Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Disable Spotify Social

Being logged in to my Spotifyaccount during a party a friend of mine by mistake attached her Spotify Social account (?) to my Spotify account. How to undo this? Before I didn't use Spotify Social at all.

• Casual Listener
  • Being logged in to my Spotifyaccount during a party a friend of mine by mistake attached her Spotify Social account (?) to my Spotify account. How to undo this? Before I didn't use Spotify Social at ...
  • yamoon
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Ditch this account

Help, When I first came to browse this site and set up an account, I decided against doing so because I did not want to link to facebook. Unbeknowst to me, an account was set up without my approval, linked to facebook, and there is no obvious mechani...

• Visitor
  • Help,   When I first came to browse this site and set up an account, I decided against doing so because I did not want to link to facebook.  Unbeknowst to me, an account was set up with...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Contact Spotify Support" is down

Posted a supportcase earlyer this week as i keep loosing all the track in my playlists. - got no email reply Posted a new case todag - still the same- the forms says " Thank you! Your message is on its way to us right now. We'll send you an email to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Posted a supportcase earlyer this week as i keep loosing all the track in my playlists. - got no email reply Posted a new case todag - still the same- the forms says " Thank you! Your message is ...
  • argus
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Get Premium 30-Day Trial

Hey there,Been trying to get the 30-day trial of Spotify Premium for the past few days... I had the 48 hour trial, but that's expired now and I'm looking to extend it to the full 30 days, however every time I type in my credit card info (which I have...

• Music Fan
  • Hey there, Been trying to get the 30-day trial of Spotify Premium for the past few days... I had the 48 hour trial, but that's expired now and I'm looking to extend it to the full 30 days, however...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I unlink account from a mobile partner

Hi Spotify, I've received an offer from my mobile provider to try 3 months Spotify Premium for free... for this I'm using an account that I already have, if I do this I've read that this account will be linked with my provider (I'll pay Spotify throu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I've received an offer from my mobile provider to try 3 months Spotify Premium for free... for this I'm using an account that I already have, if I do this I've read t...
  • RGo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I 'm getting rid of facebook, but I want to keep my premium account. Help please

Hi all, I'm looking for some help. I won't be using Facebook anymore but I'm trying to find a way to keep using my premium account. Do I have to delete my old account/subscription for that to happen? I don't mind doing that, to be honest. I just want...

• Hi all,   I'm looking for some help.  I won't be using Facebook anymore but I'm trying to find a way to keep using my premium account.  Do I have to delete my old account/subscript...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

password reset won't work - fixed

I've reset my password multiple times over the past week. None of them seem to take. Just get that annoying buzz-beep every time I try to log in. Pretty annoyed, as I've been very big on Spotify for a while now, and this seems like a pretty bad accou...

• I've reset my password multiple times over the past week. None of them seem to take. Just get that annoying buzz-beep every time I try to log in. Pretty annoyed, as I've been very big on Spotify for ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I clone my account?

Due to me and my partner separating I now find myself in the uncomfortable situation of sharing a spottily acccount with her, is it possible to make a new account with same playlists as the old without having to manually copy all of the playlists? Re...

• Due to me and my partner separating I now find myself in the uncomfortable situation of sharing a spottily acccount with her, is it possible to make a new account with same playlists as the old witho...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not getting what I paid for

I have been paying for unlimited for about three months, but am only getting the free version. What do I do?

• I have been paying for unlimited for about three months, but am only getting the free version. What do I do?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

I think I have been overcharged a lot I have lost 80£ from this there is nothing that I can see of the loss of the money I'm sure that this has overcharged a lot

• I think I have been overcharged a lot I have lost 80£ from this there is nothing that I can see of the loss of the money I'm sure that this has overcharged a lot
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with loggin in my first Facebook account in Spotify

Hello! I can't login with my first Facebook account: 117802880 Now it is: 1147946556 I would like to use the first account: 117802880. I have all my playlists there! How can i fix this? Kind regards Ralf

• Hello!   I can't login with my first Facebook account: 117802880 Now it is: 1147946556   I would like to use the first account: 117802880. I have all my playlists t...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting password email

I ordered a password for Spotify to be able to use Sonos. I got the message that the link for the the password has been sent to my email. In fact I haven´t got an email. I tried several times, but I didn't get an answer. I sent a message to the suppo...

• Casual Listener
  • I ordered a password for Spotify to be able to use Sonos. I got the message that the link for the the password has been sent to my email. In fact I haven´t got an email. I tried se...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium, to NUS Premium (UK)

Hi, I currently have an ongoing subscription to Spotify Premium (£9.99), I will soon be recieving an NUS Extra card via my university, could you please advise on the process of applying the 50% discount to my current subscription? Many thanks.

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I currently have an ongoing subscription to Spotify Premium (£9.99), I will soon be recieving an NUS Extra card via my university, could you please advise on the process of applying th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch from facebook credentials login to normal Spotify username and password?

Hi, Is there a way to switch from facebook credentials login to normal Spotify username and password? I have registered and linked up my Spotify to my Facebook account but now I will need to be able to log on to Spotify with a different credentials t...

• Hi, Is there a way to switch from facebook credentials login to normal Spotify username and password? I have registered and linked up my Spotify to my Facebook account but now I will need to be abl...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists

Hi, I recently reinstalled windows and installed Spotify yet when I Log into spotify all my playlists are missing. My mobile phone app still has all my Lists its just the main program that has the problem. Any advice that could help fix this for me? ...

• Hi, I recently reinstalled windows and installed Spotify yet when I Log into spotify all my playlists are missing. My mobile phone app still has all my Lists its just the main program that has the pr...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

bought wrong giftcard, spotify won't return my emails

Dear all, I accidentially bought the wrong card (one month premium instead of two months unlimited). I tried to email spotify using the contact form, but two tries have not yet resulted in contact. Anybody got a suggestion what to do? Thanks, bye, Ma...

• Dear all, I accidentially bought the wrong card (one month premium instead of two months unlimited). I tried to email spotify using the contact form, but two tries have not yet resulted in contact....
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong facebook account used.

Hey, the facebook account connected to my account is my sons facebook because he has been using my spotify and he has done that. But I want to change it to mine again.. How exactly??

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, the facebook account connected to my account is my sons facebook because he has been using my spotify and he has done that. But I want to change it to mine again.. How exactly??
  • Walmestad
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wont allow me to cancel my premium subscription

Trying to cancel my premium subscription next month but everytime I get to the final stage of confirming my password it takes me back to the start again....tried 5 times but still nothing....contacted spotify but no reply...very frustrating as I'm pa...

• Visitor
  • Trying to cancel my premium subscription next month but everytime I get to the final stage of confirming my password it takes me back to the start again....tried 5 times but still nothing....contacte...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription still got charged

I cancelled my spotify membership and then I got charged $9.99. To make things worse I can't even use spotify it says I'm not a premium user anymore, so I either want a refund or a full months of premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my spotify membership and then I got charged $9.99. To make things worse I can't even use spotify it says I'm not a premium user anymore, so I either want a refund or a full months of pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I remove myself from spotify?

for the love of god, how do i delete my spotify account?!?!?!

• Visitor
  • for the love of god, how do i delete my spotify account?!?!?!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes