 'get premium' sign in Spotify and its sent me another receipt charging me for this ...

• Regular
  • I've just signed up for the one month free trial of Spotify Premium, nothing happened on my Spotify account even after logging out and logging back in, I clicked on a 'get premium' sign in Spotify an...
  • jme2k7
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change e-mail address due to already in use

I have a Premium spotify account and I want to change the e-mail address, but it says that the e-mail address is already in use. I might have tried to create an additional account long ago using that e-mail adress (but I'm not sure and don't know whi...

• Regular
  • I have a Premium spotify account and I want to change the e-mail address, but it says that the e-mail address is already in use. I might have tried to create an additional account long ago using that...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes