Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

discord spotify connection error

Solved!

discord spotify connection error

Plan

Free

Country

Singapore

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So I just started using Spotify, and for some reason, I cant connect my discord account to my spotify account. I've tried logging out both acccounts, clearing broswing data and re-logging in, but it doesnt work, it just keeps giving me this error. Is there anything I can do to solve this? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, that looks strange. Can you try logging out everywhere and try deleting your cache & cookies on your browser.

I can see you are using Google Chrome. If you head into settings, scroll down, click on advanced and scroll until you see clear browser data. When the pop-up appears just make sure all three options are selected and then click "clear data"

Once you have signed out everywhere and cleared your cache & cookies try logging back in and following the instructions for setting up discord. I am hoping this will resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi, I've tried that, but it doesnt work. It actually gave me that error message. 

Edit: added the image 

Capture.PNG
Marked as solution

Ok, that looks strange. Can you try logging out everywhere and try deleting your cache & cookies on your browser.

I can see you are using Google Chrome. If you head into settings, scroll down, click on advanced and scroll until you see clear browser data. When the pop-up appears just make sure all three options are selected and then click "clear data"

Once you have signed out everywhere and cleared your cache & cookies try logging back in and following the instructions for setting up discord. I am hoping this will resolve your issue.

I've tried something like that too, but it still doesn't work, which is strange to some of my friends who had spotify on their laptops and their discord link worked. 

I can try again and follow what you said, and hopefully it works this time. 

Hey, just to update: it works. Thank you so much! 😄

Not a problem @ZeNtoyoshi @glad I could help. 😊

Suggested posts