Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

One of my playlists is gone

When I use other's accounts, one of my playlists doesn't show under the list of playlist under my name. In addition, one playlist that I did NOT create appears. Any clue whats wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • When I use other's accounts, one of my playlists doesn't show under the list of playlist under my name. In addition, one playlist that I did NOT create appears.   Any clue whats wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio won't go online for iPhone.

So I paid for a premium account, but the radio feature will not work unless connected to a wi-fi network. My iPhone has service, but will not go online when I'm out and about. Any help would be very much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • So I paid for a premium account, but the radio feature will not work unless connected to a wi-fi network. My iPhone has service, but will not go online when I'm out and about. Any help would be very ...
  • CitenX
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maestro card

Had to use PayPal for my subscription as there was no Maestro option. Now PayPal has stopped working for me I don't know what to do! Help?

• Had to use PayPal for my subscription as there was no Maestro option. Now PayPal has stopped working for me I don't know what to do! Help?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leslie Again

I needed to transfer one account i had because i was closing that facebook account. I contacted your customer support and asked how and when or what i need to do to make this happen? I completed a ticket. Well, as usual with Spotify Jake said the tra...

• Visitor
  • I needed to transfer one account i had because i was closing that facebook account. I contacted your customer support and asked how and when or what i need to do to make this happen? I completed a ti...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

My Premium account by KPN is put back to a free account Why????????????

• My Premium account by KPN is put back to a free account Why????????????
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Hello. Now I listening music with the Free account. And I want to buy the Premium, but a system doesn't accept my credit card. First of all, I tried to make a purchase with my russian credit card, but it didn't accepted. Then I bought two different c...

• Visitor
  • Hello.   Now I listening music with the Free account. And I want to buy the Premium, but a system doesn't accept my credit card. First of all, I tried to make a purchase with my ru...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

hello. Why can´t i get spotify premium? It says that is is no founds on my bank but it is. is it my card that doesent work? please help

• hello. Why can´t i get spotify premium? It says that is is no founds on my bank but it is. is it my card that doesent work? please help
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad 408

Hi, I have my acc signed to Sweden, but for now I am living in costa rica for about a year. I can't change the country because I still use my Swedish bank, but would very much like to continue to listen to music. It worked for a couple of months but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have my acc signed to Sweden, but for now I am living in costa rica for about a year. I can't change the country because I still use my Swedish bank, but would very much like to continue to lis...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant login because of country change and I'm not allowed to change it

hi, i need help and like asap so i can enjoy music again cuz i really like spotify. So I took a visit to New Jersey this summer and there is where I created both my Facebook and Spotify account. After returning to the U.S Virgin Islands Spotify has n...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i need help and like asap so i can enjoy music again cuz i really like spotify. So I took a visit to New Jersey this summer and there is where I created both my Facebook and Spotify account. Afte...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate logins for Facebook & Spotify

I have just opened a Spotify Premium account and made the mistake of using my Facebook login. I want 2 completely separate logins - how does one do this?? If it is not possible I will be cancelling my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I have just opened a Spotify Premium account and made the mistake of using my Facebook login.  I want 2 completely separate logins - how does one do this??   If it is not possible I wil...
  • idmrz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

I registered in Norway, but want to change country to the US and upgrade to premium, using my US credit card. However, in the 'edit profile' page, the country drop-down is greyed out, so there is no way of selecting a different country at all. At fir...

• I registered in Norway, but want to change country to the US and upgrade to premium, using my US credit card. However, in the 'edit profile' page, the country drop-down is greyed out, so there is no ...
  • talesfer
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved to a country that spotify doesnt work.

Hi, i already asked this, but i cant read the answer. Here is the number: 00167598 Thank You. Lucas Caruso Cobianchi.

• Hi, i already asked this, but i cant read the answer. Here is the number:  00167598       Thank You. Lucas Caruso Cobianchi.
  • talesfer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just wondering about premium

Hey, I'm new to spotify so apologies if this is common knowledge. I'm considering upgrading to premium, I don't like the idea of free music, makes me feel dirty... I'm always going to prefer physical cds both for audio quality and just cause it's bet...

• Regular
  • Hey, I'm new to spotify so apologies if this is common knowledge. I'm considering upgrading to premium, I don't like the idea of free music, makes me feel dirty... I'm always going to prefer physic...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want my "Liked on radio" playlist please

I deleted the playlist. How do i get it back?

• I deleted the playlist. How do i get it back?
  • Ulmgren
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why do cant i have unlimited time at spotify open?

i need help to know what i must do to get Unlimited time at my spotify Open account. im gettign sick of running out of time, cant listen to anything..

• i need help to know what i must do to get Unlimited time at my spotify Open account. im gettign sick of running out of time, cant listen to anything..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music bought on Spotify won't show in iTunes

Hi When I buy tracks on Spotify they will only show in iTunes once I've located and played them in the Finder on my MacBook Pro. Any suggestions as to how I can get them to show up immediately? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi When I buy  tracks on Spotify they will only show in iTunes once I've located and played them in the Finder on my MacBook Pro. Any suggestions as to how I can get them to show up immed...
  • francofantazia
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify works on smartphone if I have only free account?

Does Spotify works on smartphone if I have only free account? I understand that it requires subscription but I had it working for some time showing the track list and some info, which are nice. Then after my Windows phone got updated, I can't no long...

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify works on smartphone if I have only free account?     I understand that it requires subscription but I had it working for some time showing the track list and some info, whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Link accounts together

I have two Spotify accounts, one with premium and one without, is there any way I can link those two together? The first account (with premium) is used on/with an old facebook account while the account without premium is registered to the facebook ac...

• I have two Spotify accounts, one with premium and one without, is there any way I can link those two together? The first account (with premium) is used on/with an old facebook account while the accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify Premium a recurring charge?

Hi all, I had a Spotify Facebook account with Premium, but I de-activated my facebook account, which means I can't access that Spotify account. That's fine since I had actually created a different account before the Facebook-only rule that I'd comple...

• Hi all,   I had a Spotify Facebook account with Premium, but I de-activated my facebook account, which means I can't access that Spotify account.   That's fine since I had actually ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Spotify premium accounts linked?

Hi I have a premium spotify account. Essentially, I have this on my iphone and 2 laptops. The playlists are syncd the same on each. I'm after inroducing my virgin media box to it, I don't mind taking a laptop off if i need to. But what I'd like to do...

• Hi 🙂 I have a premium spotify account. Essentially, I have this on my iphone and 2 laptops. The playlists are syncd the same on each. I'm after inroducing my virgin media box to it, I don't mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes