Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My account got stolen

My account named therapystgg has been stolen i have been trying to contact with support for months but nobody seems to answer somone is trying to connect my account. edit: I contacted to the support they are trying to fix the situation right now.

• My account named therapystgg has been stolen i have been trying to contact with support for months but nobody seems to answer somone is trying to connect my account.   edit: I contacted to the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in to my account

Hi there,I have a premium account. Unfortunately, I cannot log in to my Spotify account via my mobile phone for days. After entering my e-mail address and password, it says "You are offline" even though I am connected to the internet. I can, however,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have a premium account. Unfortunately, I cannot log in to my Spotify account via my mobile phone for days. After entering my e-mail address and password, it says "You are offline" even...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my e-mail and pasword

I lost me e-mail en password, what i have to do?

• I lost me e-mail en password, what i have to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone's account got "fused" with mine

Hey everyone, Recently I have a very unusual problem with my account. Few days ago, the music simply stopped. Thinking that it may be a net issue (I was using a mobile) I checked what's going on. Quick sweep of my playlists/albums and so on revealed ...

• Hey everyone,   Recently I have a very unusual problem with my account. Few days ago, the music simply stopped. Thinking that it may be a net issue (I was using a mobile) I checked what's goin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium options

Hi - I just switched from monthly premium subscription to the 12 month option where you get 2 months for free. Two questions here:I assume this will be seamlessly added to my current month which I already paid i.e. there won't be a double-charge for ...

• Hi - I just switched from monthly premium subscription to the 12 month option where you get 2 months for free. Two questions here: I assume this will be seamlessly added to my current month which I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple accounts log in problem

Hey there! i have 2 different accounts with 2 different playlist charged but, if i try to log in, both go to the same spotify account. Why?? first one has a email account, second one it's Facebook account, but if i log in with email account spotify o...

• Hey there! i have 2 different accounts with 2 different playlist charged but, if i try to log in, both go to the same spotify account. Why??   first one has a email account, second one it's Fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my premium account

Hi,I can't log into my premium account. I recently connect with spotify community.Spotify offer me 1$ for 3 month service plan. I purchased it but before 2 days i am not login my account. This msg show on Sceen -: The page isn’t redirecting properlyF...

• Regular
  • Hi, I can't log into my premium account. I recently connect with spotify community. Spotify offer me 1$ for 3 month service plan. I purchased it but before 2 days i am not login my account.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Account help

Hey guys I'm having some trouble, I clicked a link today on Spotify and it brought me to the web version which has a totally different playlist. This is an old playlist and I would very much like to move it over to my app where I play most of my musi...

• Hey guys I'm having some trouble, I clicked a link today on Spotify and it brought me to the web version which has a totally different playlist. This is an old playlist and I would very much like to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Addebito 9,99 sebbene abbonamento non sottoscritto

Avevo già disattivato l'abbonamento premium tempo fa, così il mio periodo premium sarebbe dovuto finire ieri e oggi sarei dovuto ritornare ad essere free. Eppure mi è arrivata la notifica dell'addebito paypal di 9,99 per rinnovo dell'offerta. In spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Avevo già disattivato l'abbonamento premium tempo fa, così il mio periodo premium sarebbe dovuto finire ieri e oggi sarei dovuto ritornare ad essere free. Eppure mi è arrivata la notifica dell'addebi...
  • valentinalazzar
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Downgraded to free, can't go back to premium

Hi there,I had a premium account for a several years, but I have been downgraded to free. I am unable to upgrade again. I get an error message that it is not possible to upgrade and that I should cancel my account and register again.My payment detail...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I had a premium account for a several years, but I have been downgraded to free. I am unable to upgrade again. I get an error message that it is not possible to upgrade and that I should...
  • LittleEMB
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist partly gone, cannot restore

Hello, Yesterday I noticed that my playlist is partly gone(not fully deleted). When trying to restore it at my account page it says I have no deleted playlist. How can I get in contact with Spotify to fix this? A while ago my account got hacked and I...

• Hello,   Yesterday I noticed that my playlist is partly gone(not fully deleted). When trying to restore it at my account page it says I have no deleted playlist.   How can I get in cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade within albums

There are certain albums that I come across that do not crossfade within. When I switch to shuffle the individual songs are able to crossfade normally, whether they be the end of the current song or the beginning of the new. However, when moving in o...

• Casual Listener
  • There are certain albums that I come across that do not crossfade within. When I switch to shuffle the individual songs are able to crossfade normally, whether they be the end of the current song or ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2017 Wrapped update ?

I checked my 2017 wrapped once and I wanted to check again to see how much it has changed and it still shows the same numbers it did before. Is there anyway to get an updated version?

• Casual Listener
  • I checked my 2017 wrapped once and I wanted to check again to see how much it has changed and it still shows the same numbers it did before. Is there anyway to get an updated version?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! charged but said i wasn't eligible

Hey! So a couple days ago, I tried to sign up for Spotify Premium as I am an incoming freshman in college. But when I tried signing up it said I wasn't eligible. At that moment I didn't mind because maybe I cant do it til I start school in August. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! So a couple days ago, I tried to sign up for Spotify Premium as I am an incoming freshman in college. But when I tried signing up it said I wasn't eligible. At that moment I didn't mind because ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

La estafa de siempre: Spotify no puede comprobar domicilio de un familiar

Definitivamente dan buen servicio mientras dura. Y ya estoy pensando seriamente que el plan Familiar es una estafa muy bien hecha en su llamado plan familiar. Renove mi suscripcion a Plan Familiar con un miembro de mi familia que vive en la misma cas...

• Definitivamente dan buen servicio mientras dura. Y ya estoy pensando seriamente que el plan Familiar es una estafa muy bien hecha en su llamado plan familiar. Renove mi suscripcion a Plan Familiar co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login; had to recreate account

Attempted to log into app, it logs me in ... then split second later I'm back into login screen. Attempt to change pw, never receive email. I find i can recreate my account. Some of my music is recognized, but i don't have premium anymore. Curious wh...

• Visitor
  • Attempted to log into app, it logs me in ... then split second later I'm back into login screen.    Attempt to change pw, never receive email.    I find i can recreate my acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login anymore, i don't know why

Hi everyone,So my problem started when i wanted to fix my friendslist, i couldnt see my friends on spotify anymore.so a reinstalled, relaunched, and then went to facebook / settings / apps, clicked on the cross to disable spotify, and then re-enabled...

• Hi everyone, So my problem started when i wanted to fix my friendslist, i couldnt see my friends on spotify anymore. so a reinstalled, relaunched, and then went to facebook / settings / apps, click...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect spotify to my facebook

Unable to connect my spotify to my facebook. Keep getting an error message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." Have tried quite a few times already, still not working. Any help would be highly appreciated.

• Unable to connect my spotify to my facebook.   Keep getting an error message:    "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."   Have tried quite a few t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed for Premium every month but still says free

Hi—I’ve been paying for a Premium account for months but noticed that when I log in on my phone and computer my account says Get Premium, so I made a new account and started a free trial. Not really sure what is going on.

• Hi—I’ve been paying for a Premium account for months but noticed that when I log in on my phone and computer my account says Get Premium, so I made a new account and started a free trial. Not really ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes