Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Who here has been hacked?

Today I was listening to music on my phone, and all of the sudden my music kept pausing by itself. After repeatingly unpausing the music after it keeps pausing, all the sudden latino music started blasting through my headphones. I check the "other de...

• Today I was listening to music on my phone, and all of the sudden my music kept pausing by itself. After repeatingly unpausing the music after it keeps pausing, all the sudden latino music started bl...
  • the_cp
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bug or hacked account

There is an annoying bug with my account,playlists of "erindavis23" can be found almost daily in my "Recently Played" feed, but I have NEVER played one of them.Even if Spotify hasn't been used for several days, playlists of "erindavis23" can be found...

• Visitor
  • There is an annoying bug with my account, playlists of "erindavis23" can be found almost daily in my "Recently Played" feed, but I have NEVER played one of them. Even if Spotify hasn...
  • SuperCanine
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist name did not carry over from DistroKid

Hi, I recently released an album via DistroKid Band name: "NIGHT" Album name: "Bold" and just received a link confirming that it went live on Spotify. When I went to the link live on Spotify I noticed that the name had been changed to "Night." which ...

•   Hi, I recently released an album via DistroKid Band name: "NIGHT" Album name: "Bold" and just received a link confirming that it went live on Spotify. When I went to the link live on Spo...
  • suchluck
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to change country and credit card

Hello, I have a premium account and I moved countries from Belgium to France but cannot change my country profile and my payment information online i tried to follow the change country guide and it works until the point where I input my French paymen...

• Hello,   I have a premium account and I moved countries from Belgium to France but cannot change my country profile and my payment information online   i tried to follow the change coun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment requests

I just paid my Spotify account on September 5th...NOW I get an email that my account is due on September 24th...what gives? Order IDDateProduct descriptionPrice 107999747010 2012-09-05 1 month of Spotify Unlimited $4.99

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid my Spotify account on September 5th...NOW I get an email that my account is due on September 24th...what gives?   Order ID Date Product description Price 1079997...
  • LISADIANE1967
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

Deletation songs in the sudden way

• Deletation songs in the sudden way
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked and premium family subscription set up

My account was evidently hacked and they were allowed to add the family subscription to it without my authorisation. How can you prevent this from happening in future and how to I put my subscription back to just premium? I have changed my password b...

• My account was evidently hacked and they were allowed to add the family subscription to it without my authorisation. How can you prevent this from happening in future and how to I put my subscription...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login in my account because of facebook

I am blocked on facebook so i can log in on my account, that wasnt a big issue because all my account were already logged in..But someone got in my account and logout from everywhere...hes been creating and deleting playlists i cant log in with my us...

• I am blocked on facebook so i can log in on my account, that wasnt a big issue because all my account were already logged in.. But someone got in my account and logout from everywhere...hes been cre...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Accounts

Hey, so has anyone had an issue where logging in creates duplicate accounts of yourself? For example, I logged in on the mobile app (shown in image one), and everything worked perfectly fine. However, I logged in on the web player, on Google Chrome, ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, so has anyone had an issue where logging in creates duplicate accounts of yourself? For example, I logged in on the mobile app (shown in image one), and everything worked perfectly fine. However...
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Linking

My Spotify is not connected to any PS4 account that I am aware of I have revoked access in the account to the PS4 and it still says I have an account linked to my Spotify does anyone know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify is not connected to any PS4 account that I am aware of I have revoked access in the account to the PS4 and it still says I have an account linked to my Spotify does anyone know how to fix ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family version - Sonos wont let me use spotify on other devices

Hi, When i am using spotify on Sonos i am unable to use spotify on my PC and other devices. As soon as I try to play a song on my PC it cuts the sonos. I bought the family version so i can use spotify on multiple devices. Can anyone tell me how to fi...

• Hi,   When i am using spotify on Sonos i am unable to use spotify on my PC and other devices. As soon as I try to play a song on my PC it cuts the sonos.    I bought the family ver...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ive paid ny 143.00 yearly subscription for premium but an still being charged 11.99 a month ?? Help

Ive paid ny 143.00 yearly subscription for premium but an still being charged 11.99 a month ?? Help

• Ive paid ny 143.00 yearly subscription for premium but an still being charged 11.99 a month ?? Help
  • ewdennis3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotiamb 0.2.1

For the past week I have something called Spotiamb 0.2.1 automatically playing songs on my account even when the app is fully closed on PC, I have seen a few threads about it but haven't yet seen a solution, any help would be appreciated.

• For the past week I have something called Spotiamb 0.2.1 automatically playing songs on my account even when the app is fully closed on PC, I have seen a few threads about it but haven't yet seen a s...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family - Redeem Gift Card

I just received a $60 gift card I requested. Unfortunate when I went to redeem I got a you can't use this credit since you are already premium. I assume this is because you are limiting family plan accounts for some unreasonable tactic just like the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received a $60 gift card I requested. Unfortunate when I went to redeem I got a you can't use this credit since you are already premium. I assume this is because you are limiting family plan a...
  • vicki9
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought 3 months spotify premium and now I have a test account

So basically I purchased spotify premium a few months ago (somewhere in november) 3 months of spotify premium for 1 euro. But I recently found out that my account turned into a 'test account'? Because well when I look at my profile in the spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I purchased spotify premium a few months ago (somewhere in november) 3 months of spotify premium for 1 euro. But I recently found out that my account turned into a 'test account'? Becaus...
  • Laurens2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I delete a Spotify Connect device from the list?

Last week I was at my neighbors and I made contact with their Spotify Connect speakers. Everytime I open spotify it wil play the music from their speakers instead of my iPhone (Even when I'm on my own WiFi network or without a WiFi network). Please s...

• Last week I was at my neighbors and I made contact with their Spotify Connect speakers. Everytime I open spotify it wil play the music from their speakers instead of my iPhone (Even when I'm o...
  • calipunter
  • Casual Listener
  • 124 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 124 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! How to change country when you can't login

I signed up for spotify in Holland years ago but I didn't really like it. And eventually I also moved back to the U.S. Now my friends are all about it and I wanted to give it a second shot. However, I can't login at all. I can put my user name and co...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for spotify in Holland years ago but I didn't really like it. And eventually I also moved back to the U.S. Now my friends are all about it and I wanted to give it a second shot. However, ...
  • Loreleongarrido
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist platform Q

Hi All!How frequently does Spotify's update stats on it's artist platfom?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All! How frequently does Spotify's update stats on it's artist platfom?
  • 123appleslice
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZIP Code

In order to use the family premium account, I have to update my ZIP code. But when I click to edit my profile, there is no spot to insert the ZIP code. What can I do?

• In order to use the family premium account, I have to update my ZIP code. But when I click to edit my profile, there is no spot to insert the ZIP code. What can I do?
  • DevilwoodAF
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone's using my profile without authorization

I just realized after opening spotify, that all of my saved playlists were removed and other new ones were added. I really dont know how this can happen because I never told someone of this account datas . btw this happend yesterday. i would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just realized after opening spotify, that all of my saved playlists were removed and other new ones were added. I really dont know how this can happen because I never told someone of this account d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes