Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

logged out on everything

logged out on everything

had to create a whole sperarate account just to get help but heres the issue

up until yesterday everything was working fine. when i woke up the next day i had been logged out of spotify not only on my phone but ps4 and desktop as well. when i tried to log in again it would pull up my account for a split second then i would be kicked back to the log in screen and then after a while it would not even do that saying that the log in info was incorrect  i tied every password i could think of but nothing worked finally tried reseting but never got a email for that account

is the anything i can do 

the phone i am using is a moto z 3 

4 Replies

I have the same exact problem. I'm using an iphone 8+ and a mac. Woke up one morning and was logged out of both devices and wont let me log in even with the right password (my fingerprint has the password saved on my phone)

Hey there @jts97 and @annalee21703,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community.

We'd recommend resetting your password once more by following the steps here in an incognito or private window

If the password reset submitted successfully, but you can’t find the email:  

• Make sure that you're entering the correct Spotify username or email address associated with your account.
  • Check your spam/junk folders in case it was redirected there.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
  • Search for any incoming email listed from no-reply@spotify.com in your email inbox.

Let us know how things go! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

i have since tried  this reseting again and checking  every folder and every email i could think of with no results is there anything else i could try 

Hi, 

Please contact support so they can take a closer look on your account. 

Suggested posts