Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Reset Account Completely

Hello Community, I am looking for someone to reset my spotify account entirely - like new. I've had a friend on the account recently and it's messed up my music recommendations. Thank You, -C

• Hello Community,    I am looking for someone to reset my spotify account entirely - like new. I've had a friend on the account recently and it's messed up my music recommendations.  ...
  • Busternuts
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes

Ive been charged twice

I stopped my premium subscription due to for the past 6 months ive been charged 2 times for premium, i thought cancelling my premium and starting it over would fix the issue, i started premium again today, and theres the double charge, it's happened ...

• I stopped my premium subscription due to for the past 6 months ive been charged 2 times for premium, i thought cancelling my premium and starting it over would fix the issue, i started premium again ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change country settings

Hi there. I recently moved to another country and wanted to chance the respective settings of my spotify account. Within "edit profile" i can change everything but the country itself (and hence neither payment data etc.). Has anyone a solution for th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I recently moved to another country and wanted to chance the respective settings of my spotify account. Within "edit profile" i can change everything but the country itself (and hence neith...
  • AlexDaniela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked, playlists gone

hey there,apparently somebody got into my spotify aaccount. I already changed my password and logged out of all my devices, but all my playlists are gone.Is there a way to get them back, if the other person deleted them? Thanks in advance Sam

• Casual Listener
  • hey there, apparently somebody got into my spotify aaccount. I already changed my password and logged out of all my devices, but all my playlists are gone. Is there a way to get them back, if the o...
  • Saminem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 accounts

hi i singed up for premiun on my iphone and i think i have 2 differnt accounts but both use my facebook picture but none of my songs show up on my computer and my user name on my phone is differnt how do i fix this?

• hi  i singed up for premiun on my iphone and i think i have 2 differnt accounts but both use my facebook picture but none of my songs show up on my computer  and my user name on my phone ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New iPhone, signed on and new account set up for free service

I recently upgraded my iPhone. When I went to open up and sign onto my Spotify account I could not recall the sign on information so I chose the button that said sign up through Facebook. In doing this it signed me up for an entirely new account with...

•  I recently upgraded  my iPhone. When I went to open up and sign onto my Spotify account I could not recall the sign on information so I chose the button that said sign up through Facebook....
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Login or Reset Password

I can no longer login to my spotify account and when I use the reset password it says no account is associated with that password. I am certian of the email that was associated with the account. I tried my Facebook account as well and that was also n...

• Visitor
  • I can no longer login to my spotify account and when I use the reset password it says no account is associated with that password.  I am certian of the email that was associated with the account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

14 days.

so um I'm trying to log it. It say. Enjoying my trip? To listen aboard for more than 14 days to tell Spotify.com where i am. Fix that **bleep**. I'm in cibolo Texas.

• so um I'm trying to log it. It say. Enjoying my trip? To listen aboard for more than 14 days to tell Spotify.com where i am. Fix that **bleep**. I'm in cibolo Texas.
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a new phone. Spotify no longer shows me as a premium subscriber and my songs are gone.

I am a premium user. I upgraded from one iPhone to another, and now Spotify no longer recognizes me as a premium user. My playlists are there although not all of the songs are in them. And my saved tracks under "Songs" are all gone.

• Visitor
  • I am a premium user.  I upgraded from one iPhone to another, and now Spotify no longer recognizes me as a premium user.  My playlists are there although not all of the songs are in them.&nb...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in

I let someone log in through their Facebook on my phone and when they finished, they logged out. When I tried to log back in to my account through Facebook, it kept going to the other persons account. What should I do to log in to my account?

• I let someone log in through their Facebook on my phone and when they finished, they logged out. When I tried to log back in to my account through Facebook, it kept going to the other persons account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Come in to family premium

I was in a family premium plan, everything was normal suddenly i was took ofnow I cannot come in (we live in the same house, etc)what should i do?

• I was in a family premium plan, everything was normal  suddenly i was took of now I cannot come in (we live in the same house, etc) what should i do?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook friends not found

Hi, Spotify isn't letting me see my facebook friends despite me linking my account to my Facebook. I know for a fact I have many friends who use spotify and their accounts are linked to their facebooks. Its just saying I have 0 friends despite me log...

• Hi,   Spotify isn't letting me see my facebook friends despite me linking my account to my Facebook. I know for a fact I have many friends who use spotify and their accounts are linked to thei...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has been hacked

Hello, are you aware of any data breaches currently ongoing at spotify? My account, which has an EXTREMELY secure password (20+ characters with more than 3 character sets) has been hacked twice in the last month although I have changed every password...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, are you aware of any data breaches currently ongoing at spotify?   My account, which has an EXTREMELY secure password (20+ characters with more than 3 character sets) has been hacked ...
  • Akotash
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes

Student account

Hey can someone help me! I’ve got premium and am now a student with a UNIDAYS id and wondered how I can switch to student so I’m not paying double than I have to anymore

• Hey can someone help me! I’ve got premium and am now a student with a UNIDAYS id and wondered how I can switch to student so I’m not paying double than I have to anymore 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

Everyone I try and log into my account, it says 'Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where you are at Spotify.com' and then doesn't log in. It normally works fine but I've just got a new phone and now it won't work. Ca...

• Everyone I try and log into my account, it says 'Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where you are at Spotify.com' and then doesn't log in. It normally works fine but ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Log in due to error 408

After 2 weeks of the trial version, I am unable to log in because of error 408 which says and i quote "your country does not match the one set in your profile". I don't know what to do. Please help

• After 2 weeks of the trial version, I am unable to log in because of error 408 which says and i quote "your country does not match the one set in your profile". I don't know what to do. Please help
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify payment

ok out of the blue you guys cancel my premium but I have money on my card. I have tried to update my payment but everytime I try it says payment failed. I have money on my card so there is no reason for it to be failing I have tried multiple payment ...

• ok out of the blue you guys cancel my premium but I have money on my card. I have tried to update my payment but everytime I try it says payment failed. I have money on my card so there is no reason ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log into a Facebook created account and I need the email adress it is using

Long story short, I need the email that a FB created account is using and the Spotify login page won't let me sign in, saying the account doesn't exist.I can see through my FB settings page that the account does infact exist and I can't change my ema...

• Long story short, I need the email that a FB created account is using and the Spotify login page won't let me sign in, saying the account doesn't exist. I can see through my FB settings page that th...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Migration from I pad To new I pad

Free Spotify installed on new I pad is blocked. Message : you can not access to Spotify after 14 days abroad. Can someone help to deblock ?

• Free Spotify installed on new I pad is blocked. Message : you can not access to Spotify after 14 days abroad.  Can someone help to deblock ?
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I manage account settings without a desktop?

For example: changing profile pictures, managing privacy settings, etc. After searching around for a bit, all of these seem to require the desktop app, even though they are really basic settings? But what if I don't even own a computer...? (I used to...

• Casual Listener
  • For example: changing profile pictures, managing privacy settings, etc.   After searching around for a bit, all of these seem to require the desktop app, even though they are really basic sett...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes