After the latest Microsoft update my Spotify app logged me out and will not let me log back in. I have no issues accessing the account on the website. Here are the troubleshooting steps I have taken:
1. restarted my computer
2. reset my password on the website
3. used my username instead of password
4. requested a reset password link and got www.spotify.com is currently unable to handle this request.
5. requested a second reset password link > copied the address, opened a window in private browsing, pasted to link, reset my password successfully
6. uninstalled and reinstalled the app
Hey there, @akennedyaThanks for reaching out in the Community!
We really appreciate the detailed info.We're sorry to hear you're having trouble. We'd recommend checking out our Problems logging in support article for more info.Could you also try resintalling once more? It's possible this was a hiccup on our end.
If things still aren't working, do let us know 🙂All the best,
Hey there you,
Yeah, you! 😁
Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!
While you here, let's have a fun game…