Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Acct and subscription

Hey! So I have an account that I can't get into because I forgot password. However the email I believe it's attached to I'm also locked out if so I can't even receive a password reset code. When I use my other email it brings me to my old account. I ...

• Hey! So I have an account that I can't get into because I forgot password. However the email I believe it's attached to I'm also locked out if so I can't even receive a password reset code. When I us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I Always

I always take that error.

• I always take that error.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email is not valid anymore, cant log in/cancel account

I do member my username, but I don't member the passwords to my account. I already try to reset my password but the email I used to this account is not valid anymore. If have spotify premium but now I pay for nothing is there anyway how I can cancel ...

• I do member my username, but I don't member the passwords to my account. I already try to reset my password but the email I used to this account is not valid anymore.  If have spotify premium...
  • Pit82
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist and User Profile

Hello, I am the manager of artist "Project Peters". We released a song with another artist "Timomatic" on Spofity a few months back. This release created an artist page for "Prioject Peters" and im wondering how I get access to that page as a manager...

• Hello,    I am the manager of artist "Project Peters". We released a song with another artist "Timomatic" on Spofity a few months back. This release created an artist page for "Prioject P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email

Hi, My girlfriend has just signed up for premium when she then realised she had typed the wrong email. She is now paying for an account which does not belong to her email. Can anyone help?Thanks

• Hi, My girlfriend has just signed up for premium when she then realised she had typed the wrong email. She is now paying for an account which does not belong to her email. Can anyone help? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge on card 3 times, still free account

I Was charged 3 times for promotion o 3 months, but my account is still on free status. No receipt was sent to my email.

• I Was charged 3 times for promotion o 3 months, but my account is still on free status. No receipt was sent to my email.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to use the 3 months of premium for 99 cents and then after the 3 months end, to switch to use my student discount. Thank you!

• Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to use the 3 months of premium for 99 cents and then after the 3 months end, to switch to use my student discount.    Thank you!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Someone stole my spotify account, they changed the email address to

• Someone stole my spotify account, they changed the email address to <removed>
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I contacted Spotify because someone was using my account and they told me they “secured it” next thing I know they canceled my premium and locked me out of my account I don’t know what to do but they still email me

• I contacted Spotify because someone was using my account and they told me they “secured it” next thing I know they canceled my premium and locked me out of my account I don’t know what to do but they...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why Yandex is not supported?

Hi, Why Yandex is not supported by Spotify? i discovered that web navigator but i cant use the web player

• Regular
  • Hi,    Why Yandex is not supported by Spotify? i discovered that web navigator but i cant use the web player 😞 
  • bety10
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy more than one Gift Card on - https://www.spotify.com/ie/purchase/ecards/

Hi - I want to buy more than 1 gift card on Spotify, but when I go to purhase the second, I am fronted with an Error - See attached. Is this my bank or Spotify and is it common? Any soultion helpful.

•  Hi - I want to buy more than 1 gift card on Spotify, but when I go to purhase the second, I am fronted with an Error - See attached.    Is this my bank or Spotify and is it common? ...
  • ColinDJPat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is missing

I use spotify daily with no problem. Today, when I open the app, it return me to the login screen. I try to login with my email address and successfully enter the home screen for a moment but it return me back to the login screen. Tried this a couple...

• I use spotify daily with no problem. Today, when I open the app, it return me to the login screen. I try to login with my email address and successfully enter the home screen for a moment but it retu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my Playlist

I bought a new phone, so I downloaded the spotify app and logged in but I don't have any of my playlist... Help!

• I bought a new phone, so I downloaded the spotify app and logged in but I don't have any of my playlist...  Help! 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in

I made an account a while ago, got premium on it and logged out. When I tried to log back in I couldnt and realised I had accidentally put in an invalid email, one I can't remember and can't get into. I'm now paying for an account I can't access and ...

• I made an account a while ago, got premium on it and logged out. When I tried to log back in I couldnt and realised I had accidentally put in an invalid email, one I can't remember and can't get into...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making security better

Hello! Today my Spotify account got hacked. I've changed my password, logged out all devices, and revoked offline access to all units. However, I still feel a bit uneasy about the whole thing as I discovered the hack a bit randomly and think there's ...

• Hello! Today my Spotify account got hacked. I've changed my password, logged out all devices, and revoked offline access to all units. However, I still feel a bit uneasy about the whole thing as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist account issues

Hello, Im Miguel, our band went live on spotify with our first EP called Luz y Sombra by Rai. Hoever our music is under another artist's account also named Rai. I want to get access to my account but it seems our music is under someone else's account...

• Hello, Im Miguel, our band went live on spotify with our first EP called Luz y Sombra by Rai. Hoever our music is under another artist's account also named Rai. I want to get access to my account but...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My dad has lost his password and cant find the email he used to make his account

So the title says it all. We have tried all morning to log on because he bought a new phone. We think we have found the username, but we cant find the email. We've checked all his active emails and there's no reset password emails there.The problem i...

• So the title says it all. We have tried all morning to log on because he bought a new phone. We think we have found the username, but we cant find the email. We've checked all his active emails and t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium but i'm still a free user

I bought premium account and my money is gone but still i'm a free user

• I bought premium account and my money is gone but still i'm a free user
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies