Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cant redeem my code

Solved!

i cant redeem my code

@Spotify hello spotify please help me I'm from germany I bought spotify code and I don't know how to redeem it please help❤️

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm 100% sure of that the cashier didn't activate your gift card by the cash desk, what you have to do now is that take your card back to the shop where you bought it and ask them to check that is it activated yet, if it's not activated yet then you can not redeem it. If you didn't take the receipt with you when you bought this gift card don't worry, every single supermarket can trace your purchase. If your card is not activated yet they will give you a new card.

There's quite often some issues when the cashier is activating the gift cards.

Let me know if this helps.

With love,

Toku_

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Hey!

Thanks for your question 🙂

Can you give me more info about the code? Is it a Spotify Family invitation code, a gift/e-card code?

Thanks!

gift card

it's gift card

Hey,

Thanks for the info 🙂

Can you open a new web browser and use the following link: https://www.spotify.com/redeem/prepaid/

Can you then log into your account and enter the code?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Cheers,

it says my code is valid but I bought from 30 minutes

Hey,

Can you let me know the exact error message you're receiving? I'll take a closer look.

By the way, is it a physical gift card or an e-card purchased from Spotify's website?

Thank you 😉

its a giftcard i buy from a supermarket this the message i got (this premium code is not valid. Try again or contact you to customer service.)

Hmmm, that doesn't sound cool.

May I know where specifically it was purchased from?

Thanks,

from rossman

Thanks!

The gift code should work as it was purchased from an authorised retailer.

Our best move here would be for you to get in touch with Spotify Customer Support via here. They'll be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Marked as solution

I'm 100% sure of that the cashier didn't activate your gift card by the cash desk, what you have to do now is that take your card back to the shop where you bought it and ask them to check that is it activated yet, if it's not activated yet then you can not redeem it. If you didn't take the receipt with you when you bought this gift card don't worry, every single supermarket can trace your purchase. If your card is not activated yet they will give you a new card.

There's quite often some issues when the cashier is activating the gift cards.

Let me know if this helps.

With love,

Toku_

Thanks❤️

Got your issue fixed?

yea thanks ❤️

do i have to get it activated from the exact target i got it from or can it be from any target

Hey @ssheaven

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

You need to activate the gift card in the same store where you bought it.

Make sure you check the receipt to see if the gift card was activated. If it wasn’t, you may need to return to the counter and ask them to activate it.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

i bought a giftcard and when i put in the address info it tells me that the info is wrong when ik it isnt

Hi there @ssheaven,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In this case we suggest that you contact out customer support here so that they can have a closer look backstage.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts