Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Multiple Accounts Created By Different Partnered Sites

My name is hymbeats and somehow through distrobution sites they managed to create a "hymbeats" "hym beats" and "Hymbeats" all with my music but different tracks, how do i merge them all? When i log onto my Spotify App it shows up as "hymbeats" but i ...

• My name is hymbeats and somehow through distrobution sites they managed to create a "hymbeats" "hym beats" and "Hymbeats" all with my music but different tracks, how do i merge them all? When i log o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferir meu login do facebook para e-mail sem perder minhas playlists

I to want my login from facebook to email without losing my playlists.I want to leave facebook because I had several problems, but I do not want to cancel my account and create a new one to not lose access to my playlists that I took a lot of time to...

• Casual Listener
  • I to want  my login from facebook to email without losing my playlists. I want to leave facebook because I had several problems, but I do not want to cancel my account and create a new one &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked - Email Address Changed

Hi,I was in the process of converting my account to a Family Plan and noticed that I've never seen the email address associated with my account, suggesting that I was hacked. I can't change this email address without confirming a password (which I do...

• Hi, I was in the process of converting my account to a Family Plan and noticed that I've never seen the email address associated with my account, suggesting that I was hacked. I can't change this em...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my acount is blocked

I use spotify and i was a premium member who pay 6.99 per month.Yesterday i buy a new phone and i cant use annymore.I resset a password, but its still blocked.I'm Latvian who lives in Belgium, for music i pay from Latvian creditcard.My username is: d...

• Visitor
  • I use spotify and i was a premium member who pay 6.99 per month. Yesterday i buy a new phone and i cant use annymore. I resset a password, but its still blocked. I'm Latvian who lives in Belgium, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on the MacBook app. The screen never loads.

I logged out of the spotify app and have been unable to access it since. I am running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it just stays on the log in screen. It won't let me connect through facebook eithe...

• I logged out of the spotify app and have been unable to access it since. I am running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it just stays on the log in scr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anmeldung nach Update funktioniert nicht mehr

Leider wurde ich nach einem Update aus meiner Spotify App abgemeldet und kann mich dort nicht mehr anmelden. Ueber die E-Mail Adresse die angegeben ist, habe ich leider seit zwei Jahren keinen Zugriff mehr, deshalb kann ich mein Passwort nicht per E-...

• Leider wurde ich nach einem Update aus meiner Spotify App abgemeldet und kann mich dort nicht mehr anmelden. Ueber die E-Mail Adresse die angegeben ist, habe ich leider seit zwei Jahren keinen Zugrif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has a different country from where I am at

It says I’m at Panama and doesn’t let me change the country. Not even when I rewrite the payments details.

• Casual Listener
  • It says I’m at Panama and doesn’t let me change the country. Not even when I rewrite the payments details.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone use my Spotify

My Spotify connect to device which is I didn't recognize to that Device, even I never log in to that Device, please help. Is this my account has been locked? Or what?

• Visitor
  • My Spotify connect to device which is I didn't recognize to that Device, even I never log in to that Device, please help. Is this my account has been locked? Or what?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months at 99p offer

I recently took the Premium offer for 99p for 3 months. How come now that I am a Premium member I still get the adverts. And when I check my settings it still says free member and is inviting me to get Premium, please advise, many thanks Mike

• I recently took the Premium offer for 99p for 3 months. How come now that I am a Premium member I still get the adverts. And when I check my settings it still says free member and is inviting me to g...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m just trying to cancel a Premium account!!!

I guess I created a separate account from my Facebook account when I got my new iPhone with the username kelceegee and when I try to log on now it doesn’t take my password, it doesn’t send an email to any of my emails so I don’t know what’s going on....

• Casual Listener
  • I guess I created a separate account from my Facebook account when I got my new iPhone with the username kelceegee and when I try to log on now it doesn’t take my password, it doesn’t send an email t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify security what a total mess

Had my account hacked, so now secured. Logged into the community forum to see if its wide spead and the amount of spam is unreal. What a mess.

• Had my account hacked, so now secured. Logged into the community forum to see if its wide spead and the amount of spam is unreal. What a mess.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed username and password

good evening everyonemy brother, a soon after he's got premium, logged out from his account. the trobule is that he can't remember both username and his email address. the only thing I have is the number of order (797433620575076)can anyone help me?

• good evening everyone my brother, a soon after he's got premium, logged out from his account. the trobule is that he can't remember both username and his email address. the only thing I have is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Info Trouble

I cant delete my spotify account that is registered with my facebook acoount because i no longer have access to my email account that is linked to my facebook. I have no idea what to do.

• Visitor
  • I cant delete my spotify account that is registered with my facebook acoount because i no longer have access to my email account that is linked to my facebook. I have no idea what to do.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in

I can’t log in because I signed up abroad in Germany, and I am now back in uk

• I can’t log in because I signed up abroad in Germany, and I am now back in uk
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in in offline mode

First of all, I have spotify premium. Before the last upgrate and with no connection to internet, spotify opened my account and I listened the musics... But with the last version, i can't make the login without internet connection, so i can´t listen ...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, I have spotify premium.  Before the last upgrate and with no connection to internet, spotify opened my account and I listened the musics... But with the last version, i can't make...
  • TroyWolf
  • Roadie
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution can't change the country

Hey I can't even change the country coz when I try to log in it says: "Enjoying your trip? To listen more than 14 days tell us where you are at spotify.com ARE YOU KIDDING???!!!! ugh please help me to change the country coz it says USA only and I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey    I can't even change the country coz when I try to log in it says: "Enjoying your trip? To listen more than 14 days tell us where you are at spotify.com ARE YOU KIDDING???!!!! ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Security leak

I just got information that my username, email and password has been released in a leak (I verified that the information corresponds with my actual information and i ofcourse changed my password) which to my knowledge means that either passwords are ...

• I just got information that my username, email and password has been released in a leak (I verified that the information corresponds with my actual information and i ofcourse changed my password) whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

old acount is blocking, and i can't get a password

Dear all, an old account is blokcing my upgrade or login to a premium account. That account is richard.binnekamp@gmail.com. I can't get a password reset, it refers to a facebook login/connection. But via facebook I can't change of reset the password....

• Dear all, an old account is blokcing my upgrade or login to a premium account. That account is richard.binnekamp@gmail.com. I can't get a password reset, it refers to a facebook login/connection. But...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Argentina - Pago con PAYPAL / AMEX

Buenas tardes Quiero realizar el upgrade de la cuenta, pero solo me permite el pago con VISA o MASTERCARD. Solo tengo AMEX asociada a mi cuenta PayPal de Argentina. Hay posibilidad de agregar alguno de esos medios de pago ? The only options for payme...

• Buenas tardes Quiero realizar el upgrade de la cuenta, pero solo me permite el pago con VISA o MASTERCARD. Solo tengo AMEX asociada a mi cuenta PayPal de Argentina. Hay posibilidad de agregar a...
  • FlyingSquirrel
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Facebook login goes to old account

I was logged in to the right account in Spotify app on my iPhone. Wanted to log in to Spotify on my MacBook but didn't remember my login credentials. Logged our on the phone and now I can't log in:( premium (family) was suddenly deactivated so I had ...

• Visitor
  • I was logged in to the right account in Spotify app on my iPhone. Wanted to log in to Spotify on my MacBook but didn't remember my login credentials. Logged our on the phone and now I can't log in:( ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes