Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't log in on desktop anymore (but spotify does work in webbrowser and on android phone) ??

Solved!

can't log in on desktop anymore (but spotify does work in webbrowser and on android phone) ??

Without changes on my desktop i suddenly can't log in anymore. My account is still valid and i can stil use Spotify (premium) in the webbrowser'mode' and on my Samsung phone. Changing password doesn't help. What will help??

Thank you for any reply.

Jaslar40

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @jaslar40,

I have tried basic troubleshooting steps with you and it has not solved the issue.

I will escelate this and await a reply, I will keep you updated 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Great, glad to hear your issue was resolved.

No worries for the help 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Spotify!

I can try and help you today.

What is the error message displayed when you try to login.

Also, have you tried re-installig the programme?

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for responding.

I have re-installed the programme (more than once). There is no error-message. Or may be i don't know where to look. When i give in my username or email adress (jaslar40  or jaslar40@hotmail.com) and password and click on the green button (inloggen) nothing happens..

Please give me a clue.

regards, **bleep** Bres

Marked as solution

Hello @jaslar40,

I have tried basic troubleshooting steps with you and it has not solved the issue.

I will escelate this and await a reply, I will keep you updated 🙂

hELLO @jaslar40,

Good news, I have had a reply.

Can you please make sure youare using only your username and password when you try to login. If you are using only your username and password, I recommened using this article to troubleshoot the issue.

If possible, please could you also send a screenshot of the issue? Just so we can see if any error messages appear.

Thank you very much 🙂

Hello Thomas,

As you said, i have newly installed Spotify and used my username and password (after changing my password again.)

Using the green 'inloggen' button does't give any result. No error message, nothing.

I'm getting really pissed. who else can i turn to? Luckily the webplayer still works.

regards, 

Hello Thomas,

I would like to inform you that my log in - problem is solved.

To be honest i don't really know what/ how the problem is solved.

I have deleted the program once again and installed the app once again.

Changed the password once again and... i was finally re-accepted by the 'spotifyfamily'.

Thank you for your advice and cooperation.

Best regards,

**bleep** Bres

Marked as solution

Great, glad to hear your issue was resolved.

No worries for the help 🙂

Suggested posts