Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unknown Device Connected to my Account

Two issues:1) I have a device connected to my account that I am unfamiliar with. It has the speaker symbol, so it is not a phone or a computer, I guess. I have gone through the suggested steps already (change password, sign out of all accounts from w...

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 2.21.12 PM.png
  • Regular
  • Two issues: 1) I have a device connected to my account that I am unfamiliar with. It has the speaker symbol, so it is not a phone or a computer, I guess. I have gone through the suggested steps alre...
  • wsly_odom
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Mac
    Mobile
    Windows
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify logged me out and won't let me log back in

I went to open my app the other day and spotify had logged me out. No biggie. I will just log in again. But everything I have tried is a no go. I have tried.....1. Logging in with my email and password..."incorrect password"2. Reset password and retr...

• I went to open my app the other day and spotify had logged me out. No biggie. I will just log in again. But everything I have tried is a no go. I have tried..... 1. Logging in with my email and pass...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connectivity

Anybody else having issues with spotify going in and out?

• Anybody else having issues with spotify going in and out?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I try to login but it shows me that my username and password are wrong, I also try with the Facebook option but it tells me the same thing

• I try to login but it shows me that my username and password are wrong, I also try with the Facebook option but it tells me the same thing
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

Good morning, Is it possible to change the country on my Spotify account? I am temporarily in France, however I would like to join the family plan with my siblings in Italy. How can I do that? Thanks!

• Good morning,   Is it possible to change the country on my Spotify account? I am temporarily in France, however I would like to join the family plan with my siblings in Italy. How can I do tha...
  • ab-995
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot reset password

My spotify account logged out of both my phone and laptop for the first time in years, and I don't know my password. I can't reset the password because the email associated with the account is deactivated (it's such an old email), and I can't get on....

• Visitor
  • My spotify account logged out of both my phone and laptop for the first time in years, and I don't know my password. I can't reset the password because the email associated with the account is deacti...
  • ab-995
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover account

So I had a Spotify account that was associated with my facebook. I deleted my Facebook awhile ago but never set up my Spotify account as it’s own account. When it came around to pay my bill it paid for an account that was under my email (it created a...

• So I had a Spotify account that was associated with my facebook. I deleted my Facebook awhile ago but never set up my Spotify account as it’s own account. When it came around to pay my bill it paid f...
  • ab-995
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't access my Artist Account

I published a track via Tunecore.They created my artist account but how can I access to the account? - Skae

• Casual Listener
  • I published a track via Tunecore. They created my artist account but how can I access to the account?   - Skae
  • chbeml
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Abnormal activity

HelloLast night i'm get an email from spotify about abnormal activity. But i'm using the latest version of spotify on my android device and installed from google play store (version 8.4.45.633) and i also subscribed to spotify premium for family plan...

• Hello Last night i'm get an email from spotify about abnormal activity. But i'm using the latest version of spotify on my android device and installed from google play store (version 8.4.45.633) and...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

conected to facebook

I was conected to my sisters acount before and now im tying to conect my facebook to my own acount but can´t or i can but my facebook playlists i did on my sister acount won´t apper on my own acount now and i have tried to disconect and conect agian ...

• I was conected to my sisters acount before and now im tying to conect my facebook to my own acount but can´t or i can but my facebook playlists i did on my sister acount won´t apper on my own acount ...
  • JohnHoulderUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium sem individualidade

Quando uma pessoa esta ouvindo eu nao posso ouvir.

• Quando uma pessoa esta ouvindo eu nao posso ouvir.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have not an illegal app but I received e-mails

I received days ago an e-mail from Spotify saying that I was using an unauthorized version of the app. I deleted it and now I have the official version but yesterday I received another e-mail saying the same thing. I don't know what to do, I'm afraid...

• I received days ago an e-mail from Spotify saying that I was using an unauthorized version of the app. I deleted it and now I have the official version but yesterday I received another e-mail saying ...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Someone Changed My Email

I recieved an email from spotify stating the email for my primary account had just been changed, but i did not request this change. As of now i can not log in to my primary account and by using a secondary account i can see that someone has been usin...

•   I recieved an email from spotify stating the email for my primary account had just been changed, but i did not request this change.  As of now i can not log in to my primary acc...
  • gardenoam
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Content Disappearing

I load artists/songs I want to explore in the future into playlists to listen to later and then split into other playlists. I have been doing this for years on Spotify. I fill them to the limit (close to 10k) songs before splitting them. I keep aboou...

• Casual Listener
  • I load artists/songs I want to explore in the future into playlists to listen to later and then split into other playlists. I have been doing this for years on Spotify. I fill them to the limit (clos...
  • msudawg12
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username or name profile

Hello spotify community, i need helpHow to change my profile name on spotify my profile name changted to name from Facebook (i dont need it) please help me

• Hello spotify community, i need help How  to change my profile name on  spotify my profile name  changted to name from Facebook (i dont need it) please help me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Access Withdrawn

Hello, I've recently logged on and was greeted with the message that my offline access has been withdrawn. I only have three devices and only one of them is showing logged in (My mac), which is also the one that says offline access has been withdrawn...

• Hello, I've recently logged on and was greeted with the message that my offline access has been withdrawn. I only have three devices and only one of them is showing logged in (My mac), which is also ...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login no error messege

Tried to log in to my acount on the android app just won't log in the password is good reset the password twice still can't login no error message

• Tried to log in to my acount on the android app just won't log in the password is good reset the password twice still can't login no error message 
  • Al_Z
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - How do I add kids to the account?

Just upgraded to Spotify Family so that my kids can start listening to music and building their own playlists. However, I'm stumped as to how to set them up. They are only young, so don't have email addresses (and certainly not Facebook accounts). I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded to Spotify Family so that my kids can start listening to music and building their own playlists.   However, I'm stumped as to how to set them up.   They are only young, so...
  • rlawrence2
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 37 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 22 replies
  • 37 likes

gift card delivery time

I bought a gift card for a friend and set it to be delivered via email on a certain date. Is there a certain time during that day that it will be emailed to him? Will I receive an additional email confirming that he received the gift card?

• I bought a gift card for a friend and set it to be delivered via email on a certain date.  Is there a certain time during that day that it will be emailed to him? Will I receive an additional em...
  • nosdrahcir19
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Locked out of my account on mobile.

Hey, I'be changed my password several times and can access spotify here. But I cannot access it from the app. I have changed it numerous times but says it is incorrect.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'be changed my password several times and can access spotify here. But I cannot access it from the app. I have changed it numerous times but says it is incorrect.
  • vipervanquisher
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes